THE BROWNS BOARD

The Covid Death Count is Approaching 200,000 on Biden’s Watch

Not a Biden faithful but one needs to acknowledge that there are people who refuse to get vaccinated.  I’d be interested to see of those 200k, how many were fully vaccinated?  You know context.  Kinda like the Browns have won 4 NFL Championships doesn’t really explain franchise success.

1 hour ago, BaconHound said:

Not a Biden faithful but one needs to acknowledge that there are people who refuse to get vaccinated.  I’d be interested to see of those 200k, how many were fully vaccinated?  You know context.  Kinda like the Browns have won 4 NFL Championships doesn’t really explain franchise success.

This is just a continuation of the Covid death count under Biden.

Since CNN and other media outlets decided to stop counting when Dementia Joe took office, this is just a Public Service.

Carry on.

• Upvote 3

5 hours ago, Canton Dawg said:

This is just a continuation of the Covid death count under Biden.

Since CNN and other media outlets decided to stop counting when Dementia Joe took office, this is just a Public Service.

Carry on.

If you happen to have a couple functioning neurons, it's not exactly rocket science to wander over to https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/map.html  and get the latest data...  Cases and deaths are way down... But if the anti-vaxxers want to win Darwin Awards? Be my guest... Blame those deaths on Joe while you're at it- just like the increase in the price of gas...  :D  

13 hours ago, BaconHound said:

1st of all we tend to exaggerate minutae.  Part of that is due to instantaneous news coverage on everybody's smartphone 24/7. 

Part of it is because people blame a political party they don't like for every single bad incident regardless of the situation.  Goose sauce and gander sauce are next to each other and the grocery aisle.

Partly because we like to think of ourselves as a member of a group and also mavericks simultaneously.

That being said I know some very educated and intelligent people who are anti-vaxers, as well as some who don't know their asses from a hole in the ground.

WSS

(As for the  OP it's a state thing not a federal thing.)

8 hours ago, hoorta said:

If you happen to have a couple functioning neurons, it's not exactly rocket science to wander over to https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/map.html  and get the latest data...  Cases and deaths are way down... But if the anti-vaxxers want to win Darwin Awards? Be my guest... Blame those deaths on Joe while you're at it- just like the increase in the price of gas...  :D  

But I bet you didn’t wander over to the website you mentioned when Trump was President….did you?

Good thing we have the TRUMP VACCINE, right Larry?

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Canton Dawg said:

But I bet you didn’t wander over to the website you mentioned when Trump was President….did you?

yeah, so convenient, isn't it? and we haven't heard ONCE from them about Pres Trump and his "Fast Track" that dramatically abled the development of the vaccine.

The dishonesty and extreme bias is just out of the park. and after all they 4 years of nitpicking Pres Trump, who did over 200 GOOD/GREAT things FOR AMERICA (while obaMao commie and biden have never done one thing good/great for America)... they can't find fault with the goings on now. Just fixated on Pres Trump - and not based on performance for America. Just weird. But they get their attention to their egos.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Canton Dawg said:

Sure did, just about weekly..  And it's not like Trump was in the lab cooking up the vaccines either. If scientists hadn't laid the technology years earlier when they were researching a vaccine for Ebola- Well, Operation Warp Speed would have been Operation 1\4 Impulse power. :D :D :D (I'm a Trek fan if you haven't realized it- and the horta is one of the creatures) 

Nah- I give credit where it's due, but as with any other of Trump's "accomplishments" it got talked up to the Moon. Ahem.. overrated, as usual...   

Just the Facts:   "Pfizer notably did not accept government money to develop, test or expand manufacturing capacity under Trump’s Operation Warp Speed initiative to quickly find a vaccine and treatments for the disease sweeping the country.

In fact, Pfizer partnered with the vaccine’s original developer, Germany’s BioNTech, in March and the following month announced the first human study in Germany. The White House announced Operation Warp Speed in May."

PS- DT notably screwed up the distribution of the vaccines initially.  Let's not forget when it comes to covid- he suggested lysol and bright lights (shades of Charles Mesmer) & sent the research community on a wild goose chase with hydroxy. Forget about Dr. Devil Sperm? Or let 'em get infected and maybe die Dr. Scot Atlas? I haven't. Of course it wouldn't be complete without bringing up his "it's just going away" 26 times, and masks? Who need masks?  Of course he came down with covid and around a dozen others in his orbit- and Sleepy Joe- who followed the guidelines didn't.   La La La- La. 

3 hours ago, Canton Dawg said:

43 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Sure did, just about weekly..  And it's not like Trump was in the lab cooking up the vaccines either. If scientists hadn't laid the technology years earlier when they were researching a vaccine for Ebola- Well, Operation Warp Speed would have been Operation 1\4 Impulse power. :D :D :D (I'm a Trek fan if you haven't realized it- and the horta is one of the creatures) 

Nah- I give credit where it's due, but as with any other of Trump's "accomplishments" it got talked up to the Moon. Ahem.. overrated, as usual...   

Just the Facts:   "Pfizer notably did not accept government money to develop, test or expand manufacturing capacity under Trump’s Operation Warp Speed initiative to quickly find a vaccine and treatments for the disease sweeping the country.

In fact, Pfizer partnered with the vaccine’s original developer, Germany’s BioNTech, in March and the following month announced the first human study in Germany. The White House announced Operation Warp Speed in May."

PS- DT notably screwed up the distribution of the vaccines initially.  Let's not forget when it comes to covid- he suggested lysol and bright lights (shades of Charles Mesmer) & sent the research community on a wild goose chase with hydroxy. Forget about Dr. Devil Sperm? Or let 'em get infected and maybe die Dr. Scot Atlas? I haven't. Of course it wouldn't be complete without bringing up his "it's just going away" 26 times, and masks? Who need masks?  Of course he came down with covid and around a dozen others in his orbit- and Sleepy Joe- who followed the guidelines didn't.   La La La- La. 

image.png.3faaccd497fe0c3acca280fb5538801f.png

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, hoorta said:

Let's not forget when it comes to covid- he suggested lysol and bright lights (shades of Charles Mesmer) & sent the research community on a wild goose chase with hydroxy.

I find it funny when you downplay hydroxy.

I spent 14 days in the Cleveland Clinic with Covid (the first 3 were in ICU).

The hydroxy worked for me, and I don’t give 2 fucks what anyone else says about it.

• Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

I find it funny when you downplay hydroxy.

I spent 14 days in the Cleveland Clinic with Covid (the first 3 were in ICU).

The hydroxy worked for me, and I don’t give 2 fucks what anyone else says about it.

image.png.1f95ae71cbfcb1818a33c3d613e31c4c.pngThey are so used to parroting the msm slurs, they don't care ....about  making themselves look like fools.