THE BROWNS BOARD

Magnetic Morons

MLD Woody

23 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

@JAFBF hahahahahhahahahahahahahahhaha

you're still on this train? christ...

I may be wrong, I may be right.

Either way, I fear not to post what may well be truth.

There are too many documented instances of these things to just ignore.

This is why I even bother to post this.

That, and only that is why I add these things to this topic - as said, there may more to this than what is currently known.

Ridicule I know and expect from many here, info is info, and that is all I'm adding to this topic.

Look into these things yourself, make your own (ridicule free) determinations.

TLDR - our Food supply is corrupted and even at that, is going to be shorted the months too come.

3 hours ago, JAFBF said:

I may be wrong, I may be right.

Either way, I fear not to post what may well be truth.

There are too many documented instances of these things to just ignore.

This is why I even bother to post this.

That, and only that is why I add these things to this topic - as said, there may more to this than what is currently known.

Ridicule I know and expect from many here, info is info, and that is all I'm adding to this topic.

Look into these things yourself, make your own (ridicule free) determinations.

TLDR - our Food supply is corrupted and even at that, is going to be shorted the months too come.

you are wrong

there are many morons out there, and they all have video cameras and the ability to post to the internet... where even more morons can watch those videos and see "proof"

you are the consequence (or maybe cause?) of the anti-expert / anti-academic movement in this country... your idiocy risks setting the whole country back

On 6/9/2021 at 4:39 PM, Westside Steve said:

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/safety/adverse-events.html

There is risk in everything. Get the fucking vaccination.

WSS

I've been trying to convince a 74 y.o. friend of mine that just because his hero was an idiot, he does not have to continue to be so, especially now that it's been revealed that the trump family has gotten vaccinated. He keeps holding on to these "maybe there are long term consequences to the vaccines". I keep telling him there are known permanent consequences for him at his age of the alternative, especially now that we know the most recent variants are even more contagious. At least he has gotten scheduled for it even though he wants to back out.

1 minute ago, TexasAg1969 said:

I've been trying to convince a 74 y.o. friend of mine that just because his hero was an idiot, he does not have to continue to be so, especially now that it's been revealed that the trump family has gotten vaccinated. He keeps holding on to these "maybe there are long term consequences to the vaccines". I keep telling him there are known permanent consequences for him at his age of the alternative, especially now that we know the most recent variants are even more contagious. At least he has gotten scheduled for it even though he wants to back out.

There certainly could be. It's stupid to think that's impossible. Buying into the panic regardless of from which end is stupid. 

Though I don't think either side has much of a clue I would have to think that worrying about side effects from the vaccination is more valid than wearing a mask in your car.

WSS

Cleveland Doctor.

image.png.73d7f47d480201fed7086652b4ffa990.png

https://www.bitchute.com/video/un2f9YXyNfs9/

Touches on Magnetism, Bioluminescence (new - Luciferase (Astrazeneca) ), and more (~25m).

Pfizer ingredients   .   .   .   Graphene / Graphene Oxide can be magnetized with some very interesting properties (mono polar).

You see a Magnet fall off one way, but when they flip it (other pole), it sticks.

I've seen (may have posted these) these where one pole sticks and the other doesn't - not sure if it's N or S polar, but it has been demonstrated.

This applies to more than just the vaxx :

image.png.9c7f2de6c0c75317182426e55c99b151.png

(via Tore).

Not BS, this is used for tracking of products for Marketing (expiration, etc) = increasing profits.

All about the Benjamins.

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...

you're an absolute moron man

why you continue to die on this "vaccines cause magnetism" hill is beyond me

You represent a growing number of morons in this country and it is concerning

It is one thing to fall for what started as a meme on 4chan. It is another to actually believe and push this nonsense 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

It is one thing to fall for what started as a meme on 4chan. It is another to actually believe and push this nonsense 

WHEW....... this poli board sure has some "interesting"  points of view on things.

I've always tried to stay away from politics and religion on a sports board for obvious reasons,  you can get involved in some real dogfights on topics that you will never change anybody's mind or option on.    

Might be fun trying using facts, charts and the like -but- I'd never bet on changing a single dug in option.    :):(

But it is fun place to read stuff.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

As covered in previous posts, Graphene Oxide can be Magnetized.

It's in Pfizer and Moderna, and possibly AstraZeneca.

Take it, leave it, doesn't matter too me.

I'm just providing the info for those that may be interested.

6 hours ago, mjp28 said:

WHEW....... this poli board sure has some "interesting"  points of view on things.

I've always tried to stay away from politics and religion on a sports board for obvious reasons,  you can get involved in some real dogfights on topics that you will never change anybody's mind or option on.    

Might be fun trying using facts, charts and the like -but- I'd never bet on changing a single dug in option.    :):(

But it is fun place to read stuff.

I'll be hitting that somewhat as well.

Probably correct in changing views, but then again, if anyone thinks what's going on, in and around the World right now is anything close to normal   .   .   .  

• 2 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, JAFBF said:

This is literally a children's science experiment. 

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/get-the-iron-out-of-your-breakfast-cereal-bring-science-home/

The lack of scientific literacy in this country will be our downfall

please keep posting in this thread, it is hilarious 

How do l increase the magnetic pull from my covid shot? The other day l tried to impress a chick by climbing a steel water tower thinking with my covid shot l could scale up the pole like Spider Man, but it didn’t work out so well. It’s so embarrassing when you pull a “hey baby, watch this” and then you fall flat on your face. What can l do to really amplify the magnetism? I thought about connecting a car battery to my balls, but if l impress her enough l might get lucky and would need my balls.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

This is literally a children's science experiment. 

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/get-the-iron-out-of-your-breakfast-cereal-bring-science-home/

The lack of scientific literacy in this country will be our downfall

please keep posting in this thread, it is hilarious 

Oh, so it's normal to have magnetic filings in your food now - got it.

woodpecker has never understood magnetic fields. He has this idea that if he FEELS like poles of two magnets attract, why then, they do.

and if he FEELS that opposite poles of two magnets repel, why then that is "science".

Of course, he will never try it - it would be damaging to his lefty emotional turmoil block.

He would emotionally rupture his tail feathers.

13 hours ago, JAFBF said:

Oh, so it's normal to have magnetic filings in your food now - got it.

No, Woody's right on this. Did the same experiment with iron fortified Total in 6th grade and got about the same results.

Just take your L on this one and move onto the next.

11 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

woodpecker has never understood magnetic fields. He has this idea that if he FEELS like poles of two magnets attract, why then, they do.

and if he FEELS that opposite poles of two magnets repel, why then that is "science".

Of course, he will never try it - it would be damaging to his lefty emotional turmoil block.

Don't be a fucking internationally obtuse Retard for the sake of getting one over on Woody. Get him another time on something that might actually be reputable.  This is, quite literally, a child level science experiment.  I home schooled both 5th and 6th grade.  I specifically remember this little study lesson using a box of Total. 

Sometimes you don't have to support the idiocy for the sake of being petty.

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Ibleedbrown said:

How do l increase the magnetic pull from my covid shot? The other day l tried to impress a chick by climbing a steel water tower thinking with my covid shot l could scale up the pole like Spider Man, but it didn’t work out so well. It’s so embarrassing when you pull a “hey baby, watch this” and then you fall flat on your face. What can l do to really amplify the magnetism? I thought about connecting a car battery to my balls, but if l impress her enough l might get lucky and would need my balls.

Try attaching battery charging cables instead. That might impress her that you were smart enough to use something more compact/manageable.

5 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

They specialize in supporting idiocy over here 🐰🕳️. Where have you been the past 5 years?😁

Having seen glimpses of your voting record, you support a different kind of idiocy.  But at least you don't believe in being (personally) scientifically inept.  

So you have that going for you, champ.

1 hour ago, tiamat63 said:

No, Woody's right on this. Did the same experiment with iron fortified Total in 6th grade and got about the same results.

Just take your L on this one and move onto the next.

Don't be a fucking internationally obtuse Retard for the sake of getting one over on Woody. Get him another time on something that might actually be reputable.  This is, quite literally, a child level science experiment.  I home schooled both 5th and 6th grade.  I specifically remember this little study lesson using a box of Total. 

Sometimes you don't have to support the idiocy for the sake of being petty.

I suppose you missed previous discussions in the past. Not my fault you aren't up to speed. But thanks for butting in, anyways.

In the past, some of us have noted that woodpecker doesn't believe in ANYTHING. He just goes by his fake "god" - his feelings. He ? sits back and chirp-bitches.

It's what liberals do.

20 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

I suppose you missed previous discussions in the past. Not my fault you aren't up to speed. But thanks for butting in, anyways.

In the past, some of us have noted that woodpecker doesn't believe in ANYTHING. He just goes by his fake "god" - his feelings. He ? sits back and chirp-bitches.

It's what liberals do.

Neat.  This has nothing to do with that. Fuck all his previous input. In a vacuum, he is correct here. 

Also, I dropped in with a similar manner as you did re: this particular conversation.  Let's not project too much,  it's an open forum last I checked.

Also, one bowl of total has almost 100% of your daily recommended vitamins and minerals 😘

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

On 7/9/2021 at 7:34 PM, JAFBF said:

Cleveland Doctor. Big time Quack

image.png.73d7f47d480201fed7086652b4ffa990.png

https://www.bitchute.com/video/un2f9YXyNfs9/

Touches on Magnetism, Bioluminescence (new - Luciferase (Astrazeneca) ), and more (~25m).

Pfizer ingredients   .   .   .   Graphene / Graphene Oxide can be magnetized with some very interesting properties (mono polar).

You see a Magnet fall off one way, but when they flip it (other pole), it sticks.

I've seen (may have posted these) these where one pole sticks and the other doesn't - not sure if it's N or S polar, but it has been demonstrated.

This applies to more than just the vaxx :

Tenpenny is a known hack\conspiracist... FYI the amount of graphene is so miniscule in the shot- diluting it out by a factor of tens of thousands- there is no fucking way in hell you'd see any detectable magnetism.  If that's the case- RE: magnetism- you should be able to hold a magnet up to a vial of pfizer vaccine- in it's undiluted state, and it should stick to it like glue. So has anyone tried that little experiment?  BTW- the cap on the vial is made out of very unmagnetic aluminum.  But to prove my point- remove the metal seal first...   

BTW- just because you happen to be a Doctor doesn't mean you can't concurrently be a nut job.  I'll bring up Rand Paul and his nuttiness.  "I can't get covid again because I've already been infected".  Tell that to Lamar Jackson who very much did recently have another bout of covid after he was infected last fall.   Still don't want the shot Lamar? You can't fix stupid. 

14 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

He probably understands magnetic fields better than you do Cal... So why don't you run off and catch some of Mike Lindell's symposium? That's more your speed.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, hoorta said:

He probably understands magnetic fields better than you do Cal... So why don't you run off and catch some of Mike Lindell's symposium? That's more your speed.  

He probably poops in his nest, too, you will back that up too? You didn't even mention Pres Trump in your chirp. mulcho graciass. lol