THE BROWNS BOARD

China enraged as Biden sends unofficial delegates to Taiwan

Vambo

49 minutes ago, BaconHound said:

So do we hate China or like them.  This Board confuses me with all its mixed messages.

Read my response to the question about the russkies.

But other countries while they may be adversaries aren't necessarily enemies. We are all looking out for our own. Or we should be, Joe.

WSS

2 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Read my response to the question about the russkies.

But other countries while they may be adversaries aren't necessarily enemies. We are all looking out for our own. Or we should be, Joe.

WSS

So should we care that Biden hurt their feelings?  We didn’t care when the Trump Administration put tariffs in place that not only made them angry but also made them retaliate in kind.  Again, I don’t think the Chinese getting worked up over this is really that big of a deal and certainly don’t think it reflects poorly on the Biden Administration.

1 hour ago, BaconHound said:

So should we care that Biden hurt their feelings?  We didn’t care when the Trump Administration put tariffs in place that not only made them angry but also made them retaliate in kind.  Again, I don’t think the Chinese getting worked up over this is really that big of a deal and certainly don’t think it reflects poorly on the Biden Administration.

Who is this we?  I heard a boatload of bellyaching from the democrats when trump put the tariffs in place. We were going to destroy the American farmer the Chinese would bankupt us all.

It kind of depends how bad they need the soybeans and how bad we need the shit they jacked up the tariffs upon.

It seems to me that foreign countries love us a lot more when there getting the better end of the deal.

For instance I hate the steelers and ravens a lot worse that I hate the bengals.

WSS

53 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Who is this we?  I heard a boatload of bellyaching from the democrats when trump put the tariffs in place. We were going to destroy the American farmer the Chinese would bankupt us all.

It kind of depends how bad they need the soybeans and how bad we need the shit they jacked up the tariffs upon.

It seems to me that foreign countries love us a lot more when there getting the better end of the deal.

For instance I hate the steelers and ravens a lot worse that I hate the bengals.

WSS

We would be Americans but more specifically those of us who choose to post here.  

so, the lefties around here feigned outrage that Pres Trump was making china and russia behave themselves, by

making them respect us. Mean old Pres Trump - bad international relations. haha.

but, biden does anything they don't like, and now that is complimented as being "tough" on china and russia.

emotional knee jerk flippity-floppity.