THE BROWNS BOARD

Biden pussies out and high tails it out of entering the black sea/Putin laughs

So should we sanction Russia, threaten them with non-existent military action or let them do what they want?  I’m trying to figure out what the Board opinion of Russia is.

I think Putin is a huge scum bag who is a large problem.  I believe, regardless of who you think they were trying to help, they at minimum have attempted to meddle in our elections. Russia  helped move oil prices in the early stages of the COVID pandemic to screw with us and Russia generally isn’t our friend.

6 minutes ago, BaconHound said:

So should we sanction Russia, threaten them with non-existent military action or let them do what they want?  I’m trying to figure out what the Board opinion of Russia is.

I think Putin is a huge scum bag who is a large problem.  I believe, regardless of who you think they were trying to help, they at minimum have attempted to meddle in our elections. Russia  helped move oil prices in the early stages of the COVID pandemic to screw with us and Russia generally isn’t our friend.

I realise Russia is kind of the boogie man for the democrats but they don't bother me. As I said before they have nothing to offer the world but some gas oil and coal which the nato members are more than happy to buy,  some 2nd rate military hardware and stoli. As for Ukraine? I'm sure there are Mexicans in Texas who would like it to be a sovereign Spanish-speaking country, which would likely be supported by the US, but most people in Texas would be for remaining a US state.  A pseudo conflict or another proxy war with the russkies doesn't whet my appetite.  Also for Ukraine I would have to guess that the huge amounts of money flowing from them to the democrats  Is part of the equation. Wink wink wink. 

The building up of the Chinese military their superiority in manufacturing  their grey market products and intellectual property  Infringement along with their free pass from the Paris accord  makes them a much bigger adversary if not out and out enemy.

Plus I would pay for a ticket to the Putin Biden debate.

😄

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

I realise Russia is kind of the boogie man for the democrats but they don't bother me. As I said before they have nothing to offer the world but some gas oil and coal which the nato members are more than happy to buy,  some 2nd rate military hardware and stoli. As for Ukraine? I'm sure there are Mexicans in Texas who would like it to be a sovereign Spanish-speaking country, which would likely be supported by the US, but most people in Texas would be for remaining a US state.  A pseudo conflict or another proxy war with the russkies doesn't whet my appetite.  Also for Ukraine I would have to guess that the huge amounts of money flowing from them to the democrats  Is part of the equation. Wink wink wink. 

The building up of the Chinese military their superiority in manufacturing  their grey market products and intellectual property  Infringement along with their free pass from the Paris accord  makes them a much bigger adversary if not out and out enemy.

Plus I would pay for a ticket to the Putin Biden debate.

😄

That’s fair so on Russia you are a “let them do what they want” and I’m not making a value judgment on that.  So Biden’s false threat is really a page 6 gossip point than a real issue.  That’s how I feel about it but it seems there are many in here that like to play both sides of the argument.

1 hour ago, BaconHound said:

That’s fair so on Russia you are a “let them do what they want” and I’m not making a value judgment on that.  So Biden’s false threat is really a page 6 gossip point than a real issue.  That’s how I feel about it but it seems there are many in here that like to play both sides of the argument.

I try not to. Two different president's 2 different personalities. I think trump was more likely to go off half cocked because he got a bug up his ass about something or other.  Right? Wrong? I don't think he cared I think his advisers cared more which is why they kept bailing on him. I think Biden is more of a stooge and his handlers tell him to do something because they think it will look good or assuage the crackpots that dragged him into office. It just doesn't ring true that is cared about all this shit for the last 45 years.

WSS

Plot twist.

Don't be shocked if Putin turns out to be a Hero   .   .   .  

Just and FYI, I'm as anti USSR as anyone on here.

Anyone that thought we'd be anywhere close to where we are right now - PM me the next Lotto Ticket numbers.

49 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

I try not to. Two different president's 2 different personalities. I think trump was more likely to go off half cocked because he got a bug up his ass about something or other.  Right? Wrong? I don't think he cared I think his advisers cared more which is why they kept bailing on him. I think Biden is more of a stooge and his handlers tell him to do something because they think it will look good or assuage the crackpots that dragged him into office. It just doesn't ring true that is cared about all this shit for the last 45 years.

WSS

I can’t disagree with either point.  When I see Biden I immediately go to Walter from Jeff Dunham.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

WSS

You serious ?

Who essentially was actually bringing peace to the Middle East, diffused North Korea, and was working on Iran ?

Only President in I don't know how long to not start a War, but get us out of bogus conflicts around the World.

It's been said, he could cure Cancer and it wouldn't matter   .   .   .   he essentially did (revelations of HCQ - check it out), and it made zero difference.

The reason ?

MSM = DS = Cabal = Evil.

No, I'm not saying 100% Trump is the savior of our Nation.

I still have may reservations (which may some day be revealed), but so far he's been spot on.

He has (so far) been anything but the War Monger we've all become used too.

Even Reagan was Hawkish, but in that time it was necessary to win WW III, which we did.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, JAFBF said:

You serious ?

Yes. Don't misunderstand I like the guy. I think most of his initiatives with the right way to go.

Who essentially was actually bringing peace to the Middle East, diffused North Korea, and was working on Iran ?

Only President in I don't know how long to not start a War, but get us out of bogus conflicts around the World.

That's true. Here's the thing about the bug up the ass. If you know what you want to do i.e. Getting troops out of the Middle East you select your adviser's from experts who share that opinion. Not butt heads with neo cons.

It's been said, he could cure Cancer and it wouldn't matter   .   .   .   he essentially did (revelations of HCQ - check it out), and it made zero difference.

No doubt the media and the opposition are lunatics. Can't help that.  However,  half cocked? Think about saying something before you say it. Whether it's true or not just don't give the assholes any more ammunition.  People pity John McCain so just shut up about him. Whether or not he's a dickhead.  That kind of shit.

The reason ?

MSM = DS = Cabal = Evil.

No, I'm not saying 100% Trump is the savior of our Nation.

I still have may reservations (which may some day be revealed), but so far he's been spot on.

He has (so far) been anything but the War Monger we've all become used too.

Exactly. See above. Select military people who agree with that and that aren't going to get pissed off and quit.

Even Reagan was Hawkish, but in that time it was necessary to win WW III, which we did.

I was more hawkish during Desert Storm. I have a different idea on why we went in but I was fine with it. How long ago is that then? I've hated Afghanistan from the get.

WSS

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

Have to admit, I was pretty Hawkish Desert Storm I and II.

History enlightens us all though.

Clintons/Bushes/O's   .   .   . all trash, the later in their respective regimes the worse.

There's going to be some dirt coming out that will shock the World on all these before too much longer.

Yea, yea, everyone's heard that from me before.

I don't control the timing, but I can say, if what I've been spouting is the the truth   .   .   .   we are really looking at a new World (as exclamative as that sounds).

Insane ?

Possibly, but if I'm right   .   .   .  

If/when this manifests, I can possibly go deeper into the insanity we've all been subject too.

Sadly, that may be quite a bit longer than anyone cares for   .   .   .   but if people had been told this was going to happen just one year ago, that person would have been called insane.

Am I ahead of my time ?

I've posted articles by Thomas Payne that proved to be years ahead of where we are, yet they turned out true.

image.png.775abe4eab3503d99b2275a58d3f1193.png

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, JAFBF said:

Plot twist.

Don't be shocked if Putin turns out to be a Hero   .   .   .  

Just and FYI, I'm as anti USSR as anyone on here.

Anyone that thought we'd be anywhere close to where we are right now - PM me the next Lotto Ticket numbers.

No more USSR.