THE BROWNS BOARD

"I'm the stupid moron who fell for biden's fake promises"

calfoxwc

like all those who actuallly DID vote against Pres Trump and America.

I mean, EVEN HE gets it.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/walter-shaub-joe-biden-white-house-ethics

Former top Obama ethics official unleashes on Biden: 'I'm the stupid moron who fell for his false promises'

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

You literally called trump a con man and then you voted for him...

I listened, I learned. Let us know when you try it for the first time in your miserable fowl existence.

"We've got a Raytheon board member leading DOD," he said, referring to Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin. "We've got private equity fund people in the WH and at State. You've got corporate execs and big firm lawyers who represent corporations throughout. And personnel is policy."

10 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

You fell for the con

Every politician is a con man.  That's part of the job. I voted for the one who at least spoke to more of the issues I cared about. I assume you did the same? (If in fact you are happy with what Biden has given us so far.)  So what's your point?

WSS

Pres Trump accomplished over 200 good/GREAT THINGS FOR AMERICA.

Pres Trump kept his promises.

woodpecker, you are the one who fell for the con willingly.

even an obaMao insider admits it. but you won't, sissy bird.

Former top Obama ethics official unleashes on Biden: 'I'm ...

Former top Obama ethics official unleashes on Biden: 'I'm the stupid moron who fell for his false promises' 3 mins ago Detroit City Limits . CHRIS ENLOE. Walter Shaub, the former director of the Office of Government Ethics during the Obama administration, tore into President Joe Biden Friday, charging the Democratic president lied when he ...

'I'm Disgusted': Obama Ethics Official Tears Into Biden ...

You almost want to dunk on former Obama administration ethics official Walter Shaub for suddenly realizing President Joe Biden is a nepotist. It's a Captain Renault moment from "Casablanca." The morally fungible French military official is shocked, shocked that there's gambling at Rick's Cafe — right before he's handed his winnings .