THE BROWNS BOARD

10 state AGs sue Biden admin over latest executive order that will have 'life-altering consequences'

Vambo

1 minute ago, TexasAg1969 said:

But will he be able to save Miami from going under in 2121?🌊😱⛱️

Have you seen the price of ocean front property in South Beach?

I have a feeling it’s not falling into the Atlantic any time soon.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

Have you seen the price of ocean front property in South Beach?

I have a feeling it’s not falling into the Atlantic any time soon.

https://sealevel.climatecentral.org/news/new-coastal-risk-screening-tool-supports-sea-level-rise-and-flood-mapping-b/

PS-and just so you know, it cannot be saved by a seawall because the ground underneath is so porous it would make zero difference.

https://www.nationalreview.com/2016/01/al-gore-doomsday-clock-expires-climate-change-fanatics-wrong-again/

"In January, 2006 — when promoting his Oscar-winning (yes, Oscar-winning) documentary, An Inconvenient TruthGore declared that unless we took “drastic measures” to reduce greenhouse gasses, the world would reach a “point of no return” in a mere ten years. He called it a “true planetary emergency.” Well, the ten years passed today, we’re still here, and the climate activists have postponed the apocalypse. Again.

There’s a veritable online cottage industry cataloguing hysterical, failed predictions of environmentalist catastrophe.

Gore’s prediction fits right in with the rest of his comrades in the wild-eyed environmentalist movement. There’s a veritable online cottage industry cataloguing hysterical, failed predictions of environmentalist catastrophe. Over at the American Enterprise Institute, Mark Perry keeps his list of “18 spectacularly wrong apocalyptic predictions” made around the original Earth Day in 1970. Robert Tracinski at The Federalist has a nice list of “Seven big failed environmentalist predictions.” The Daily Caller’s “25 years of predicting the global warming ‘tipping point’” makes for amusing reading, including one declaration that we had mere “hours to act” to “avert a slow-motion tsunami.”

But for sheer vivid lunacy, nothing matches this Good Morning America report from 2008:

The images show Manhattan shrinking against the onslaught of the rising seas — in 2015. Last year. Gasoline was supposed to be $9 per gallon. Milk would cost almost $13 per gallon. Wildfires would rage, hurricanes would strike with ever-greater intensity. By the end of the clip I was expecting to see the esteemed doctors Peter Venkman, Egon Spengler, and Ray Stantz step forward to predict, “Rivers and Seas boiling!” “Forty years of darkness!” And of course the ultimate disasters: “Human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together . . . Mass hysteria!”

#share#Can we ignore them yet? Apparently not. Being a climate hysteric means never having to say you’re sorry. Simply change the cataclysm — Overpopulation! No, global cooling! No, global warming! No, climate change! — push the apocalypse back just a few more years, and you’re in business, big business.

Being a climate hysteric means never having to say you’re sorry."

6 hours ago, Canton Dawg said:

Kerry’s plan of zero CO2 emissions means no vegetation will grow.

It also means humans will need to stop exhaling...which is a great idea for a few Libs.

Actually, it's their inhaling I have an issue with. ;)

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

But will he be able to save Miami from going under in 2050?🌊😱⛱️

Miami Beach in 2050

Miami Beach in 2050

http://sealevel.climatecentral.org

ask what the Dutch have been doing for the last 70 years.

reclaiming land from the sea - instead of bitching that the waters rising.

They probably stand ready to help develop that tech for the USA if the HUGE infrastructure $$ are spent that way?, 

`

1 hour ago, Axe said:

I have lived on the Gulf of Mexico since June of 1973. I can tell you with absolute certainty that the Gulf has not risen one fucking inch since then.

Yogi says, "It ain't over till it's under!"😁

Seems like I come by this concern for the environment "naturally". My niece just sent me ancestry that takes us back into my paternal grandmother's side to full blooded Cherokee great, great great great Grandparents of the Wolf Clan (protectors) and Wild Potato Clan (keepers of the land) originally out of N.C. 

So there. I want my reparations now for the Trail of Tears. Small checks accepted.🤑

3 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Seems like I come by this concern for the environment "naturally". My niece just sent me ancestry that takes us back into my paternal grandmother's side to full blooded Cherokee great, great great great Grandparents of the Wolf Clan (protectors) and Wild Potato Clan (keepers of the land) originally out of N.C. 

So there. I want my reparations now for the Trail of Tears. Small checks accepted.🤑

Concern for the environment is one thing. Completely unrealistic self flagellation is another.

This is absolutely nothing but a moot argument in which neither side can or will do anything meaningful. And that would be even if something meaningful was possible. 

Especially if your plan extends out 15 20 30 years in the future.

WSS

4 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Go drink some cheap booze....

58 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Concern for the environment is one thing. Completely unrealistic self flagellation is another.

This is absolutely nothing but a moot argument in which neither side can or will do anything meaningful. And that would be even if something meaningful was possible. 

Especially if your plan extends out 15 20 30 years in the future.

WSS

So your plan would be the ostrich plan and "like a miracle, it will just go away."  I think I here an echo from a past voice in some other world, the alt world of non-science that supporters try to pass off as reality, but is really non-sense based on non-science.

4 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Here's your reparations:

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Here's your reparations:

Turns out that even though my many, many greats uncle had the family home taken from him and sent west on the Trail of Tears, I don't have enough % to register as part of Cherokee Nation. But I'll still take cash or check.🤑