THE BROWNS BOARD

"climate change: scientist admits the truth

calfoxwc

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

Everything after "yes the climate is changing" is basically incorrect. Congrats 

We've been down this road it doesn't times my dear woodpecker. There's nothing to worry about. We signed the Paris Accord; it will all be okay within days. At least the Europeans and third-world shitholes will have more American dollars to buy Chinese Goods with.

But good news that the population doesn't matter to you science board.

WSS

I believe it was the summer of 2019 when Paris hit 114 degrees Fahrenheit on one summer day.

Naturally the MSM was all over it.

The thing they failed to mention, is Russia was experiencing the coldest summer in their recorded history.

So just because some parts of the world hit high temps, doesn’t necessarily fucking mean it’s “GLOBAL”.

3 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

We've been down this road it doesn't times my dear woodpecker. There's nothing to worry about. We signed the Paris Accord; it will all be okay within days. At least the Europeans and third-world shitholes will have more American dollars to buy Chinese Goods with.

But good news that the population doesn't matter to you science board.

WSS

What profound point do you think you're making about the population? That there are too many damn people? We can work on the amount of waste we produce before pushing to reduce the population.

Right, yeah, and your schtick is pretty old as well. "oh, what can we do anyway. Oh well." Easy to say when it won't be your problem soon enough (a common theme with many here). 

We'll eventually start making the change that's needed I just hope it doesn't take too long. 

4 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

I believe it was the summer of 2019 when Paris hit 114 degrees Fahrenheit on one summer day.

The thing they failed to mention, is Russia was experiencing the coldest summer in their recorded history.

So just because some parts of the world hit high temps, doesn’t necessarily fucking mean it’s “GLOBAL”.

Thank you for self reporting that you didn't read the article at all. Good stuff 

_119929919_e8rdq_hxmaemnmn.jpg

Extreme heat in July 2021

17 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

What profound point do you think you're making about the population? That there are too many damn people? We can work on the amount of waste we produce before pushing to reduce the population.

Right, yeah, and your schtick is pretty old as well. "oh, what can we do anyway. Oh well." Easy to say when it won't be your problem soon enough (a common theme with many here). 

We'll eventually start making the change that's needed I just hope it doesn't take too long. 

No point at all Woody. We signed the Paris Accord it will be fine. No doubt we will start making those big changes that will save the world anytime now. Just not now. Why? Because basically Republicans aren't as fanatic about it as you are and the Democrats are afraid to deal the economy an even bigger head which might get them booted out of power. But it's all good.

WSS

2 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Thank you for self reporting that you didn't read the article at all. Good stuff 

So?  And how do we know 'hottest ever'.  Earth is 6,000 years old.:D

• Haha 2

And as to your report, so what? You've got your boy an office you get your Senate you've got the UN you've got Congress. Problem solved.

Not to burst your bubble but Greta thunberg is too young to be president and not a born citizen. Sorry.

I don't doubt that the celebrity symposiums will be a great help, no doubt those private jets are fuel efficient.

WSS

57 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

2 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Climate is changing.  What are YOU doing about it besides spouting off your smart ass comments?:D

I just turned the thermostat up higher (after the boss left to visit grandkids) and cut off lights she always manages to keep on during the day when they are totally unnecessary. 🤣 Oh wait, I just remembered. We are on solar and wind power for our entire electric grid. There are so many windmills around Lampasas now that it looked like war of the worlds when we drove through on our way back from Colorado last month. In fact there were probably 50 times as many windmills from Sweetwater into Colorado as we saw even a decade ago. I expect any day now they will be linked to the UFO aliens.

https://www.saveonenergy.com/learning-center/post/the-biggest-wind-farms-in-texas/

PS-trumpy's dead birds under them were alive and flying. "It's like a miracle!"

12 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

I just turned the thermostat up higher (after the boss left to visit grandkids) and cut off lights she always manages to keep on during the day when they are totally unnecessary. 🤣 Oh wait, I just remembered. We are on solar and wind power for our entire electric grid. There are so many windmills around Lampasas now that it looked like war of the worlds when we drove through on our way back from Colorado last month. In fact there were probably 50 times as many windmills from Sweetwater into Colorado as we saw even a decade ago. I expect any day now they will be linked to the UFO aliens.

https://www.saveonenergy.com/learning-center/post/the-biggest-wind-farms-in-texas/

PS-trumpy's dead birds under them were alive and flying. "It's like a miracle!"

I can feel the chill in the air already.

2 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

I wonder how the data collection points were gathered?

I’m guessing satellite estimates for the places they don’t actually have ambient temperature collection apparatus.

Like the ones they put on the roof of buildings or the middle of an asphalt parking lot in Phoenix.

Data can be manipulated so easy, but we have to pump up that 400 ppm! (most of it naturally occurring by the way)

And if you think the weather can be changed by giving away billions of dollars to the Europeans…you’re a special kind of stupid.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Canton Dawg said:

I wonder how the data collection points were gathered?

I’m guessing satellite estimates for the places they don’t actually have ambient temperature collection apparatus.

Like the ones they put on the roof of buildings or the middle of an asphalt parking lot in Phoenix.

Data can be manipulated so easy, but we have to pump up that 400 ppm! (most of it naturally occurring by the way)

And if you think the weather can be changed by giving away billions of dollars to the Europeans…you’re a special kind of stupid.

Yes, thank you for explaining how data works. You should like the consensus of climate scientists across the world know. They could use your major breakthrough in their life's work...

Let me know when you're giving your TED talk on a flat earth or vaccines causing autism...

3 hours ago, Canton Dawg said:

Right after your thesis on the 68 genders.

When have I ever once posted anything about that??? Or is it easier for you to put everyone in "us vs them" buckets? 

I don't think there are 68 videos or whatever you think SJWs are going on about.

Anyway, you very clearly didn't read that article, made an incorrect comment, and fell back into "but but but you can make data say anything" 

What a bombshell! Let the scientists know!

49 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

When have I ever once posted anything about that??? Or is it easier for you to put everyone in "us vs them" buckets? 

I don't think there are 68 videos or whatever you think SJWs are going on about.

Anyway, you very clearly didn't read that article, made an incorrect comment, and fell back into "but but but you can make data say anything" 

What a bombshell! Let the scientists know!

And you claim that I’m talking about flat earth and vaccines.

Show me my posts on those 2 issues and we can develop a dialogue.

Funny you accuse me of the same shit that you’re doing.

• Upvote 2

25 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

And you claim that I’m talking about flat earth and vaccines.

Show me my posts on those 2 issues and we can develop a dialogue.

Funny you accuse me of the same shit that you’re doing.

Based on your posts in the Q thread you've gotten a hell of a lot closer to it than I have to "68 genders"...

And I know damn well there's no dialogue. That's been out the window. Don't act like that's anything near what you're shooting for. 

I believe the experts. You apparently don't. If the global scientific community doesn't convince you, then I'm not going to. 

11 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Based on your posts in the Q thread you've gotten a hell of a lot closer to it than I have to "68 genders"...

And I know damn well there's no dialogue. That's been out the window. Don't act like that's anything near what you're shooting for. 

I believe the experts. You apparently don't. If the global scientific community doesn't convince you, then I'm not going to. 

Your a moron.

• Haha 1

The truly silly thing about the climate change debate is that the alarmists don't really care if you agree with them that there is a change or not. They just get angry if everybody doesn't freak out about it as much as they do. And let's be honest the biggest sacrifice anybody on either side is making his who pitches the loudest on public media or brags about riding a bicycle or turning the thermostat a couple degrees one way or the other.

WSS

(not to mention the Tipping Point doomsday predictions which roll around every few years)

13 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Just think Tex, if we would’ve been forking billions of dollars over to the French, this wouldn’t have happened.

11 hours ago, Canton Dawg said:

Just think Tex, if we would’ve been forking billions of dollars over to the French, this wouldn’t have happened.

Instead we got "contributions" from the Russians via Ukraine. Fair trade. 😂

https://www.reuters.com/legal/government/former-giuliani-associate-igor-fruman-change-plea-campaign-finance-case-2021-08-23/

to fit your agenda you think it is more likely that the entire global community of climatologists is all in on some grand scheme than just agreeing with the data they present

amazing

really the brain of a child to think all these scientists are doing it for money, as if they're all living like kings... 

put you also think a vaccine can make you magnetic.. so..

- there is a difference between land ice and sea ice

- the ocean around Antarctica is warming

- "the average temperature on planet earth is cooling" --- provides no evidence. Hell, I am dumber for having read through some of that site. I get why Q nuts would love it, but it is garbage. How anyone could read that and then hold it above something NASA is saying is beyond me....

On 8/21/2021 at 10:59 AM, Canton Dawg said:

Classic denial- the exception proves the rule.  2020\21?  Siberia tops 100 degrees. Canada hits an all time record of 117 a couple months ago. You can cherry pick data points to prove damn near anything.  That world wide global map Woody posted tells the real story- but believe whatever the hell you want to.