THE BROWNS BOARD

If you accept the situation, stay. If not then prepare to leave."

Vambo

image.png.5b88f8f8350d0cbe948d1163ff857ba3.png

Muslim parents demanded removal of pork in all school canteen in Montreal and its suburbs. The mayor of Dorval, a suburb of Montreal, refused and sent a note to all parents to explain why.

′′ Muslims should be aware that they should adapt to Canada and Quebec their customs, traditions and their way of life."

′′ Muslims must realize that they must integrate and learn to live in Quebec. They need to change their lifestyle, not Canadians who so generously welcomed them."

′′ Like other peoples, Canadians are not ready to give up their identity and their culture."

′′ Finally, they must understand that in Canada (Quebec), with its Judeo-Christian roots, Christmas trees, churches and religious holidays, religion should remain a personal matter. Dorval Municipality has the right to deny any discounts to Islam and Sharia."

′′ For Muslims who disagree with secularism and don't feel comfortable in Canada, there are 57 wonderful Muslim countries in the world, most of them are poorly populated and ready to accept them with open arms according to Sharia.

′′ If you left your country for Canada, not for other Muslim countries, it's because you believed life in Canada was better than somewhere else. We will not allow you to bring Canada down to the level of those 57 countries."

′′ Ask yourself this question - just once :" Why is it better here in Canada than where you came from? ′′

′′ The canteen with the pork in the menu is part of the answer."
If you came to Canada with the idea that you would displace us with your prolific spread and eventually take over the country, you would have to pack up and go back to where you came from. We don't have room for you and your ideology.

If you accept the situation, stay. If not then prepare to leave."
  • Upvote 3

7 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

A mayor with gonads, unlike what we have in the States.

Like Frank Jackson.. A big pussy if there ever was one...

Of course this is completely fake and even the most basic of Google searches could have told you that

But thank you for helping to prove my earlier point, and supporting the data in the study I provided, regarding who shares and believes fake news.

4 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Of course this is completely fake and even the most basic of Google searches could have told you that

But thank you for helping to prove my earlier point, and supporting the data in the study I provided, regarding who shares and believes fake news.

You must be a subscriber to Snopes...

1 minute ago, nickers said:

You must be a subscriber to Snopes...

Oh right, yes. The "snopes is bad" group. Or maybe that group should just stop believing actual fake news?

Google it yourself. You'll find plenty of sites debunking it. 

I could have waited longer to point this out to see how many more of you fell for it. I imagine most would have. Sad 

• Haha 1

Fyi, here is a post on the City of Dorvals website, from 2015, saying this was fake

https://www.ville.dorval.qc.ca/en/news/article/the-city-of-dorval-denounces-false-news-circulating-on-the-internet

Or just keep complaining about Snopes when you're caught believing obviously fake news like a child. (Which is ironic as it's the opposite end of the age spectrum most likely to fall for this)

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

CRT you're right it's false to think they are not teaching it in schools you'd have to be a complete idiot to think they are not!

2 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Fyi, here is a post on the City of Dorvals website, from 2015, saying this was fake

tenor2.gif.c9ceca5ff8cab264369f5f9814b77b3e.gif

https://www.ville.dorval.qc.ca/en/news/article/the-city-of-dorval-denounces-false-news-circulating-on-the-internet

Or just keep complaining about Snopes when you're caught believing obviously fake news like a child. (Which is ironic as it's the opposite end of the age spectrum most likely to fall for this)

Snopes is racist site...all they do is spread misinformation.

3 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

#ThanksMichelleObama

Lunch Michelle Obama

That’s better then what we got in Cleveland grade schools in the 70’s

Went to Milford elementary in Cleveland before we moved to Parma Heights.  No cafeteria but only lived a couple hundred feet from home.  Ditto Parma Heights, but there was a cafeteria in Snowview Elementary.  GreenBriar Jr. High and Valley Forge High had pretty good food.

I walked to school in 3rd grade. George Washington on Lorain Rd near Kamms corner. I used to go home for lunch

Then busing started in 4th grade. I went to Cranwood elementary near East 131 and Harvard. 

2 minutes ago, Kvoethe said:

The story demonstrates a moral lesson...no one claimed it to be true hence no link.

People can't see the forest through the trees!

1 hour ago, Vambo said:

The story demonstrates a moral lesson...no one claimed it to be true hence no link.

People can't see the forest through the trees!

Great message agreed!!!  Sad its not true...

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Went to Milford elementary in Cleveland before we moved to Parma Heights.  No cafeteria but only lived a couple hundred feet from home.  Ditto Parma Heights, but there was a cafeteria in Snowview Elementary.  GreenBriar Jr. High and Valley Forge High had pretty good food.

They got rid of all the cooking equipment in my school...now you need a box cutter and a oven.