THE BROWNS BOARD

Where's the masks demented Joe (odd picture)

Carter was the POTUS when I went into a Naval recruiter office about enlisting.  I didnt ..

It was essentially 2 years after the fall of Saigon and lets face it, the times were as bad as all for anything military. (until maga inspirer #1 Ronald Reagan) 

Diehard - Did you enlist during Nixon years or Johnson - either way, it was extraordinary to do so especially during the height of the war...

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, FairHooker11 said:

Carter was the POTUS when I went into a Naval recruiter office about enlisting.  I didnt ..

It was essentially 2 years after the fall of Saigon and lets face it, the times were as bad as all for anything military. (until maga inspirer #1 Ronald Reagan) 

Diehard - Did you enlist during Nixon years or Johnson - either way, it was extraordinary to do so especially during the height of the war...

I went into the Army in 1971.  Was discharged in1973.  Joined the Navy in 1975.  Nixon was President when I went in the Army, and Ford was President when I went in the Navy.  At that age I didn't even think about politics.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

I enlisted in 73 - Nixon was pres. I can't imagine enlisting with having an obaMao commie or incompetent biden as pres.

Instead of basic training-  it will be "instruction on being woke regardless of imagined gender".

2 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

I enlisted in 73 - Nixon was pres. I can't imagine enlisting with having an obaMao commie or incompetent biden as pres.

Instead of basic training-  it will be "instruction on being woke regardless of imagined gender".

I went in the Army 3 weeks after my 17th Birthday.  My parents had to sign papers.  They were eager to get rid of me.

• Haha 1