THE BROWNS BOARD

OHIO GOP ready to formally censor NINE turd fake republicans

3 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

as well they should. I'm sure I'm not the only one who wrote a letter to them about that.

https://thepatriotjournal.com/swing-10-rino-trump-censure/

Still living in the rabbit hole I see.  That the values you chose to guide you? Take the side of the man who tried to overthrow an elected government?

6 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Still living in the rabbit hole I see.  That the values you chose to guide you? Take the side of the man who tried to overthrow an elected government?

That point us being glossed over WAY TOO MUCH.  We have an elected President and without tangible proof, verified by the courts, a segment of our society wants to reverse the democratic process.  The Constitutional crowd acting contrary to the Constitution.  I can’t say that I’m surprised as Americans will take any stance at any time, even if they don’t reconcile.

bacon isn't a republican, and Tex won't man up and be serious about any subject.

it's what liberals do to support their egos.

2 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

bacon isn't a republican, and Tex won't man up and be serious about any subject.

it's what liberals do to support their egos.

Oh I'm dead serious about this. You support an autocratic traitor to democracy. You've given up your beliefs in voting and the courts to do so.

4 hours ago, BaconHound said:

We have an elected President and without tangible proof, verified by the courts, a segment of our society wants to reverse the democratic process.  

You misspelled Russian Collusion.

3 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Oh I'm dead serious about this. You support an autocratic traitor to democracy. You've given up your beliefs in voting and the courts to do so.

obviously you don't understand the definition of the words you use.

autocratic
[ˌôdəˈkradik]

ADJECTIVE
  1. relating to a ruler who has absolute power.
    "the constitutional reforms threatened his autocratic power"

Your biden puppet has become what you posted. But you are afraid of Hoorta and won't criticize biden fer nothin.

nope. no legitimacy at all do you have.

democracy
[dəˈmäkrəsē]

NOUN
  1. a system of government by the whole population or all the eligible members of a state, typically through elected representatives.
    "capitalism and democracy are ascendant in the third world"
    synonyms:
    representative government · elective government · constitutional government · popular government · self-government · government by the people · autonomy · republic · commonwealth

you and Hoorta FEEEEELLLLLL that democracy is your leftwing deep swamp
    controlling our gov. that is what you voted for.
    blood and widespread despair on your hands.