THE BROWNS BOARD

Who has had the vaccine?

We both had the Phizer - I got it earlier today, pretty much no soreness or any symptom at all. Kinda weird to get it so high

on my shoulder - a friend said she got the same. But she could hardly use her arm for a few days - she said she found out you are supposed to use your arm, even massage it, to avoid much soreness. 

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

We both had the Phizer - I got it earlier today, pretty much no soreness or any symptom at all. Kinda weird to get it so high

How high were you?

on my shoulder - a friend said she got the same. But she could hardly use her arm for a few days - she said she found out you are supposed to use your arm, even massage it, to avoid much soreness. 

Let us know when you get the 2nd one

WSS

40 minutes ago, The Cysko Kid said:

Apparently I'm eligible Friday. I'm in no hurry though because I don't care and the people in danger are already getting theirs. I'll worry about it when the rest of my family is eligible. 

Well I'm 68 and I was waiting on my local pharmacist to get the J and J for me.

But mostly I have no doubt these fearmongers will try to fuck with people who haven't had vaccination. Not that I really care a lot about getting it.

WSS

I just got my second Phizer shot this Monday.

1st - not too bad just a bit tired.

2nd - so far slight temperature in day 1, so far so good.

My wife had the Moderna 1st - her arm was quite sore.

Thank goodness the vaccine is here.....we might need one more next year like a flu shot, but I'll live with that if needed.

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

Well I'm 68 and I was waiting on my local pharmacist to get the J and J for me.

But mostly I have no doubt these fearmongers will try to fuck with people who haven't had vaccination. Not that I really care a lot about getting it.

WSS

we registered with our pharmacy, and still haven't been contacted to schedule an appt. If you want it sooner, let me know -

2 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Mines tomorrow Johnson and Johnson

oh, NO. I have a cousin that got the J and J vaccine, and he turned into a toad.

They made a movie about it -

• Like 1

6 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

we registered with our pharmacy, and still haven't been contacted to schedule an appt. If you want it sooner, let me know -

My wife registered with our local county board of health and they called her to set up an appointment.  Much easier than trying to contact individuals giving shots.

9 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Astro vaccine not being used in the USA.  Millions of people have received the vaccine.  Quit spreading fear and BS.

If I saw someone set a building on fire, and I warned no one, would I not be as guilty as those that set the fire ?

What everyone does with the info is up to them, I did what was required.

Thanks, but I'd rather have a clear conscience and be labelled a lunatic.

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

But I've heard that the J & J causes mutations, just sayin.........😁

Will that stop him from writing though? 🙊

Got my 2nd Pfizer 2 weeks ago today, so fully up to snuff now. Never had any reactions to either.

• Upvote 1