THE BROWNS BOARD

Changing the subject

Vambo

50 minutes ago, VaporTrail said:

Maybe the Democrats are intelligent enough to realize that inviting more Hispanics across the border makes the country much more socially conservative.

I've been saying for a long time the republican strategy on this is ridiculous. Republicans ought to be actively courting Hispanics instead of alienating them. Kids are kids but their cultures by and large are ones that advocate more conservative than "progressive" values. 

1 hour ago, The Cysko Kid said:

I've been saying for a long time the republican strategy on this is ridiculous. Republicans ought to be actively courting Hispanics instead of alienating them. Kids are kids but their cultures by and large are ones that advocate more conservative than "progressive" values. 

The problem with that is that the line between illegal and legal has been completely obliterated. I think we should actively court the hispanics making legal immigration easier. The ones that are here legally have nothing to gain from thousands of illegals sucking up resources.

I think a strong guest worker program would do a lot to alleviate some of the problems. 

WSS

2 hours ago, VaporTrail said:

Maybe the Democrats are intelligent enough to realize that inviting more Hispanics across the border makes the country much more socially conservative.

I'm not sure that's true. It should be but I see a lot of people who would normally be socially conservative Anti-abortion et cetera jumping on the Joe Biden AOC band waggon.  Conscience is often trumped by a free shit.

WSS