THE BROWNS BOARD

Back in your holes rabbits

5 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Sorry you don't get to use "rabbit holes". I reserved that for the unwashed Republicans still clinging to the trumpy "win" fraud.🤣

18 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Sorry you don't get to use "rabbit holes". I reserved that for the unwashed Republicans still clinging to the trumpy "win" fraud.🤣

You mean Democrats Russia Russia Russia!🤣

12 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

You got the TDS 'REAL BAD'.😆

I like to think democracy as in one person one vote is what I have a bad case of. Try it. It may be catching. The new Dixiecrat Party will only wear masks to prevent it from happening along with their newly proposed or passed Jim Crow laws. Same shit in different package.😷    🦇💩

55 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

I like to think democracy as in one person one vote is what I have a bad case of. Try it. It may be catching. The new Dixiecrat Party will only wear masks to prevent it from happening along with their newly proposed or passed Jim Crow laws. Same shit in different package.😷    🦇💩

Like so many liberals  you can't understand the fact the new Jim-Crow is just on the other foot. It's you people who have set negroes apart from mainstream society. Overlooking and actually excusing the underperformance in whatever areas of life they exhibit for political gain. Pretending that they are too stupid to get it together for a government ID unlike regular Americans from every other social subset.

That's a stupid idea to begin with but to use it for personal gain makes it even worse.

WSS

• Thanks 1

59 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Like so many liberals  you can't understand the fact the new Jim-Crow is just on the other foot. It's you people who have set negroes apart from mainstream society. Overlooking and actually excusing the underperformance in whatever areas of life they exhibit for political gain. Pretending that they are too stupid to get it together for a government ID unlike regular Americans from every other social subset.

That's a stupid idea to begin with but to use it for personal gain makes it even worse.

WSS

And what exactly does denying water while waiting in even longer lines forced on voters have to do with anything you just said?

57 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

What does it have to do with politics or race?

WSS

Ask someone from the NAACP that is filing suit against the Georgia law and any other that passes elsewhere designed to disenfranchise those African Americans smart enough to organize themselves into a force strong enough to oust the guy they view as a racist.

13 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Ask someone from the NAACP that is filing suit against the Georgia law and any other that passes elsewhere designed to disenfranchise those African Americans smart enough to organize themselves into a force strong enough to oust the guy they view as a racist.

I'm asking you. Fuck the NAACP who, like you and the other democrats,  don't have the brains to think of anything other than screaming racism.  Who knows maybe you guys are actually too stupid to get an id together.

WSS

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

I'm asking you. Fuck the NAACP who, like you and the other democrats,  don't have the brains to think of anything other than screaming racism.  Who knows maybe you guys are actually too stupid to get an id together.

WSS

I have always said he's a liar and his biggest was that he won because of massive voter fraud. That lie is the main one being used by all these racists to disenfranchise black voters the best way they know how with "voter reform'. All the arguments against how they do it will be made in court, where all of this belonged in the first place. You know, the place that basically said that massive voter fraud was a lie. You guys want to keep supporting the liar that's your problem not mine. But so far he's led that party into insurrection. That where you want to be? If so then you need to stop calling it the Republican Party. It isn't. It's the Dixiecrat Born Again Party fully alive in Ohio and Dixieland. Stop pretending otherwise.

8 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

I have always said he's a liar and his biggest was that he won because of massive voter fraud. That lie is the main one being used by all these racists to disenfranchise black voters the best way they know how with "voter reform'. All the arguments against how they do it will be made in court, where all of this belonged in the first place. You know, the place that basically said that massive voter fraud was a lie. You guys want to keep supporting the liar that's your problem not mine. But so far he's led that party into insurrection. That where you want to be? If so then you need to stop calling it the Republican Party. It isn't. It's the Dixiecrat Born Again Party fully alive in Ohio and Dixieland. Stop pretending otherwise.

image.thumb.png.80dd20636da065ebc3db473588f7d7d5.png

Joe Biden Says ‘Poor Kids’ Are Just as Bright as ‘White Kids’

Biden says Blacks & Hispanics are so dumb they can't use a computer

3 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

We've been  through this a dozen times I told you what I think. I maintain that there most certainly was voter fraud but that it most likely didn't cost the election.

And the majority of Americans black white or otherwise think that absentee ballots and registration should require ID like everything else. Only you want to promote voter fraud. Why is that?

Who knows what would have happened with an investigation and if some of the States had forced their election laws which they overlooked. But I don't think the numbers would have been there.

You morons would like to pretend that there was none. So which of us has the more reasonable response? I think the disqualified votes from Georgia were thrown back into the mix could have easily shifted the senate election. So what are you badgering me about?

WSS

I have always said he's a liar and his biggest was that he won because of massive voter fraud.
So Trump won because of massive voter fraud, but Biden won fair & square?

That lie is the main one being used by all these racists to disenfranchise black voters the best way they know how with "voter reform'.

I would like to know how asking someone to show an ID for voting purposes would be considered “racist”?

That's a load of HORSE SHIT.  Ohio requires Last 4 of SSN or drivers license number plus a signature on absentee ballots.  Has for years.  

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

MIGRANT CHILDREN IN BIDEN'S PACKED BORDER FACILITIES NOT BEING COVID TESTED, CAN'T SOCIAL DISTANCE

Liberal fact-checker blasts Biden for false claim about new Ga. voting law

it is surely the ultimate stupidity - stopping rampant voter fraud being labeled as racist.

"don't let blm collect blank votes and fill them in themselves" is racist? Stopping widespread inner city ballot harvesting is racist?????

Making sure only AMERICAN CITIZENS ONLY vote is "voter suppression" ???

come on. enough with the stupid emotional knee jerk posturing.

it's way, way out of hand.