THE BROWNS BOARD

Baker Mayfield continues to grow as team leader with new signees

Vambo

27 minutes ago, LondonBrown said:

Can’t believe anyone has the temerity to call him a bust. What a load of shit 

Marcellus Wiley keeps calling him a bust... I just want to punch that ASSHOLE!

Just now, nickers said:

I don’t see how anyone can say it and keep a straight face at the same time. Broke all sorts of records his first year despite not playing the first few games and the back end of this season once he got used to Stef’s plans he was awesome. 

It’s just usual anti Browns shit from some sections, fuck them.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, nickers said:

I'd pay incredibly good money to see nickers punch Marcellus Wiley.

Well, technically, I'd being paying incredibly good money to see Marcellus Wiley beat nickers within an inch of his life directly after. 

Just now, LondonBrown said:

I don’t see how anyone can say it and keep a straight face at the same time. Broke all sorts of records his first year despite not playing the first few games and the back end of this season once he got used to Stef’s plans he was awesome. 

It’s just usual anti Browns shit from some sections, fuck them.

Of course it is ridiculous.

They say it because they know Cleveland fans have the thinnest skin of any fan group in the country, and the trolling will get attention. Colin Cowherd isn't pulling the same stunt for shits and giggles.

3 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

Of course it is ridiculous.

They say it because they know Cleveland fans have the thinnest skin of any fan group in the country, and the trolling will get attention. Colin Cowherd isn't pulling the same stunt for shits and giggles.

Not sure about that Dutch, the Pats fans on Twitter are horrendous 

2 minutes ago, LondonBrown said:

Not sure about that Dutch, the Pats fans on Twitter are horrendous 

Boston fans are just obnoxious twits.

Cleveland fans literally feel like they are victims of an international conspiracy or are being smited by God or maybe both. 

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, nickers said:

Or.... you could continue to play guitar...

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

Or.... you could continue to play guitar...

I will do that regardless Sir... It's what I do best besides Cook and Annoy people :)

14 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

They say it because they know Cleveland fans have the thinnest skin of any fan group in the country

There is an element of truth to this -- to say we ohio fans harbor grudges is understating it.  OSU players still introduce themselves as THE.. that completely wasn't a thing before the national title game after the 02 season. 

Miami did it that season; i don't know if they did it before that year or still do it.. I'd doubt it because 9 wins is now good for them.

58 minutes ago, Unsympathetic said:

There is an element of truth to this -- to say we ohio fans harbor grudges is understating it.  OSU players still introduce themselves as THE.. that completely wasn't a thing before the national title game after the 02 season. 

Miami did it that season; i don't know if they did it before that year or still do it.. I'd doubt it because 9 wins is now good for them.

It is not without good reason that  Cleveland,  and particularly Browns fans  feel discriminated against.     Going back to at least to the situation with how well the expansion teams  Carolina and JAX were treated and how they fucked Browns fans in comparison in the "expansion" process.   The NFL got what they wanted out of that deal....a franchise that had to go through 20 years of shit, instead of one that was competitive right away like those others were. 

2 hours ago, nickers said:

I will do that regardless Sir... It's what I do best besides Cook and Annoy people :)

First... annoy is way ahead of the field... ;)

Second... point was it is hard to play with broken hand(s).

4 minutes ago, Tour2ma said:

First... annoy is way ahead of the field... ;)

Second... point was it is hard to play with broken hand(s).

Thankfully I never broke my hands but I do have neuropathy in my hands and a ruptured tendon in my left elbow...