THE BROWNS BOARD

You know who's hero Biden - hiding M1 and M2 numbers to HIDE HYPERINFLATION direction

calfoxwc

dangerous times ahead. Hyperinflation can kill our economy, and a lot of

our way of life. Extremely destructive to our country.

think...

Cloward-Piven folks. Cloward-Piven is where America is going - the Fed is refusing to let the indicators be known to the American public and media.

Hiding the truth - til maybe it's too late?

and remember - Cloward-Piven both were profs at Columbia. Guess who went to Columbia?

corrupt radical sombeitch lowlife scumbag - Hoorta's hero....

Buttock ObaMao Commie.

Stock up on some food that can be stored for a couple of years, some stuff can be stored far longer.

I've heard some of the big expensive packages of stuff that lasts 25 yrs... isn't very good. Depends on what you

and your family like.

Economic complete crash = radical party control ... over every aspect of all our lives.

https://redstate.com/stu-in-sd/2021/04/15/why-is-the-fed-not-reporting-m1-and-m2-numbers-n361319

Why Is the Fed Not Reporting M1 and M2 Numbers?

Conclusion. No wonder the Fed stopped announcing the monthly M1 and M2 numbers in February. M1 and M2 will shoot up through the roof with all that Democrat-initiated spending, with massive inflation sure to follow. Commodities prices were already surging upward, and consumer prices have made the biggest month-on-month jump since 2009 even before the passage of the Democrat spending bills. The Biden regime and Democrats in general don’t want any discussion about the hyper-inflationary aspects of their proposed spending because that would potentially derail their once-in-a-generation opportunity to change the US economy forever.

As for me, I’m buying silver…

The end.