THE BROWNS BOARD

More ridiculous headlines

https://www.aol.com/news/desantis-parts-trump-response-surfside-042409594-155011101.html?soc_src=aolapp

Those of you without AOL I'm not sure if you can read how this splash page came up but the headline in bold was DeSantis parts ways with trump. You know to give the impression that he disagreed with Trump. As it turns out all he did was skipped a rally to  Help with the tragedy in his home state. What a shitty headline.

WSS

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, hammertime said:

Expected nothing less.

Sooner or later even borderline Democrats are gonna wake up and realize the garbage they’re being fed.

Sure can't tell that from postings around here 😖

• Upvote 1

If I were DeSantis I'd distance myself from trump as well. DeSantis has a legitimate chance to be a nominee in 2024 and beyond. His credentials and bona fides are better than Trump's and I think a lot of the trump signs, flags, and paraphernalia out there are more signal that the people who fly them want to be adversarial to liberals and progressives who are, without a doubt, the most unreasonable and assholish individuals in the world, than their actual love of trump. 

I think id rather have someone who can actually defeat them than someone who waves their dick around and makes them mad. 

1 hour ago, The Cysko Kid said:

If I were DeSantis I'd distance myself from trump as well. DeSantis has a legitimate chance to be a nominee in 2024 and beyond. His credentials and bona fides are better than Trump's and I think a lot of the trump signs, flags, and paraphernalia out there are more signal that the people who fly them want to be adversarial to liberals and progressives who are, without a doubt, the most unreasonable and assholish individuals in the world, than their actual love of trump. 

I think id rather have someone who can actually defeat them than someone who waves their dick around and makes them mad. 

I think if DeSantis would be willing to run as Trump’s VP, they would be a legitimate force.

Projecting even further, DeSantis would have a shot at Prez on his own ticket in 2028.

1 hour ago, The Cysko Kid said:

But your original sentence is incorrect he really didn't distance himself he just did a more important thing in his own State than go to a rally. Like it or not Trump's followers are a little bit more enthusiastic than Liz Cheney or Jeff Flake or Anthony Gonzalez. They just are.

WSS

1 hour ago, hammertime said:

I really hope DeSantia is the real deal.  Too often once they get elected the swamp find blackmail material on these people and they fold.    We all have some kind of embarrassing moments that can be misconstrued and they prey on any life mishap.

Trump, who’s repeatedly flirted with making another presidential run in 2024 to try and return to the White House, captured 70% of ballots cast in the anonymous straw poll, according to results announced by CPAC on Sunday afternoon.

That's a boost from the 55% support he won in the hypothetical 2024 Republican primary matchup straw poll at CPAC Orlando in late February.

Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis came in a distant second, at 21%. No one else among the 19 potential 2024 Republican White House contenders topped 1%. 

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-easily-wins-cpac-2024-gop-presidential-nomination-straw-poll