THE BROWNS BOARD

Audits getting seriously dramatic results - election WAS stolen

calfoxwc

sure, one of the resident TDS BSer Knee Jerkers will swim in Egypt over it, but the evidence is coming in.

of course, they don't NEED NO STINKING EVIDENCE.

Their feelings "tell" them reality.

like a whole bunch of genders.

But America (they hate America too) needs the TRUTH to come out.

https://redstate.com/stu-in-sd/2021/06/11/a-u-d-i-t-of-elections-hot-and-getting-hotter-n394861

A.U.D.I.T. of Elections: Hot and Getting Hotter!

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Prove it in court since it was a one sided audit. Same results as before when it goes through the courts. Zero evidence presented legally and still waiting.

Just another part of the big 🐰🕳️.

You and your ilk are fucking morons.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

3 hours ago, Axe said:

You and your ilk are fucking morons.

There are nine of them on the Supreme Court. I'd say I'm in damn better company that the septic system you live in down under. Eventually you will all come up for air or drown in the trumpshit that is just beginning to overflow into the court days to come.🤴💩

1 hour ago, tiamat63 said:

I'm fairly certain that's just an island in Hawaii.  But I don't have the knowledge to challenge you on this one and I'm just too lazy to google this morning.

Luckily I wasn't. By the way isn't just the term Hawaii  racist too?

Your woke brethren will be disappointed.

🤠

WSS

10 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

There are nine of them on the Supreme Court. I'd say I'm in damn better company that the septic system you live in down under. Eventually you will all come up for air or drown in the trumpshit that is just beginning to overflow into the court days to come.🤴💩

🤣

Thanks for proving my point Mex..

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

So your conclusion is that the Republican Party appointed 6 morons to the Supreme Court.  😂

They never even looked at any evidence, they dismissed on "no standing".

If the States don't have standing in this, who does ?

All corrupt #SCOTUSGate.

14 hours ago, JAFBF said:

They never even looked at any evidence, they dismissed on "no standing".

If the States don't have standing in this, who does ?

All corrupt #SCOTUSGate.

There were over 60 court decisions and not one had sufficient evidence for SCOTUS to review as an entire court.

AllFools#Trumpygate

10 hours ago, JAFBF said:

None viewed the evidence, just dismissed.

None viewed the "evidence" because there was none to review. At least anything credible. That's why it was tossed.

But the guy who thinks he's going to be president again by August keeps on beating his fraud drum, and the true believers still believe.  :(

I'm waiting for the  Numbskull Ninjas to issue their bamboo report. Which is going to be challenged in court.  The endless rinse, wash,  repeat cycle. 

On 6/12/2021 at 7:46 AM, TexasAg1969 said:

Prove it in court since it was a one sided audit. Same results as before when it goes through the courts. Zero evidence presented legally and still waiting.

Just another part of the big 🐰🕳️.

Why? What good is court? Your democratic superheros and masters spent years throwing shit at a wall in courts trying to get it to stick to trump and though it failed time after time after increasingly desperate and embarrassing time you still believe every word of it and yet here you at acting like court is worth a shit. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, The Cysko Kid said:

Why? What good is court? Your democratic superheros and masters spent years throwing shit at a wall in courts trying to get it to stick to trump and though it failed time after time after increasingly desperate and embarrassing time you still believe every word of it and yet here you at acting like court is worth a shit. 

Couldn’t have said it better myself.

I’m not a believer that Trump was screwed at the polls, but on the other hand it wouldn’t surprise me if the dirty Dems did something underhanded.

The hypocritical angle is the Dems were able to launch a year long Mueller investigation with absolutely zero evidence.

Yet these same hypocrites are scoffing at the notion that Trump doesn’t deserve the same courtesy.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1