THE BROWNS BOARD

The narrative we knew is not reality...

12 hours ago, jbluhm86 said:

Here you go.

I don't have the time or inclination to watch 15 minutes of supposed experts yammering. Believe whatever you want to. Don't go near anything that's ferromagnetic either. :D  If I want to discover the dangers of spike protein RNA, I'm totally capable of doing my own research.  One blog with an agenda, that you've brought up multiple times. 

For the time being, I've had it with the conspiracy crap, smart assery of one particular poster, and left wing hate on this forum. Adios.

PS- it took me about 3 minutes to figure out this is one guy spewing stuff....  

No, there is no evidence the spike protein in the COVID-19 vaccines is cytotoxic. Experts say the spike protein created by the human body after mRNA vaccination is different than the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein. “The bottom line is the vaccine spike [protein] isn’t toxic,” said Dr. Carolyn Machamer, a cell biology professor at Johns Hopkins School of Medicine. That’s in part because, according to Machamer, the spike protein in SARS-CoV-2 is different than the spike protein created after the administration of the mRNA vaccines.“The vaccine, at least the Moderna and the Pfizer vaccines, the mRNA vaccines, they supply the information to make spike, but it’s not exactly the spike that’s in the virus,” she said.“There are changes that were made on purpose that would prevent the spike protein from being able to undergo binding to the receptor and fusion,” Machamer explained. “And so, all this business about toxicity that has been shown for the real spike protein, the one that doesn't have that block, is totally irrelevant for the vaccine.”

There's plenty more fact check floating around showing that this "cytotoxic" stuff is BUNK from other assorted experts in the cell biology field. I'm not wasting more time than I already have looking into this.  I said it earlier- you have one guy throw his opinion up on the Internet- and damn, it takes on a life of it's own.  4 million views- music to the ears of the antivaxxers.