THE BROWNS BOARD

Is there something medically wrong with demented Joe?

Hitler and the nazis were all demented. Stalin and Lenin and mao,

and obaMao...all demented.

probably all voters against President Trump....

well, something is wrong there.

You keep saying Biden is demented, but the definition to that word, sounds more like your guy

de·ment·ed
/dəˈmen(t)əd/

adjective
  1. suffering from dementia.
    • INFORMALBRITISH
      driven to behave irrationally due to anger, distress, or excitement.
      "a demented, dangerous, and sadistic Mafioso"

1 hour ago, Browns149 said:

You keep saying Biden is demented, but the definition to that word, sounds more like your guy

de·ment·ed
/dəˈmen(t)əd/

adjective
  1. suffering from dementia.
    • INFORMALBRITISH
      driven to behave irrationally due to anger, distress, or excitement.
      "a demented, dangerous, and sadistic Mafioso"

Sounds more like Biden supporters.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

Trump built his winning campaign on anger, distress and excitement. 

Then he lost because of anger, distress, and excitement 

2 hours ago, Browns149 said:

inhaling fermented coal dust or what?

2 hours ago, Browns149 said:

Biden built his campaign on bribery, lies, and rigged voting machines.

12 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Neither of those statements is true.

WSS

Both of those statements ARE true.
You and his minions just choose to not believe it

28 minutes ago, Browns149 said:

Both of those statements ARE true.
You and his minions just choose to not believe it

I choose not to believe a lot of horse shit that's completely unfounded and/or talking points of people like you. There has been no one more filled with anger and rage than Nancy Pelosi and her idiots.  Up to you whether you want to join that group or not.

WSS

• Upvote 1

On 3/17/2021 at 7:27 AM, Westside Steve said:

I choose not to believe a lot of horse shit that's completely unfounded and/or talking points of people like you. There has been no one more filled with anger and rage than Nancy Pelosi and her idiots.  Up to you whether you want to join that group or not.

WSS

She’s an old lady who needs to retire

Also, if you choose to not believe stuff that is completely unfounded, how can you support Trump? 

28 minutes ago, Browns149 said:

She’s an old lady who needs to retire

Also, if you choose to not believe stuff that is completely unfounded, how can you support Trump? 

I don't think you're stupid but I don't understand how that could confuse you. For instance if trump said it was raining and it wasn't or vice versa no fucks do I give.

You gave me your opinion on why trump was voted in and why trump was voted out. I don't think there's any basis for your opinion and I think it's bullshit. 

If you want to take issue with me over any of trump's stated policy beliefs have at it.

WSS.

39 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

I don't think you're stupid but I don't understand how that could confuse you. For instance if trump said it was raining and it wasn't or vice versa no fucks do I give.

You gave me your opinion on why trump was voted in and why trump was voted out. I don't think there's any basis for your opinion and I think it's bullshit. 

If you want to take issue with me over any of trump's stated policy beliefs have at it.

WSS.

So why do you think Trump won and lost?

I told you why I think he won and lost

56 minutes ago, Browns149 said:

Pres Trump won because historically, America steers one way then steers the other way to stay on a general course.

Every four or eight years ....We elected Pres Trump to put us back towards the AMERICAN path.

Pres Trump "lost" because of media inspired hatred for white people, hatred for everything American, and a lot of

electoral fraud with mail in ballots, etc, and because a lot of twerps had no idea what they were doing. They emotionally knee jerked against Pres Trump - "orange skin" ,etc etc etc etc - fed their twisted egos.

Now, even THEY are disgusted with what they put into office.

We can name hundreds of good/great things Pres Trump and co. DID FOR AMERICA AND ALL OF US.

https://trumpwhitehouse.archives.gov/trump-administration-accomplishments/

https://wsau.com/2020/01/16/full-list-of-president-trumps-accomplishments/

https://lc.org/PDFs/Trump.Accomplishments.FINAL.pdf

The Accomplishments of President Trump IGNITING A HISTORIC ECONOMIC BOOM: President Trump’s pro-growth policies are unleashing economic growth and providing opportunities to workers across the country. Due to President Trump’s pro-growth policies, real gross domestic product (GDP) growth exceeded 3 percent over the last four quarters.

now, you tell me what biden has done good or great for AMERICA in his 47 fake asswhole years.

name one.

Just one freakin thing.

his first 60 days are a destructive senile disaster.

1 hour ago, calfoxwc said:

now, you tell me what biden has done good or great for AMERICA in his 47 fake asswhole years.

name one.

Just one freakin thing.

He beat Trump in the biggest election in history 

1 minute ago, hammertime said:

People still think Biden won?

pathetic

He is the current President. So yeah, he won. 
Why can’t you believe it

2 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

name one.

Just one freakin thing.

He beat Trump in the biggest election in history  

Answer the question. Don't ignore "...done for AMERICA..."

10 hours ago, Browns149 said:

He won because real Americans  of all races and religions and  most normal people are sick of phony politicians.  Hehe won the nomination because all of his opponents were those same phony politicians no difference between any of them. He won because people believed that an outsider with a business background could get the economy rolling any certainly did.  He won because curtailing bloated bureaucracies cutting taxes and lightning up on regulations are good for the country. They really don't do any good they just cost money. And jobs. He won because Hillary Clinton is one of the most distasteful candidates ever to run for president. And the democrats  Schumer Pelosi Waters etc, that support her are just creepy. He won on a platform of America first  and not crawling on our knees begging the forgiveness of the euro scrum.   And embracing people from all races who love America. Not just the flag burning  criminals and illegals.

And far from anger and hatred trump had a sense of humour and was unafraid to make fun of his opponents. That was actually refreshing don't you get sick of seeing these guys pretend that they respect the other side? When all the time they hate their guts?

And if it had not been for the fake response to the bullshit pandemic by the fake news who have proved themselves to be more  partisan and dishonest than Pravda  with a bit of voter fraud and crooked judges  he would be president today.

If there is anger and hatred it's from the  crooked race baiting maggots on the left that burn down cities multiple times a week  And the crooked politicians on the left that give them pass. One conservative demonstration and the fake news goes insane. Dozens and dozens of left wing riots and barely a peep.

Not to mention good old American greed by a bunch of scumbags sitting on their couch waiting for their 1400 bucks.

Among other things 🙂

WSS

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2