THE BROWNS BOARD

Reasons why so many of Americans believe 2020 was stolen

calfoxwc

as in, the evidence has been mounting...too.....add it all up, and it's a logical conclusion

https://republicandaily.net/2021/07/the-best-explanation-for-why-so-many-trump-supporters-believe-the-2020-election-was-stolen/

4 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Same reason the Obama Pelosi ShumerWaters Clinton Biden Cartel spent four years trying to overturn the 2016 election.

Remember the Rams still went to the Super Bowl instead of the Saints.

WSS

Yes I remember all of those "audits" the left did 8 months after the election was over...

I know you're all about rewriting history now but geez

2 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

blah stupid asswholish blah..........

t's Not Just Trump, Hillary Clinton Was an Election ...

Hillary Clinton dismissed President Trump as an "illegitimate president" and suggested that "he knows" that he stole the 2016 presidential election in a CBS News interview to be aired ...

Hillary Clinton Maintains 2016 Election 'Was Not On the ...

Hillary Clinton is sticking with her conviction that the 2016 presidential election was not conducted legitimately, saying the details surrounding her loss are still unclear."There was a widespread understanding that this election [in 2016] was not on the level," Clinton said during an interview for the latest episode of The Atlantic's politics podcast, The Ticket.

Hillary Clinton Says Election Was 'Stolen' From Her

Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton said at a Los Angeles event Saturday that the 2016 election was stolen from her. The 2016 Democratic presidential nominee spoke with her husband at "An ...

Hillary Clinton suggests election 'stolen' from her, other ...

Hillary Clinton suggested she had the 2016 election "stolen" from her during the latest stop of her slumping speaking tour. Taking the stage with her husband Bill in Los Angeles

the left is all about power and the ability to KEEP the power - they would be set for life.

by any means necessary?

https://republicandaily.net/2021/07/michigan-attorney-general-is-now-using-state-police-to-go-after-those-who-allege-election-fraud-in-2020-2/

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

False equivalencies are your thing, I know. You've made up your own reality so there's no convincing you otherwise.

It's not a fake equivalency at all. Unfortunately you refuse to think beyond your anger.

If you think your side hasn't been trying overturn the Trump election since 2016 you're an idiot. If you people had as many voting discrepancies as there were this year because of the bulshit pandemic you'd have taken the same tack.

Instead you used the impeachment process which was equally a bunch of bulshit.

Again why obsess over it? You are side won so STFU. Who cares with the losers have to say?

WSS

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

It's not a fake equivalency at all. Unfortunately you refuse to think beyond your anger.

If you think your side hasn't been trying overturn the Trump election since 2016 you're an idiot. If you people had as many voting discrepancies as there were this year because of the bulshit pandemic you'd have taken the same tack.

Again why obsess over it? You are side won so STFU. Who cares with the losers have to say?

WSS

"Your anger"

"Your side"

"You people"

Smh. Typical Steve hasn't changed at all. 

To act like Dems took the loss in 2016 the same way Reps have taken the loss in 2020 is an absolute joke. It's objectively false. Just paying attention to the right wing posters here would show you that.

But you make your own reality. And there's no point attempting a back and forth. So I'm out. Take the last word, put words in my mouth, do your usual song and dance 

16 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

"Your anger"

"Your side"

"You people"

Smh. Typical Steve hasn't changed at all. 

To act like Dems took the loss in 2016 the same way Reps have taken the loss in 2020 is an absolute joke. It's objectively false. Just paying attention to the right wing posters here would show you that.

But you make your own reality. And there's no point attempting a back and forth. So I'm out. Take the last word, put words in my mouth, do your usual song and dance 

Yes I know Woodrow you want everybody to think that you are a fair and balanced even minded and completely neutral thinker.. even though your defences are almost always for the left and your attacks against the right. 

And it's always a good idea just to step away if you can't defend your position or make any real point. If you can't see the truth then really who cares?

WSS

• Upvote 4

48 minutes ago, hammertime said:

Tex seems like he’s ill….head to the light .

its not about Trump!  See the big picture Tex!  You can do it!

He doesn'twant to - he gets too much ego building notoriety by being

a fake hater. The msm made it cool.

Reasons why the election was legit

Biden is President and Trump is not 

Every court has said so. Even courts that the Donald appointed 

13 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

WSS

The only "anger" I have is directed towards a delusional megalomaniac (and his equally delusional lemmings) still trying to throw shade on an election that's 250 fucking days in the past.  That's  been thrown out of court 60+ times. I don't know who's more out of touch with reality. Orangie- or his now head conspiracy pumper pillow guy Mike. The poor guy has obviously relapsed into crack addiction if he thinks his pal is coming back anytime soon- or the Supreme Court can somehow reinstate him 9-0.   Shit FWIW... They've tuned up as many legitimate "voting discrepancies" to date as you can count on your fingers. Like the "dead people voting" Republicans casting ballots for their DEAD relatives- FOR TRUMP.  :D   Unlike some of the Kool-Aid drinkers- at least thankfully you're still living in reality Steve. 

6 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Obsession with Trump.  OWT.

When are you jackasses going to admit this forum is overrun with BIDEN DERANGEMENT SYNDROME?  TDS = BAD. BDS = doesn't exist.  :D  :D  :D  

3 hours ago, hoorta said:

The only "anger" I have is directed towards a delusional megalomaniac (and his equally delusional lemmings) still trying to throw shade on an election that's 250 fucking days in the past.  That's  been thrown out of court 60+ times. I don't know who's more out of touch with reality. Orangie- or his now head conspiracy pumper pillow guy Mike. The poor guy has obviously relapsed into crack addiction if he thinks his pal is coming back anytime soon- or the Supreme Court can somehow reinstate him 9-0.   Shit FWIW... They've tuned up as many legitimate "voting discrepancies" to date as you can count on your fingers. Like the "dead people voting" Republicans casting ballots for their DEAD relatives- FOR TRUMP.  :D   Unlike some of the Kool-Aid drinkers- at least thankfully you're still living in reality Steve. 

When are you jackasses going to admit this forum is overrun with BIDEN DERANGEMENT SYNDROME?  TDS = BAD. BDS = doesn't exist.  :D  :D  :D  

Maybe you noticed I was talking to the woodpecker. Do try to keep in mind that any Biden derangement syndrome comes from the horrible policies that AOC Maxine Waters and the rest of the idiots have talked him into signing. Also his Decades of influence peddling and his crooked son is getting a free pass from the corrupt justice department. Has nothing really to do with his personality or his hair plugs and only slightly about his lack of mental acuity.

At least the Woodpecker has always been on board with this kind of left-wing horseshit.* I have no idea why he pretends to be neutral. (And I have no idea who buys it.)But you guys are every bit as obsessed with qanon as anybody is about Trump having a chance in hell of overturning the election.

WSS

*Free shit BLM Crt MMGW alarmism women can have penises abortion on demand anytime any place for any reason, that kind of stuff.

On 7/10/2021 at 2:18 PM, tiamat63 said:

Reasons so many Americans like nickelback ...

1) they're Retarded. 

Kind of off topic but even though I'm not a Nickelback fan by any stretch of the imagination I don't get the hatred. Not as long as Guns N Roses are still selling records.

WSS

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1