THE BROWNS BOARD

Trump returning to social media with 'his own platform' in 2-3 months: adviser

Vambo

"advisor" to DJT....not a chance. He doesn't play well with others.

Perhaps if Trump changes his tone, he can make a comeback. I wasn't a fan, but the economy was looking real good for 3 years, which really is the most important thing to all of us. 

If the present climate of the USA continues, with the immigration BS and other BS, the Rs will win in 2024.

46 minutes ago, Bob806 said:

On the other hand there is certainly a downside to bending over for the hard left like Joe Biden has done.   Don't we want a president who speaks his own mind and follows his own vision?

Perhaps if Trump changes his tone, he can make a comeback. I wasn't a fan, but the economy was looking real good for 3 years, which really is the most important thing to all of us. 

Through reason I don't see that happening is the fake news controls what we hear.  Regardless of his tone or his intentions they are going to play the story  in the most hateful way they can.

If the present climate of the USA continues, with the immigration BS and other BS, the Rs will win in 2024.

It will really depend on how hard and how soon the economic repercussions of this lunatic spending spree hits. And for how many months or years they can keep getting traction by screaming racist every other word.

WSS

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

On the other hand there is certainly a downside to bending over for the hard left like Joe Biden has done.   Don't we want a president who speaks his own mind and follows his own vision?

We do. But that's a deflection WSS. I'm talking Trump's playing with others, where he seemingly drove out various press secretaries, Chief's of Staff etc. We could debate Biden's weaknesses in another thread.

Through reason I don't see that happening is the fake news controls what we hear.  Regardless of his tone or his intentions they are going to play the story  in the most hateful way they can.

I don't totally disagree, but when you're campaigning for President in 2016, I wouldn't attack say, Megyn Kelly on national TV and say "I can see you bleeding through your eyes"....right there, millions saw what could potentially lie ahead. 

He fired the 1st shot. It was all uphill from there IMHO. Certainly, that may be unfair to Trump, but HE DID IT TO HIMSELF.

It will really depend on how hard and how soon the economic repercussions of this lunatic spending spree hits. And for how many months or years they can keep getting traction by screaming racist every other word.

Yes.

WSS