THE BROWNS BOARD

Guns

5 hours ago, hoorta said:

Single shot cannons should be legal. :D 

Regarding the bold- sure you can kill someone with a .22 pistol. But please don't act dumb Steve. I grew up in a hunting family- and any weapon used for that purpose has a MAX of 6 shells or cartridges.  If you're hunting ducks or geese, it's THREE shells.  NOT a Goddamn 100 round drum magazine. So what are those paramilitary weapons primarily for?  HUH? Hunting? My ass. Said it before- they are designed to kill as many HUMAN BEINGS as quickly and efficiently as possible. That's the difference. There you have it. You have a grocery store in a bad neighborhood, and need a Glock for self protection? Be my guest.

You're still projecting WITH NO BASIS IN FACT that the big bad Democrats want to totally outlaw guns.  As the Buffaloes said- paranoia strikes deep, into your life it will creep. 

Up to you. You just wasting my time bickering. If you think there's not a large group of people on the left who would all be members of the Democrat party or support them who would like to see guns completely out of the hands of the American public fine.   I think you're crazy if you do. If you don't think this is just one step toward confiscation again I think you're crazy. But you seem hardwired now to defend everything the democrats stand for so that's that. (Or just oppose everything conservatives republicans christians whoever stand for) suppose 60 years ago there were people in England that liked to go hunting.  Not being a firearm enthusiast's I don't really care that much. And just predicting what is going to happen. Fact have nothing to do with predictions I can only go by what I see.

Try to compare it to the abortion issue which I guess now that you are a Biden cult member you are OK with.  Every once in a while there is legislation written to make it harder and harder to get 1. Requiring psychological counselling raising the age limit making the mother see ultra sod pictures of the foetus etc etc. Are you naive enough to believe that those restrictions are the end game for the people who want to end abortion?  I will save us some trouble and answer for you so you don't have to spin.  Of course not  Those are just baby steps on the way to their final desire. Like background checks psychological counselling waiting periods banning a gun because it looks scary do zero to stop the hunderds of thousands of murders in the inner cities by democrats. Just baby steps.

As long as were talking about what we need or don't need you don't need to hunt. Nobody does. Even though I have a lot of friends who enjoy it I personally think it's kind of a fucked up way to spend your time. I also think there's a disgusting element of cruelty in it.  On the other hand there are a lot of things I don't like that I would not make illegal if it were  in my power.  And one more time the 2nd amendment isn't about deer hunting.

WSS 

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

42 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

https://www.theblaze.com/news/lindsey-graham-ar-15-gangs-gun-control

Lindsey Graham defends AR-15 ownership: 'My house will be the last one that the gang will come to'

News

He's got a point

The sound of a 12 gauge shotgun pumping a round into the chamber would be a far more effective deterrent. It's why they made double barreled coach guns for stagecoaches back in the 1800s. Gets your attention real fast. Leave the military rifles to the military/national guard.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, TexasAg1969 said:

The sound of a 12 gauge shotgun pumping a round into the chamber would be a far more effective deterrent. It's why they made double barreled coach guns for stagecoaches back in the 1800s. Gets your attention real fast. Leave the military rifles to the military/national guard.

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Just shut up.  Your plan is sound effects?

Your advice is going to get people killed.

"Second Amendment rights pre-date government

The Second Amendment affirms the rights of Americans to protect their families and property. This right pre-dates Government and is inviolable. Trump will fight to protect this and our other most basic freedoms.

The Second Amendment unambiguously states that citizens have a fundamental right to "keep and bear arms" and that this right "shall not be infringed."

As an integral part of our Constitution and American heritage, law-abiding citizens have the right to keep and bear arms without interference from Government.

As horrific as some of our recent national tragedies have been, they are not the fault of responsible gun owners. None of the new policies being pushed by President Biden would have prevented them from happening. Stricter gun legislation will not deter criminals determined to break the law.

Furthermore, President Biden does not have the authority to sign Executive orders and thus circumvent the Constitutional process necessary "

2 hours ago, hammertime said:

Just shut up.  Your plan is sound effects?

Your advice is going to get people killed.

If you have a loaded shotgun in your hand the sound effects carry the tone that you are going to use it. If you're not then don't have one. I guarantee if you put me and a shotgun against some yahoo with a pistol, he'll lose. My advice gets no one killed unless you don't intend to fire. I damn sure would and you had better too regardless of the weapon you choose to put in your hand(s).

3 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

If you have a loaded shotgun in your hand the sound effects carry the tone that you are going to use it. If you're not then don't have one. I guarantee if you put me and a shotgun against some yahoo with a pistol, he'll lose. My advice gets no one killed unless you don't intend to fire. I damn sure would and you had better too regardless of the weapon you choose to put in your hand(s).

The AR 15 is lighter and more accurate that is why it's popular especially with women where shot guns are to heavy and to much kick.  Also accessories such as flashlight and laser are easily added to the AR that cannot be added to a shotgun as easy.

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

I agree, here's mine:

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, Vambo said:

When asked by ABC moderator David Muir to confirm that he planned to mandate that Americans sell their guns, the former Texas congressman responded, “hell yes.”

https://time.com/5676620/beto-orourke-take-guns-ar15-ak47/

Biden Says Beto O’Rourke Will ‘Take Care of the Gun Problem with Me’

https://news.yahoo.com/biden-says-beto-o-rourke-141650776.html

You mean some Democrats are in favor of gun confiscation.  

BTW- I seriously doubt that full auto shotgun is legal.  And if it is- it would have to be registered.  

4 minutes ago, hoorta said:

You mean some Democrats are in favor of gun confiscation.  

BTW- I seriously doubt that full auto shotgun is legal.  And if it is- it would have to be registered.  

So you don't really know you just base it off TDS

How to Purchase a Machine Gun as an Individual:

1. Confirm that full automatics are lawful to possess in your state
  2. Find a currently registered machine gun made before 1986 either at a gun shop or a private individual. You can search locally or online (but out-of-state online sales of all firearms must go to your local gunshop).
  3. Purchase the machine gun as an individual or through a trust – but, no, you can’t take it home yet! Trusts were popular to avoid certain requirements (fingerprints, law enforcement approval, etc.) but ATF changed the rules last year. Previously, your local Chief Law Enforcement Officer (CLEO) approval was required but the ATF changed the rules last year to only require notification. Also, members of a trust could obtain new NFA firearms without fingerprints/photos but now every lawful possessor is required to submit them each time. These rule changes removed much of the reason to get a trust.
  4. Fill out an ATF Form 4 application to transfer an NFA firearm. This application will include a $200 check for your tax, your fingerprints, a passport-style photograph, and information about you and the firearm.
  5. Wait 9-12 months for the ATF to approve and return your paperwork. Mine took 6 months.
  6. Take your machine-gun home and enjoy!

6 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

Tex....here's your weapon of choice to defend yourself: (see? emotions run liberals, not reality)

You hear that sound in my home ya better run out the back door if ya weren't invited in and your emotions better tell ya, "I need to get the fuck outa Dodge!" 😂

12 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

I agree, here's mine:

That there is not legal for dove or duck hunting.😂

12 hours ago, Vambo said:

The AR 15 is lighter and more accurate that is why it's popular especially with women where shot guns are to heavy and to much kick.  Also accessories such as flashlight and laser are easily added to the AR that cannot be added to a shotgun as easy.

https://www.rem870.com/2017/07/07/best-shotgun-laser-sights/

13 hours ago, Vambo said:

So you don't really know you just base it off TDS

How to Purchase a Machine Gun as an Individual:

1. Confirm that full automatics are lawful to possess in your state
  2. Find a currently registered machine gun made before 1986 either at a gun shop or a private individual. You can search locally or online (but out-of-state online sales of all firearms must go to your local gunshop).
  3. Purchase the machine gun as an individual or through a trust – but, no, you can’t take it home yet! Trusts were popular to avoid certain requirements (fingerprints, law enforcement approval, etc.) but ATF changed the rules last year. Previously, your local Chief Law Enforcement Officer (CLEO) approval was required but the ATF changed the rules last year to only require notification. Also, members of a trust could obtain new NFA firearms without fingerprints/photos but now every lawful possessor is required to submit them each time. These rule changes removed much of the reason to get a trust.
  4. Fill out an ATF Form 4 application to transfer an NFA firearm. This application will include a $200 check for your tax, your fingerprints, a passport-style photograph, and information about you and the firearm.
  5. Wait 9-12 months for the ATF to approve and return your paperwork. Mine took 6 months.
  6. Take your machine-gun home and enjoy!

Gee, you beat me too it. I already knew that. Al Capone era Tommy Guns are legal to own, assuming you have a permit for them. There's around 600,00 similar weapons out there according to the BATF.  That full auto AR-15 wouldn't fall into that category, and the guy had better have his permit for it.  

Seeing some of those demos- I seriously doubt rocket and grenade launchers would be considered "automatic weapons".  More like "dangerous ordinance".  Ah, l I looked- they're considered "destructive devices". Yeah- it is possible- in a few states- to legally own them, but the cost and time of jumping through the requisite Government Red Tape makes it prohibitive.  I wonder where those guys got that stuff in the first place. Inventory reduction at a National Guard Armory maybe?  

But we aren't even talking about grenade launchers that's just facetious on your part. We are talking about a  semiautomatic hunting rifle with a multiple round clip  Which is called an assault weapon if the stock is aluminium instead of wood.

But let's not be coy we know which type of firearm kills the most people in the course of a year,  the handgun. Why wouldn't you liberals focus on those?

Allow me to answer. Because its political theatre..

WSS

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, hoorta said:

Gee, you beat me too it. I already knew that. Al Capone era Tommy Guns are legal to own, assuming you have a permit for them. There's around 600,00 similar weapons out there according to the BATF.  That full auto AR-15 wouldn't fall into that category, and the guy had better have his permit for it.  

Seeing some of those demos- I seriously doubt rocket and grenade launchers would be considered "automatic weapons".  More like "dangerous ordinance".  Ah, l I looked- they're considered "destructive devices". Yeah- it is possible- in a few states- to legally own them, but the cost and time of jumping through the requisite Government Red Tape makes it prohibitive.  I wonder where those guys got that stuff in the first place. Inventory reduction at a National Guard Armory maybe?  

On 3/27/2021 at 6:46 PM, hoorta said:

Just like you guys will never admit Trump lost the election fair and square. 

Well, that's probably cause the Fat Lady hasn't even warmed up yet.

Optics may project things differently, but the primary States in contention are still doing things (just no news stories).

Hell, even WA is looking into Election Fraud.

CA has 2.1M+ signatures of the needed 1.5M to recall Newsome, so look for some shady underhanded things to go on there before he gets the hook.

Yea, it's taking a damn long time, but there are still a ton of knuckleheads out there thinking OBuydan and Harris are a good thing.

On 3/28/2021 at 8:33 PM, hoorta said:

BDS!!!

Case in point.

5 hours ago, Vambo said:

And that has exactly what to do with guns? Nice deflection. Would you like to be a Trumpista and shoot 'em all?  Your automatic weapon will come in handy. 

Or we can get the Ever Given, pack them all in containers and send them to um- China?  :D 

18 minutes ago, hoorta said:

And that has exactly what to do with guns? Nice deflection. Would you like to be a Trumpista and shoot 'em all?  Your automatic weapon will come in handy. 

Or we can get the Ever Given, pack them all in containers and send them to um- China?  :D 

14 hours ago, Vambo said:

Aw gee- it was OK for Trump and the MAGAs to just let 'em rot on the other side of the border- not our problem.  Sure, cram them together with no masks- covid disaster waiting to happen. This didn't cause that spike across America though  :D  

Television reporter fired for wearing MAGA hat while covering a Trump rally  | wcnc.com

Here's some inconvenient factoids for ya Vambo....   

"Apprehensions at the U.S. southern border have been on the rise since April 2020, and now number nearly eighty thousand per month. While the upsurge is significant, it is just half of the 2019 peak levels. It also differs in makeup: Today, the majority of migrants are Mexican, not Central American".  Put your thinking cap on guy- and tell me who was president in 2019, or April of last year.  HINT: it wasn't Joe Biden.  

Since you want to turn gun control into an OT Biden border rant, here's something I saw that's just as off topic.... You global warming deniers just keep on keeping on it's phony. 

"Amid an exceptionally warm March in Japan, the cherry blossoms in Kyoto peaked Friday, the earliest in more than 1,200 years of records. The record bloom fits into a long-term pattern toward earlier spring flowering, a compelling indicator of climate change, experts say."

1 hour ago, hoorta said:

Aw gee- it was OK for Trump and the MAGAs to just let 'em rot on the other side of the border- not our problem.  Sure, cram them together with no masks- covid disaster waiting to happen. This didn't cause that spike across America though  :D  

Television reporter fired for wearing MAGA hat while covering a Trump rally  | wcnc.com

Here's some inconvenient factoids for ya Vambo....   

"Apprehensions at the U.S. southern border have been on the rise since April 2020, and now number nearly eighty thousand per month. While the upsurge is significant, it is just half of the 2019 peak levels. It also differs in makeup: Today, the majority of migrants are Mexican, not Central American".  Put your thinking cap on guy- and tell me who was president in 2019, or April of last year.  HINT: it wasn't Joe Biden.  

Since you want to turn gun control into an OT Biden border rant, here's something I saw that's just as off topic.... You global warming deniers just keep on keeping on it's phony. 

"Amid an exceptionally warm March in Japan, the cherry blossoms in Kyoto peaked Friday, the earliest in more than 1,200 years of records. The record bloom fits into a long-term pattern toward earlier spring flowering, a compelling indicator of climate change, experts say."

Rot?  You must be getting your information from the Progressive AOC hotline.