THE BROWNS BOARD

Chauvin trial judge slams Maxine Waters

Vambo

41 minutes ago, 7moses7 said:

No sense in moving the trial to a neutral location, because you know they are going to riot and burn it down after the verdict is read. Might as well keep the riots and destruction in the same city 

Animals just like to riot.  And democrats can't bring themselves to criticise them.

WSS

nope. but he is guilty of involuntary manslaughter. In my goofy opinion - guilty of all three charges was a political

repetition out of being intimidated. For the same action, three different repetitive charges? Which ONE is it?

the first one is a stupid charge - it wasn't a felony to put his knee on the guy's neck if that is procedure. The second one -

certainly nails it IMHO. The third one.... is also a stupid charge - IMHO. The length of time is hideous, though, but doesn't seem "depraved"....

They had to prove INTENT to murder the man, and how could they have done that?

I think the 9 minutes is a horrific length of time - second degree manslaughter alone is what he was actually guilty of....

but I am not a lawyer, obviously. Max sentence - for the second one listed...25 years.

Count two is 25 years. I would suggest that on appeal, the charges will be reduced to second degree manslaughter.

I also think I would have made a great investigator, but a terrible juror maybe.

https://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2021/04/20/derek-chauvin-guilty-verdict-george-floyd-death-trial/

Chauvin was convicted on the following charges:

• Second-degree unintentional murder means causing death without intent by committing a felony.
  • Second-degree manslaughter is causing death by unreasonable risk.
  • Third-degree murder means causing death by an “eminently dangerous” act, showing a “depraved mind.”

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/how-many-years-will-derek-chauvin-be-prison-after-guilty-n1264839