THE BROWNS BOARD

prescription prices up

Yeah its interesting because Ive been on Ozempic  a year and a have.. 2 pens for one month... So now because Asshole Joe raised the prices on diabetic insulin and epi pens.. Ozempic has narrowed it down to one pen per month... Thank you sleepy Joe for making the lives of diabetics that much harder you evil dufus!

• Sad 2

11 minutes ago, nickers said:

Yeah its interesting because Ive been on Ozempic  a year and a have.. 2 pens for one month... So now because Asshole Joe raised the prices on diabetic insulin and epi pens.. Ozempic has narrowed it down to one pen per month... Thank you sleepy Joe for making the lives of diabetics that much harder you evil dufus!

That's a pretty expensive medication to begin with isn't it? Type two?  You are younger than me right?

WSS

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

You are younger than me right?

WSS

Every one is brah ;)

Cept nipper. 😁

Seriously, I have a number of friends that are diabetic. They are ALL screaming about the rising costs of their meds..

1 hour ago, Axe said:

Every one is brah ;)

Cept nipper. 😁

Seriously, I have a number of friends that are diabetic. They are ALL screaming about the rising costs of their meds..

Just curious about medicare and prescription insurance. That particular medication is brand new there are handful of similar ones but even with a coupon it rolls like 900 bucks a month.

Tex is older than me. ☠

WSS

5 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

That's a pretty expensive medication to begin with isn't it? Type two?  You are younger than me right?

WSS

Type 2.. And yes.. I am 56 you ol' coot!

8 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Just curious about medicare and prescription insurance. That particular medication is brand new there are handful of similar ones but even with a coupon it rolls like 900 bucks a month.

Tex is older than me. ☠

WSS

I think Hoorta is also.

56? I could throw haybales all day long back then. My age doesn't matter - I do not look

as old as I would have been.

When I was fifty, I decided to start counting backwards.

So, I am much younger now. Everybody should try it.image.png.76f1c1060783b3c128355f584e9c0483.png

5 hours ago, Canton Dawg said:

I’m on Jardiance & Januvia, and the prices on both of those went up after Dementia Joe took office.

I'm on Ozempic,Metformin and Jardiance

7 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Prescription insurance?

WSS

Dual complete coverage Universal Healthcare..

35 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

So they cover this medication?  That's pretty good usually they make you go through 5 or 10 similar medications before they OK the newest stuff.

What's your out of pocket at the end of the day?

WSS

0!... But I expect that not to last for long.. However.. I have to pay 20% on all my dr visits and co pays.. I'm on full disability...