THE BROWNS BOARD

F15 and Nukes

Axe

F15's and nukes. Against American gun owners. They want to "nuke" our Constitution, you betcha.

but it gets worse.

https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2021/06/25/biden-goes-over-the-slide-with-incredibly-offensive-comment-plus-more-confusion-n402065

" Biden was describing why he thought some African Americans were reluctant to get vaccinated because they were remembering when the “Tuskegee Airmen” were experimented on. Once again, Biden had no idea what he was talking about. He was confusing the Tuskegee Airmen – the famous black pilot contingent that fought during World War II – and the Tuskegee Study – an abominably unethical syphilis study where public health officials told black men they were being treated but then didn’t treat them. "

no outrage from those who voted against Pres Trump and America First?

Vietnam forced out due to massive home anti war pressure after we forced them into signing a 'peace' deal.  Iraq we defeated Sadaam Hussein, and left on our own terms.  Afghan.  We got rid of Al Queda and ISis.  Of course the mideast is a quagmire of shit so it will boil up again as soon as we are completely out.  I think we should just stay out of there or nuke the fuckers into oblivion.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, The Cysko Kid said:

You're missing the point. The might of the US Army failed to beat the guerilla fighters of any of those places into submission. 

If anyone thinks Biden, Democrats or anyone else would get away with nuking the american people for any reason, you are incorrect. 

The might was never used.  That is the point.   We never invaded North Vietnam.  We were limited in rules of engagement.  Ditto Afghanistan.  It's all political bullshit.  

• Thanks 1

Say, I just learned to fly a Dehavilland DHC-2 Beaver floatplane. Practiced taking off from one lake, and landed in another.

I hope to learn to fly an F-15 next year.

Microsoft Flight Simulator 10. It's amazing. Turn up the scenery, it's like flying around Alaska. I'm ready for my pilot's license, I think...

https://thepatriotjournal.com/hours-biden-gun-owners-nukes/

Hours After Biden Tells Gun Owners He Has Nukes – Americans Give Joe A Constitutional Reponse

Nobody has ever heard “guns won’t protect you from the force of the government” and thought “oh well in that case I’ll give up my guns.”

They think “well I guess I better get a bigger gun.”