THE BROWNS BOARD

Ohio students expelled over parents' opposition to critical race theory

Vambo

13 hours ago, Vambo said:

sounds like the nazis socially/economically putting Jews out of German life, doesn't it?

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Is anything not the Holocaust to you?

But yes, those Nazis and their... *checks article*... private schools!

Private schools do need to be accredited correct?  Meaning they're not allowed to teach or promote any agenda they wish right? Is your opinion the Klan could or should open up schools in the South? 

WSS

16 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Is anything not the Holocaust to you? But yes, those Nazis and their... *checks article*... private schools!

or, you could STFU for a minute, and learn something about history, birdbrain.

Jewish Kids, Boarding Schools...and the Holocaust ...

I began my response by saying Jewish children were kicked out of public schools and forced to attend Jewish schools. ... and the students could be shot on the spot. ... on the Holocaust in schools ...

https://www.jta.org/2019/05/02/global/a-vienna-high-school-acknowledges-its-own-harsh-truth-about-the-holocaust

A Vienna high school acknowledges its own harsh truth about the Holocaust

5-2-19-anschluss.jpg

"(JTA) — On the eve of Holocaust Remembrance Day, a public high school in the Austrian capital corrected its own historical record.

Along with a memorial to World War II soldiers, the Gymnasium Kundmanngasse now also has a plaque with the names of all 50 Jewish students expelled from the Vienna school exactly 81 years ago. And the life stories of these pupils – some tragically cut short – are contained in a book written by teenagers now attending the school."

18 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Is anything not the Holocaust to you?

But yes, those Nazis and their... *checks article*... private schools!

Glad to see you gave up your LIE CRT is not being taught in schools! 👍

14 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Private schools do need to be accredited correct?  Meaning they're not allowed to teach or promote any agenda they wish right? Is your opinion the Klan could or should open up schools in the South? 

WSS

Should the Klan open a privately funded school? I think most people, including myself, would be appalled by the thought of it. Could they? Theoretically, I believe they can and have the right to do so, if they wish.

Since private schools are not funded by the government, I think they have a far greater leeway on what they teach. Personally speaking, I despise CRT; I believe it's a mind cancer and I would not want any of my children being taught that tripe. But I also think the same thing about religious-based private schools teaching nonsense like Young Earth and Creationism. But, they too are not publicly funded by tax dollars, so all I can do is shug and say it's not for me.

Privately funded schools are double-edged swords like that.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, jbluhm86 said:

Should the Klan open a privately funded school? I think most people, including myself, would be appalled by the thought of it. Could they? Theoretically, I believe they can and have the right to do so, if they wish.

And therein wise the rub. Theoretically.  In reality if they were allowed to open up their own school and taught something as ridiculous on the other side of the spectrum as critical race theory is to left end of the spectrum the full force of the federal government would come down on them. And I doubt that the woodpeckers of the world would be defending them as private institutions. Just a guess.

Since private schools are not funded by the government, I think they have a far greater leeway on what they teach. Personally speaking, I despise CRT; I believe it's a mind cancer and I would not want any of my children being taught that tripe. But I also think the same thing about religious-based private schools teaching nonsense like Young Earth and Creationism. But, they too are not publicly funded by tax dollars, so all I can do is shug and say it's not for me.

Again maybe. But even young Earth and creation are pretty common. Besides raising from the dead healing the sick giving sight to the blind walking on the water turning the water into wine... I don't think there's a huge backwash against that, but wait till that school teaches that black people are farther down on the evolutionary ladder?  Or are naturally more prone to violence?   Or have lower I q's? See if the powers that be treat that like God-created the Earth in 7 days.

WSS

8 hours ago, jbluhm86 said:

I guess the bottom line would be this. Do you honestly think that CRT and the Klan version (two  sides of the same coin)  would be treated equally regardless of the private nature of the institutions? 

I say absolutely not.  There is undoubtedly a double standard.

WSS

13 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Congrats for wiffing on the point completely Cal

I can almost guarantee you thought this was a public school and did no further research

again, arrogant one, you miss the point. It has nothing to do with private/public. Do I have to post a definition of principle to you again?

it's about any school - kicking Jews out of schools because they were socially rejected by the nazis. Now, the political destructive hate-mongering crt crap is similar - rejecting students - socially rejected American kids out of schools to screw with parents who won't "join the nazi party".

Surely you can't be this clueless in real life. I mean, seriously.

2 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

again, arrogant one, you miss the point. It has nothing to do with private/public. Do I have to post a definition of principle to you again?

it's about any school - kicking Jews out of schools because they were socially rejected by the nazis. Now, the political destructive hate-mongering crt crap is similar - rejecting students - socially rejected American kids out of schools to screw with parents who won't "join the nazi party".

Surely you can't be this clueless in real life. I mean, seriously.

He voted for Joe Biden so, he just maybe that clueless!

image.png.8b9ba5db341b24f9ecdb78c961a70bc6.png

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

I guess the bottom line would be this. Do you honestly think that CRT and the Klan version (two  sides of the same coin)  would be treated equally regardless of the private nature of the institutions? 

I say absolutely not.  There is undoubtedly a double standard.

WSS

"Two sides of the same coin"

Well the propaganda worked I guess

36 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Actually these days BLM is probably worse than the Kkan but I was trying to seem fair and balanced.

WSS

blm has federal democrat/deep state approval and support.

3 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Actually these days BLM is probably worse than the Kkan but I was trying to seem fair and balanced.

WSS

I haven't seen the Klan in years where are they?   We know where BLM are...