THE BROWNS BOARD

Just To Break Up This Love Fest

4 hours ago, Canton Dawg said:

YOUR problem is you won’t admit Trump is 20 times better than the Fucking Houseplant currently sitting in the Oval Office.

If you mean Trump is 20 times crazier? Right on... I think you're confusing who the houseplant really is. Catch any of his gaffes at the RNC down North Carolina way that the MAGAs are ignoring? Not my president, and not mentally stable anymore either (if he ever was in the first place).  Yup, he's going to be reinstated.  :D    Of course, in his alternate reality, he's still the President.    

FWIW, I totally agree that his objective is to "defund democracy"....  By trying for the past six months to overturn an election he clearly lost. But those Republican sponsored Cyber Ninjas are still working hard to find some bamboo fibers in Arizona. 

I'm sure you're really happy that the xenophobe wants to "remove the removables"..... 

1 hour ago, hoorta said:

If you mean Trump is 20 times crazier? Right on... I think you're confusing who the houseplant really is. Catch any of his gaffes at the RNC down North Carolina way that the MAGAs are ignoring? Not my president, and not mentally stable anymore either (if he ever was in the first place).  Yup, he's going to be reinstated.  :D    Of course, in his alternate reality, he's still the President.    

FWIW, I totally agree that his objective is to "defund democracy"....  By trying for the past six months to overturn an election he clearly lost. But those Republican sponsored Cyber Ninjas are still working hard to find some bamboo fibers in Arizona.I'm sure you're really happy that the xenophobe wants to "remove the removables".....

sports-more-c-in-this-article-than-in-my x

9 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

sports-more-c-in-this-article-than-in-my x

My cat shits more intelligence than your denial Cal...  all you have is cat shit- Trump really did say "defund our freedoms".  You still love this fruitcake? Be my guest.    And can't correct he's still saying 1917 and not the correct 1918.  Of course, in his own mind- he's still living in the White House.  :D   

13 hours ago, hoorta said:

My cat shits more intelligence than your denial Cal...  all you have is cat shit- Trump really did say "defund our freedoms".  You still love this fruitcake? Be my guest.    And can't correct he's still saying 1917 and not the correct 1918.  Of course, in his own mind- he's still living in the White House.  :D   

it's what Pres Trump DID GREAT FOR AMERICA. You have NOTHING to list for your ObaMao commie/senile biden.

Again - here's Pres Trump's LIST:

https://trumpwhitehouse.archives.gov/trump-administration-accomplishments/

top 20

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2020/12/31/trumps_top_10_accomplishments_of_2020_144945.html#!

top 25

https://sharylattkisson.com/2021/01/25-top-accomplishments-of-president-donald-j-trump/

your obaMao commie/senile corrupt biden list:

" ....."

10 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

it's what Pres Trump DID GREAT FOR AMERICA. You have NOTHING to list for your ObaMao commie/senile biden.

Again - here's Pres Trump's LIST:

https://trumpwhitehouse.archives.gov/trump-administration-accomplishments/

top 20

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2020/12/31/trumps_top_10_accomplishments_of_2020_144945.html#!

top 25

https://sharylattkisson.com/2021/01/25-top-accomplishments-of-president-donald-j-trump/

your obaMao commie/senile corrupt biden list:

" ....."

You really do need to start taking adderall short attention span....  Of course Trumpie did a FEW good things as President, said it a bunch of times. But just keep on shouting your FALSE Obama\Biden mantra Cal.  Hardly surprising coming from someone who's a mile deep in election fraud conspiracies besides.  :)  I've already said over 1\2 dozen times- I've posted their accomplishments TWICE.  I'm not going to bother arguing with someone who can't admit they actually DID do a few good things for America. It would be an exercise in futility on my part to try a third time. That's the definition of insanity- doing the same thing over and over- and expecting a different result. I'm done arguing with a brick wall who's just going to spew the same crap again.  You apparently have plenty of time every day to scan all the right wing propaganda machines out there- maybe you should look up the original posts. I have better things to do with my time.   

To pull a line from Tex- show me "Constitutional Cal" where there's a provision for Trump to get "reinstated"... I'll wait. More than one professional observer has commented- Trump is not well mentally, if he believes his latest delusion. Apparently he does. MHO? That whole crowd of right wing sycophants is batshit crazy. Kraken Powell "they'll just set a new inauguration date." Really? BTW, I'm still waiting for Mike Lindell's "absolute proof". Of late, he sounds like he's relapsed to smoking crack. Space Laser Molon Labe er, Moron Loco MTG...  AOC has nothing on that assorted collection of fruitcakes...  

May be an image of text that says 'BOY, I SAY BOY, YOU GOT MORE LOOSE SCREWS THAN A HARDWARE STORE IN AN EARTHQUAKE'

1 hour ago, Canton Dawg said:

7666E201-BEA7-4108-8121-9529BCCB296F.jpeg

Yup, it's Joe's fault oil companies are keeping the lid on pumping crude. Um, possibly to make up for them having to about give it away last year?  Of course MAGAs flunked supply and demand theory. No lumber? Sawmills were shut down  too. LOL, now the economy is roaring back and Right Wingers aren't happy about it?  We need a Depression to win back the House and Senate next year!!!!   

BTW, I'll remember not to vote for a malignant narcist pathological liar should he decide to run again. Covid's going away folks- 26 times... I'm tired of the the guy spewing venom at anyone who won't kiss his ass. But it sells well with his brainwashed lemmings. His mental status is in question too. Think I'm some kind of liberal? I'll vote for Ben Sasse- and any Republican who isn't living in Trump's La-La land.     

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

I don't have my Arthur Murray Handbook available right now but I seem to remember something about the number of people it takes to Tango.

WSS

I do have him on ignore Steve. However, he keeps on spewing the same crap posters respond to that I actually see.. For kicks & giggles, I'll even sporadically take a look at the fantasies he digs up out of assorted right wing propaganda sites. I'll let you judge who has the better grip on realty. MHO- it's the same sentiment Mary Trump has about her Uncle  "he's never going to change".  I just like to occasionally point out there's a reality outside of the rabbit hole he's living in that doesn't share his POV.  :)      

BTW, if I didn't have to Moderate the Browns Forum- I'd probably have at least another half dozen or so fruitcakes added to my ignore list....   

3 minutes ago, Vambo said:

121384214_3883232511691456_4840597041532866464_n.jpg.4e5cc741ad10b9bc8d72b725cc56a280.jpg

Leading America straight to a Banana Republic Vambo... That pissed off black dude is gonna get deported to Africa when Democracy ends...   For an opposing POV...  

32 minutes ago, Vambo said:

Steve I'm being stalked ...

LOL- I thought for a minute before I threw that Lincoln Project ad up there in your face- I knew it would seriously piss you off.  :D  

If you noticed the reply I gave to Steve regarding Cal's nonsense, you'd also be on my short list to go on ignore....   

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, hoorta said:

Yup, it's Joe's fault oil companies are keeping the lid on pumping crude.

Why not, the Libs blamed Trump if the sun didn’t shine.

Of course MAGAs flunked supply and demand theory.

I’m glad you mentioned supply/demand. What do you think happened to the supply side of the equation when Dementia Joe stopped the pipeline? What happened to the supply side of the equation when the Houseplant stopped the drilling of federal land? I’ll drop a hint, “Burisma”.

• Upvote 1

you know who is fishing with no bait. like woodpecker - he won't read over 200 GOOD/GREAT accomplishments by Pres Trump, and he falsely claims posted the non-existent things on the flip side.

Meaning, his obaMao commie and slidin biden have NEVER done ANYTHING good/great FOR AMERICA, ever.

There is no list. ONE TIME, he mentioned obaMaocommiecare. LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL.

I suppose obaMao wanted a "civilian security force as well funded and armed like our military"

for America. Like hitler had the same.

Hoorta's honey obaMao commie - had the same in common with hitler. Attacking a few of us personally with garbage, won't make Hoorta's love affair with power go away.

read on:

Adolf Hitler Could Not Have Conquered Europe Without His ...

Nazi police and security forces maintained control in Germany and occupied territories. by Warfare History Network Hitler's Germany was known for its organization and efficiency, as well as its...

What do you call Civilian National Security Force?

Listen to the words of Barack Obama in this video, what do you think you would call a Civilian National Security Force? In 1925 Adolf Hitler formed his own personal bodyguard called the Schutzstaffel (SS). Four years later Hitler appointed Heinrich Himmler as the leader of the SS. By the time of Himmler's appointment the SS had only 280 members.

Civilian force evokes Hitler | Letters to the Editor ...

Five days before the presidential election last November, candidate Barack Obama said on national TV that we were five days away from revolutionizing the structure of the American government.

2 hours ago, Canton Dawg said:

Yup, it's Joe's fault oil companies are keeping the lid on pumping crude.

Why not, the Libs blamed Trump if the sun didn’t shine.

Of course MAGAs flunked supply and demand theory.

I’m glad you mentioned supply/demand. What do you think happened to the supply side of the equation when Dementia Joe stopped the pipeline? What happened to the supply side of the equation when the Houseplant stopped the drilling of federal land? I’ll drop a hint, “Burisma”.

If you think stopping XL or drilling leases in the ANWR has a hill of beans to do with the current surge in the price of crude oil- guess again.  Ca-ching on oil companies deliberately not opening up the spigots full bore, & under estimating the spike in demand as Americans are ready to hit the road... Or...  

For the first time since November, U.S. drilling companies cut the number of oil rigs operating due to the cold and snow enveloping Texas, New Mexico and other energy-producing centers, signaling even tighter supplies ahead.    Facts... a terrible inconvenience for Biden haters....   

4 hours ago, Vambo said:

image.thumb.png.39ec737ef6547fb863f7facdde38a91c.png

image.png.aaf46191681fe565073485cded371985.png

LOL- nice try loser. You're  probably too thick to realize it- but imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.  :D :D :D    That's OK though, since MAGAs are in denial Trump not so secretly wants to pork his daughter... He philanders around quite a bit- it's well documented. How many women have filed harassment\rape charges against Orangie? He out numbers Joe by about 4:1 in my estimation.   Game on again troll?   Nah- usually you're too far down the rabbit hole to even bother with....   Have a nice BDS day...   

38 minutes ago, Vambo said:

image.png.c7d7fcc7c3966b301e9dc1b8ebf39b5a.png

Thy comeback is lame. As usual deflection gets you nowhere....  Thanks for complimenting me again STALKER- and for the record, I'd bet some serious money you're following me too....   I follow no one- for the record.. But keep up with your silly right wing crap.. It's sort of funny...    You're not worth anymore of my time to tear your gun totin' BDS delusional ass to shreds.  Joe kisses a relative? Well, Orangie cheated on every one of his wives- one of who was pregnant at the time. Got some rebuttal for that? The score is Trump 20, Joe 1.  BDS central?  Can't wait until Ghislaine tells all about his pal- ling around with Epstein in a plea deal either.   :D  :D  :D   

1 hour ago, hoorta said:

Thy comeback is lame. As usual deflection gets you nowhere....  Thanks for complimenting me again STALKER- and for the record, I'd bet some serious money you're following me too....   I follow no one- for the record.. But keep up with your silly right wing crap.. It's sort of funny...    You're not worth anymore of my time to tear your gun totin' BDS delusional ass to shreds.  Joe kisses a relative? Well, Orangie cheated on every one of his wives- one of who was pregnant at the time. Got some rebuttal for that? The score is Trump 20, Joe 1.  BDS central?  Can't wait until Ghislaine tells all about his pal- ling around with Epstein in a plea deal either.   :D  :D  :D   

It doesn't seem the term stalking is warned in a back-and-forth conversation. 

Also you mentioned a few posts ago about ignoring people. Why not? Do you think you're going to change someone's mind? Are you going to change yours? Are the P m's from Tex and Woody that satisfying?  Too many people allow themselves to become too angry over things they can't change And ultimately don't change our lives one whit. 

WSS

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, hoorta said:

The one who was claiming being stalked locking threads now the stalker now you can see how lame your responses were and your deflections and TDS got you no where.

I feel sorry for you a TDS fool that is consumed with Trump even though he has been out of office for half a year, you just can't let him go your life revolves around Trump....he's in your blood your head you eat sleep drink about Trump. You must have Trump posters on all your walls and ceilings, everyone laughs at your posts like the boastful drunk at the bar...Keep posting about Trump I've won a few hundred dollars off them  

We'll see how much I win off your next reply!

13 hours ago, hoorta said:

For the first time since November, U.S. drilling companies cut the number of oil rigs operating due to the cold and snow enveloping Texas, New Mexico and other energy-producing centers, signaling even tighter supplies ahead.    Facts... a terrible inconvenience for Biden haters....   

Cold and snow in Texas is cutting down the oil production in the U.S. by 100,000 barrels a day in the month of June?

You may want to look at a calendar Larry.