THE BROWNS BOARD

Opening Day Idiocy

The Gipper

Today is Opening Day.....Maybe.     Indians at  Tigers,    Cleveland at Detroit.    Two cold weather cities trying to play a game  in like 28 degree weather

Other opening day games:    Minnesota at  Milwaukee;   Pittsburgh at Chicago,  Atlanta at Philadelphia

Yet, they also have the following opening day games:   Tampa Bay at Miami,   Arizona at San Diego,  Houston at Oakland,  San Franciso at Seattle.

WHAT THE FUCK is wrong with the MLB schedule makers?    This early in the season they pit  cold weather city against cold weather city,  and warm weather or dome  teams against other warm weather/dome teams.  Why cannot the Retarded asswipes figure it out that   a bunch of games in cold weather cities are going to be called off due to weather?    Why do they not  schedule cold weather cities  to play in warm weather or domes  this time of year.    Are they really that stupid? 

3 minutes ago, Axe said:

Should make for fun tracking fly balls.

Snow stopped  but  Shane B. is not looking up to par.  Tribe behind  0-3. 

(Hey guys....Tribe's  Cy Young winning  pitcher is also named  Tiny Canadian Pussy Douche.....so you may want to think about that autocorrect. 

Its going to be a long losing season for this team.  Losing to the Tigers on Opening Day. 

Aside from Jose Ramirez I don't if they have anyone that can hit their way out of a paper bag.

And I also thought that the cold affected SB  early in this game.  

What I don’t get is why this organization can churn out Cy Young after Cy Young pitchers, but they can’t get an outfielder to hit .250?

• Like 1