THE BROWNS BOARD

Magnetic Morons

MLD Woody

2 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

If anyone wants to step up and defend JAFBF and others, be my guest.

Tell me you think the vaccine causes you to become magnetized.

Really, go ahead. Tell us. Don't just take little pot shots on the side. Do you think this is actually happening?

You refuse to get it birdboy.... you want to cancel J because you don’t like what he says and he frightens you

grow up.

but seriously, repeating "you're a moron" doesn't help anything. JAF just needs to do some of his own research - he is very much like woodpecker.

They both never try to learn the truth about anything before going hognibble on some dumb idea.

Like has been mentioned - 27 "genders" ??????????? THAT is HOW FAR crazy people take their own emotionalism?

I mean, SERIOUSLY?

mmgw is a severe immediate crisis? HAHAHAHAHA. That started decades ago.

from the UN. for the redistribution of wealth around the world.

The UN is corrupt. "yes, but glaciers calve, I've seen it" LOL LOL. So have I. BEEN THERE. Glaciers move. The edge of the glacier breaks off because the water is warmer.

Now, about the magnetism. When somebody says they are a woman or man when they are not, it is biology they ignore.

That is SCIENCE. Their FEEEEEEEEEELLLLLINGS are NOT science. It ranks right up there with "covid injections make people magnetic" whatever.

LOL.

But claiming it makes certain people FEEL very, very, very special. Elite to FEEL so special.

but it's a crock.

nobody is getting magnetic. I have a magnet I use to find dropped screws in an engine, etc. I went an touched it,

and, I guess I'm not super duper Scooby Doo special. Nothin. Not magnetic.

and I never feel like a woman. Never once. I never feel like any kind of different gender.

In conclusion - a very tiny bit of information is a dangerous thing, and can lead to conspiracy theories like woodpecker's bunch of different genders or believing the earth is going to dehydrate twenty years ago. LOL

anyways, ......

https://www.fda.gov/vaccines-blood-biologics/safety-availability-biologics/thimerosal-and-vaccines

Are there cases of Magnetic implications ?

From what I'm seeing yes, doesn't mean it's a 100% certainty, which I've been trying to emphasize - no.

As mentioned early on, I could post dozens of examples from around the World of Magnetism - believe, question, or scoff as you will.

It is what it is.

I'm really hoping what I'm finding out about this crap is wrong, but sadly, it's starting to look like it's not.

I used too do the Vaccine thing years ago, until I found out what is in them and the impacts they have.

May well be too late for me escape the effects, but I'll take no more of any type going forward, and I am actually actively working at reducing/eliminating the impacts as best I can.

I realize most if not all here consider me to be a modern day "Don Quixote", which may not be too far off the mark.

More is the pity.

Sadly, I will continue to Joust at my "Windmills" with trivial effect.

There are a few Trump Cards I'm holding onto for final effect, which I suspect will change the direction of things "BIGGEST" time for some.

Hot Summer coming (not necessarily Temperature wise)   .   .   .  

4 hours ago, hammertime said:

You refuse to get it birdboy.... you want to cancel J because you don’t like what he says and he frightens you

grow up.

Hahahaha

When have I ever attempted to "cancel" him? You right wing nut jobs are just throwing the word cancel around everywhere these days. Any pushback or consequence to anything you say or do and it's someone "cancelling" you.

The only thing that frightens me about J is that someone can be THAT stupid and that he can vote and affect my life.

But please. If you think this vaccine magnetizes people then let us know. I'm a ears.

On 6/11/2021 at 7:39 PM, calfoxwc said:

but seriously, repeating "you're a moron" doesn't help anything. JAF just needs to do some of his own research - he is very much like woodpecker.

They both never try to learn the truth about anything before going hognibble on some dumb idea.

Like has been mentioned - 27 "genders" ??????????? THAT is HOW FAR crazy people take their own emotionalism?

I mean, SERIOUSLY?

mmgw is a severe immediate crisis? HAHAHAHAHA. That started decades ago.

from the UN. for the redistribution of wealth around the world.

The UN is corrupt. "yes, but glaciers calve, I've seen it" LOL LOL. So have I. BEEN THERE. Glaciers move. The edge of the glacier breaks off because the water is warmer.

Now, about the magnetism. When somebody says they are a woman or man when they are not, it is biology they ignore.

That is SCIENCE. Their FEEEEEEEEEELLLLLINGS are NOT science. It ranks right up there with "covid injections make people magnetic" whatever.

LOL.

But claiming it makes certain people FEEL very, very, very special. Elite to FEEL so special.

but it's a crock.

nobody is getting magnetic. I have a magnet I use to find dropped screws in an engine, etc. I went an touched it,

and, I guess I'm not super duper Scooby Doo special. Nothin. Not magnetic.

and I never feel like a woman. Never once. I never feel like any kind of different gender.

In conclusion - a very tiny bit of information is a dangerous thing, and can lead to conspiracy theories like woodpecker's bunch of different genders or believing the earth is going to dehydrate twenty years ago. LOL

anyways, ......

https://www.fda.gov/vaccines-blood-biologics/safety-availability-biologics/thimerosal-and-vaccines

You're a moron yourself that does whatever your right wing party tells you to. You correctly thought Trump was a con man until he took the lead and then you fell for his act hook line and sinker. You'd stop drinking water if your latest right wing opinion site (pretending to be real news) of choice told you that drinking water was some liberal plot. 

You have no idea what doing research on topics means. You repeatedly source batshit opinion blogs and act like they're legitimate. You bash "the liberals" for being emotion when your whole political persona runs on emotions and anti-facts

You're a joke of a person that I thought was just someone playing a character on this board. The fact you actually believe this stuff is pathetic and you'll be led around by the nose by the conservative powers that be until your death. 

If you think vaccines cause magnetism than speak up. We're all ears. Try to respond without going on a tangent.

And yes, I know any interaction with you is a waste of time. I know Steve will have some bullshit nothing straw man response to help defend you. I know the braindead right wing mob will swarm per usual. This whole board had turned into a complete shit show exho chamber over the last few years. Fuck it. Let's see if anyone wants to actually answer. 

• Upvote 1

52 minutes ago, JAFBF said:

Are there cases of Magnetic implications ?

From what I'm seeing yes, doesn't mean it's a 100% certainty, which I've been trying to emphasize - no.

As mentioned early on, I could post dozens of examples from around the World of Magnetism - believe, question, or scoff as you will.

It is what it is.

I'm really hoping what I'm finding out about this crap is wrong, but sadly, it's starting to look like it's not.

I used too do the Vaccine thing years ago, until I found out what is in them and the impacts they have.

May well be too late for me escape the effects, but I'll take no more of any type going forward, and I am actually actively working at reducing/eliminating the impacts as best I can.

I realize most if not all here consider me to be a modern day "Don Quixote", which may not be too far off the mark.

More is the pity.

Sadly, I will continue to Joust at my "Windmills" with trivial effect.

There are a few Trump Cards I'm holding onto for final effect, which I suspect will change the direction of things "BIGGEST" time for some.

Hot Summer coming (not necessarily Temperature wise)   .   .   .  

Nothing is going to happen this summer. You say this shit all the time and nothing happens. We have a massive thread of you predicting things that never happens

You also have no proof of any magnetism. You have trolls and sweaty morons making TikToks of spoons sticking to them. You don't understand at all what a legitimate source is, you have no idea how to research a subject, and you have a complete inability to think critically.

You're a moron. We're well past trying to reason with you. You're a devout member of a cult of morons. You're lost. 

24 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

You're a moron yourself that does whatever your right wing party tells you to. You correctly thought Trump was a con man until he took the lead and then you fell for his act hook line and sinker. You'd stop drinking water if your latest right wing opinion site (pretending to be real news) of choice told you that drinking water was some liberal plot. 

You have no idea what doing research on topics means. You repeatedly source batshit opinion blogs and act like they're legitimate. You bash "the liberals" for being emotion when your whole political persona runs on emotions and anti-facts

You're a joke of a person that I thought was just someone playing a character on this board. The fact you actually believe this stuff is pathetic and you'll be led around by the nose by the conservative powers that be until your death. If you think vaccines cause magnetism than speak up. We're all ears. Try to respond without going on a tangent.And yes, I know any interaction with you is a waste of time. I know Steve will have some bullshit nothing straw man response to help defend you. I know the braindead right wing mob will swarm per usual. This whole board had turned into a complete shit show exho chamber over the last few years. Fuck it. Let's see if anyone wants to actually answer.

hey, sissy birdboy, you either didn't read my post, or you are worse than stupid, because you may have a serious reading comprehension problem.

I dissed magnetism foolish crap, dissed mmgw crap you to suck up into your beak. You never know what you are talking about, and all you do is emotionally beak-jerk to slur other people. Why not STFU and read the link? it clearly says the magnetism vaccine is not to be  believed.

and, my values are my own. Developed over a lifetime of looking at things.  Several decades before Pres Trump.

Yes, I thought he was a con man circus barker. I've said it several times at least. But then I realized he was sincere.

See, he KEPT MOST IF NOT ALL HIS PROMISES TO AMERICA, to US.

https://trumpwhitehouse.archives.gov/trump-administration-accomplishments/

As of January 2021

Trump Administration Accomplishments

now, you list your obaMao commie hero's and your senile birdbrain hero's things they did good/great FOR AMERICA.

Just try. Don't cry. Don't change the subject,

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

Nothing is going to happen this summer. You say this shit all the time and nothing happens. We have a massive thread of you predicting things that never happens

You also have no proof of any magnetism. You have trolls and sweaty morons making TikToks of spoons sticking to them. You don't understand at all what a legitimate source is, you have no idea how to research a subject, and you have a complete inability to think critically.

You're a moron. We're well past trying to reason with you. You're a devout member of a cult of morons. You're lost. 

Just "sticky" skin.

Yea, that's it, "sticky" skin, that's the Ticket.

Aka, you Pet's ransom is . . . I mean, I found your Pet for the reward you posted   .   .   .  

Damn, pretty much the same thing more or less isn't it ?

How depressed do you want me too make people here ?

Do you really know how much shit I've seen on this Genetic modification (not a Vaccine - what a joke) experiment they're pushing on the Populace ?

Take a "shot" for what they think could be 70% - 80% effective against a "Virus" that has a 99.x+% survival rate.

Shit, the common Flu is worse than that - what a fckin joke of a Plandemic   .   .   .   excuse me, Scamdemic.

• Upvote 3

7 hours ago, JAFBF said:

Just "sticky" skin.

Yea, that's it, "sticky" skin, that's the Ticket.

Aka, you Pet's ransom is . . . I mean, I found your Pet for the reward you posted   .   .   .  

Damn, pretty much the same thing more or less isn't it ?

How depressed do you want me too make people here ?

Do you really know how much shit I've seen on this Genetic modification (not a Vaccine - what a joke) experiment they're pushing on the Populace ?

Take a "shot" for what they think could be 70% - 80% effective against a "Virus" that has a 99.x+% survival rate.

Shit, the common Flu is worse than that - what a fckin joke of a Plandemic   .   .   .   excuse me, Scamdemic.

You haven't SEEN anything

YOU WATCH TIKTOKS AND TWEETS

You don't have the slightest grasp on critical thinking or the scientific method.

You'd get LAUGHED out of any reputable scientific group if you provided this "evidence". 

You just don't fucking get it. You're braindead. I'm not sure if you were an idiot your whole life and Qanon preyed on you, or if this stuff made you dumb. I have to think the former, as anyone with half a brain would know this is nonsense. 

Why does it not stick immediately each time?

Has anything even approaching a reputable group given this ANY validity?

Why does it have to be bare skin? Put a thin layer of fabric. Or put some baby powder on your arm first. Oh right, they don't do that because it'll fall off.

You're so god damn stupid. You think there is a legitimate audit happening that is going to overturn an election, Biden is a prisoner, and Trump will take office again January, no wait march, no wait September.... and that somehow ISN'T the dumbest thing you believe

woodpecker just hates because he's moulting again, lost his feathers, and his buddy won't sell him a blanket.

on the verge of hypothermia maybe. Or the bird flu. "woodpecker rage" maybe. No friends. No feathers. No understanding

about life. Can't figure out what woodpecker gender he is.

could be parasites - Maybe it's no air conditioning in his nest, and no roof. No cleaning woman will come and clean his next for him.

Twists his beak around "SCIENCE" as a cover for being a mentally diseased bird maybe?

only his dodo nanny knows. maybe.

Common Bird Parasites & Diseases - Mass Audubon

The four diseases that most frequently affect birds that use feeders are: salmonella, trichomoniasis, aspergillosis, and avian pox. All of these diseases are transmitted from one bird to another at feeding stations, especially when overcrowding occurs. Birds are also susceptible to mites and lice.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, hammertime said:

Birdboy is scared people might make there own decisions.  Right or wrong, so he insults and declares how right he is,  sounds like he’s perfect according to himself.

he pretends that for the sake of his feeble feelings.

no friends, all alone, super sissy, fragile fragile,  ego bitter hater.... must really suck being a woodypeckerhead in real life.

4 hours ago, hammertime said:

Birdboy is scared people might make there own decisions.  Right or wrong, so he insults and declares how right he is,  sounds like he’s perfect according to himself.

And what are your beliefs? Enlighten us? Do you think this is real?

You're more than welcome to make your own decisions. If you choose to make a fucking idiotic one I am going to tell you that you're a fucking moron. 

If you think the vaccine makes you magnetic you deserve endless ridicule. The fact a sizeable portion of this country believes this is concerning, and we need to understand why people are so damn stupid and believe stupid shit. 

Y'all act like the end of this county is the removal of racist figures from a Dr Seuss book. Really it's the fact that grown adults believe the covid vaccine makes you magnetic. THAT is the type of shit that will ruin us. 

So, please, what do you think? Tell us. Go ahead. 

5 hours ago, hammertime said:

Yes, you can make your own decisions.. Some of them are harmless. OTOH, following others can win you a Darwin Award.  J is dealing in some alternate reality.. not just vaccines cause magnetism. I believe I saw a post where he doubts the ISS is actually manned too.  This is just more bullshit some nut job antivaxxers have dreamed up. And it's anti science...  Do you know ANYTHING what causes magnetism? Real magnetism, not just some frauds using stickum to make it look like it's adhering to skin?  Aw gee, a guy having a spoon stick to that kid?  Guess what?  Stainless steel is non magnetic.   You're busted- FRAUD.

From the comment section on that tweet?  "Hell isn't nearly hot enough for these Satanist monsters. Heaven help that sweet child from harm because neither the parents nor the medical fraudsters have a conscience."

Just fucking unbelievable some people are trying to connect dots that don't exist...  That covid vaccines somehow are totally rearranging a person's atoms. BTW- the only true potentially magnetic substance you have in your body in any significant quantity is iron- in your blood's hemoglobin.  About 6\10th of an ounce TOTAL.  Well, there's folks out there who still believe the earth is flat too... Carry on...  

PS- the proof it's phony.. Put one of the "magnetized" people in a magnetic resonance chamber- and then turn it on.   The millions of gauss electromagnets in that machine would rapidly tear them apart.  :)    

38 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

And what are your beliefs? Enlighten us? Do you think this is real?

You're more than welcome to make your own decisions. If you choose to make a fucking idiotic one I am going to tell you that you're a fucking moron. 

If you think the vaccine makes you magnetic you deserve endless ridicule. The fact a sizeable portion of this country believes this is concerning, and we need to understand why people are so damn stupid and believe stupid shit. 

Y'all act like the end of this county is the removal of racist figures from a Dr Seuss book. Really it's the fact that grown adults believe the covid vaccine makes you magnetic. THAT is the type of shit that will ruin us. 

So, please, what do you think? Tell us. Go ahead. 

2021-05-16_180533.thumb.png.3dd49e38b29f40c012ef7e0ef0c9c87a.png

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

So the hysterical leftwing hater threesome demand people take the vaccines, defend the vaccines, but refuse to

admit Pres Trump's FAST TRACK enabled the historically fastest emergency development of a vaccine - or we still wouldn't have one.

makes no sense to anyone with any sense.

2 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

So the hysterical leftwing hater threesome demand people take the vaccines, defend the vaccines, but refuse to

admit Pres Trump's FAST TRACK enabled the historically fastest emergency development of a vaccine - or we still wouldn't have one.

makes no sense to anyone with any sense.

Trying to put words in my mouth Cal? Go try and find where I ever said that. There's a slight difference between DEMANDING and saying IT'S PROBABLY A BAD IDEA IF YOU DON'T.  Yup, your hero gets credit for warp speed, but don't act like he was in the lab cooking up the vaccines by himself.  FYI, the technology for the covid vaccines was laid years before when scientists were trying to develop a vaccine for Ebola. Without that - it WOULD have taken years to develop an effective vaccine. 

Finally- fringe nut jobs are doing a disservice to the general population spreading a cockamamie Internet rumor that vaccines somehow cause you to become "magnetized" as an excuse not to. Well if they don't get vaccinated- they had better hope they only get a mild case, or they can help thin the herd when they croak from covid.  You can't fix stupid, and fixing delusionals takes extensive psychotherapy.     

You love fact checking- so here's one for a starter.. Probably a dozen or so more...  https://www.10tv.com/video/news/verify/verify-no-the-covid-19-vaccine-does-not-make-you-magnetic/530-32938234-9920-41ed-85ba-788548eb002e

Can we just put this latest insanity to rest?  

“Receiving a COVID-19 vaccine will not make you magnetic, including at the site of vaccination which is usually your arm. COVID-19 vaccines do not contain ingredients that can produce an electromagnetic field at the site of your injection. All COVID-19 vaccines are free from metals such as iron, nickel, cobalt, lithium, and rare earth alloys, as well as any manufactured products such as microelectronics, electrodes, carbon nanotubes, and nanowire semiconductors. In addition, the typical dose for a COVID-19 vaccine is less than a milliliter, which is not enough to allow magnets to be attracted to your vaccination site even if the vaccine was filled with a magnetic metal.” Per the CDC.   

The flakes testifying in Ohio? Dr Hasnocents er- Tenpenny- tries to bring 5G cell towers into the conversation, and amaze the layperson assembly with some impressive sounding gobbledygook... Then the nurse says try to explain the key sticking- she must be pretty good at card tricks too.  :)  Ahem... don't know why wifie bought them, but there was a pack of potent neodymium magnets lying around- and I tested ALL my keys with them. Nada, zilch. Honestly lady- do you think I'm that stupid? Apparently plenty of people are. FWIW, unless you have a century old skeleton key, 99.99% of all modern keys are made of nonmagnetic brass or aluminum.  How to explain it? Elementary my dear Watson. Ever get a multi page flyer in the mail  that was stuck together with those little clear adhesive plastic strips?  For all intents and purposes- invisible. Stick those to one side of a key?  Like magic it stuck to me. How many times did you have to practice that?   . 

the left invented this stupid magetism crap to discredit Pres Trump's dramatic and successful "FAST TRACK" decision.

anti-vaccine.

I suppose if they were consistent, they would be against all vaccines.

oth, woodpecker could dip a magnet into a pan of melted chocolate, hold the magnet against his beak,

and sure enough, it would stick. and he's had the vaccine for birdbrain flu. go figure.

4 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

the left invented this stupid magetism crap to discredit Pres Trump's dramatic and successful "FAST TRACK" decision.

anti-vaccine.

I suppose if they were consistent, they would be against all vaccines.

oth, woodpecker could dip a magnet into a pan of melted chocolate, hold the magnet against his beak,

and sure enough, it would stick. and he's had the vaccine for birdbrain flu. go figure.

You're an insane person, btw, and any back and forth with you is a waste of time. I realize that... But you're really blaming liberals for this? I mean, I know you blame them for everything. You stub your toe and blame Obama. But sheesh. These are MAGA, Q anon, Trump supporters thinking this vaccine makes you magnetic .... and you're blaming the liberals? You're ridiculous.

3 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

You're an insane person, btw, and any back and forth with you is a waste of time. I realize that... But you're really blaming liberals for this? I mean, I know you blame them for everything. You stub your toe and blame Obama. But sheesh. These are MAGA, Q anon, Trump supporters thinking this vaccine makes you magnetic .... and you're blaming the liberals? You're ridiculous.

oh yeah? well, here's some science for ya. Take two magnets, and shove them up your beak. Then you can have your gay marriage, and if you take another magnet and hold that one up to your beak it would stick.

because you're a moron, and a chickenpecker if you don't try it.

and all you ever done on this forum is smart off to people and bitch. You brag about your math skills, but the rainman was outstanding at stuff too.

You get the conversation better than you ever are able to take part in, so you bitch at people in birdwise CYA. In your case, it would be CYTF

13 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

oh yeah? well, here's some science for ya. Take two magnets, and shove them up your beak. Then you can have your gay marriage, and if you take another magnet and hold that one up to your beak it would stick.

because you're a moron, and a chickenpecker if you don't try it.

and all you ever done on this forum is smart off to people and bitch. You brag about your math skills, but the rainman was outstanding at stuff too.

You get the conversation better than you ever are able to take part in, so you bitch at people in birdwise CYA. In your case, it would be CYTF

You're nuts

And at least I know any impartial observer would think the same

On 6/14/2021 at 12:25 PM, MLD Woody said:

You're nuts

you have added nearly nothing to this forum. Just stupid quips that make you look like an asswhole.

"congrats" if that makes you feel like a human being with value.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

you have added nearly nothing to this forum. Just stupid quips that make you look like an asswhole.

"congrats" if that makes you feel like a human being with value.

The only thing you add to this forum is right wing propaganda- that usually has no basis in fact. Cheetos problem is he can't grow up and start acting like a rational human being...  Can I call you a "bitter horrible human being" like Donnie called Liz Cheney? He has the class of a ground slug.  The amusing thing is in reality- you should try it sometime Cal- is Donald Trump is the real bitter, horrible human being because he can't admit he lost the election to "Sleepy Joe".  Your name calling is getting real old.   

Now you want to blame the magnetism farce on the liberals?  Just like January 6th was a false flag operation?  Sure...  Woody is right- you've lost it Cal, seek mental help...  Still trying to dig up election fraud crap now seven months after the fact... Your greatest crook ever in the White House is in even more legal hot water...  https://oversight.house.gov/news/press-releases/new-documents-show-trump-repeatedly-pressed-doj-to-overturn-election-results  That the far right nut jobs here are sweeping under the rug, as per usual...    I won't bet against Orange Man eventually wearing an orange jumpsuit in the future.  45 (months) for #45.  :D  This latest makes Nixon look like a choirboy....  

On 6/14/2021 at 12:25 PM, MLD Woody said:

You're nuts

Cal's pushing it- he's gone postal... And wasting his time trying to spread craziness...  

• 2 weeks later...

FWIW - more too it.

image.thumb.png.1134ca6cc9e6ff7ccdb090b2be7067a6.png

https://www.redvoicemedia.com/2021/07/magnetism-vaxxed-un-vaxxed-food-whats-happening-whos-behind-graphene-flagship/

Graphene is used as a Glue for both CV itself (modifications) and in the Vaxx.

Also, check your Meats with a Magnet.

Some Companies use iron solutions in Chicken to increase their weight, may be doing same with others (heard of Pork as well).

image.png.3a8f8eb3752e93179af79e735eed1525.png

https://www.bitchute.com/video/eJJRORNuVAqr/

• Haha 1