THE BROWNS BOARD

Trump is missing an opportunity

This morning I heard Chris Wallace asking doctor Fauci (the hack) about the multi president PSA about vaccination. Some poll apparently said 45% of republicans didn't want to take the vaccine. I am not sure that's accurate I am not sure how across-the-board that is. But I think it would benefit the president to do a PSA on his own encouraging people to take the vaccination that his administration worked so hard to get to us in such short time. I think it would be a win win.

WSS

4 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

stupid poll.  Who WANTS to get vaccinated?

but, we do it avoid getting diseases.

I don't particularly want to be vaccinated but it's going to without question be forced upon us.

We like to travel..

We've booked a trip later in the year in the Athens, Mykonos, Santorini, Turkey region.. If it doesn't get cancelled there's no doubt in my mind we will have to show proof of worthless vaccination to re enter the USSA..

20 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

This morning I heard Chris Wallace asking doctor Fauci (the hack) about the multi president PSA about vaccination. Some poll apparently said 45% of republicans didn't want to take the vaccine. I am not sure that's accurate I am not sure how across-the-board that is. But I think it would benefit the president to do a PSA on his own encouraging people to take the vaccination that his administration worked so hard to get to us in such short time. I think it would be a win win.

WSS

That stat was also in Dr. Klotman's Baylor C. of Med.  video this Friday. Basically said the same thing. The more people who stop treating it as something political and get it, the sooner we reach herd immunity and the less number of people have to die to reach it.

https://www.newsmax.com/us/trump-fauci-vaccine-republicans/2021/03/14/id/1013762/?ns_mail_uid=6d52df85-236f-4a8f-8332-d84fdb5d6ebf&ns_mail_job=DM199526_03152021&s=acs&dkt_nbr=0101026nekon

6 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

That stat was also in Dr. Klotman's Baylor C. of Med.  video this Friday. Basically said the same thing. The more people who stop treating it as something political and get it, the sooner we reach herd immunity and the less number of people have to die to reach it.

https://www.newsmax.com/us/trump-fauci-vaccine-republicans/2021/03/14/id/1013762/?ns_mail_uid=6d52df85-236f-4a8f-8332-d84fdb5d6ebf&ns_mail_job=DM199526_03152021&s=acs&dkt_nbr=0101026nekon

I really don't give a damn who the stat was from.

Just saying he should get out front and take credit for the vaccine. Rather than to allow you democrat worms to pretend you are responsible.

And just for the record  The majority of reporting on COVID-19  Is political.

😏

WSS

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Seriously, have you thanked Pres Trump for FAST TRACKING the development of the vaccines?

13 hours ago, Axe said:

I don't particularly want to be vaccinated but it's going to without question be forced upon us.

We like to travel..

We've booked a trip later in the year in the Athens, Mykonos, Santorini, Turkey region.. If it doesn't get cancelled there's no doubt in my mind we will have to show proof of worthless vaccination to re enter the USSA..

us too - we've planned a two-week camping trip out west. Won't have to worry , but still being careful.

freaking damn corrupt fauci and corrupt communist china.

7 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

Seriously, have you thanked Pres Trump for FAST TRACKING the development of the vaccines?

A while back I did very early on, but also more recently noted that Pfizer declined government help when Canton Dawg said he had the government give them all tons of money. Fast tracking development is good , but not participating in selling it to followers is just plain stupid at this point. Why would he do that when it can save the lives of tens of thousands of his own followers and get this country to herd immunity much quicker. If he wants full credit then he should go all in on it.

7 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

A while back I did very early on, but also more recently noted that Pfizer declined government help when Canton Dawg said he had the government give them all tons of money. Fast tracking development is good , but not participating in selling it to followers is just plain stupid at this point. Why would he do that when it can save the lives of tens of thousands of his own followers and get this country to herd immunity much quicker. If he wants full credit then he should go all in on it.

you are deliberately impossible to have a legit conversation with about it. Going in with only Phizer represents two problems - 5 other companies have been diligently working to create vaccines. Why pull the other companies' rugs out from under THEM ?

Why not AMERICA FIRST?

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/us-declines-join-global-covid-19-vaccine-effort/story?id=72770704

15 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

you are deliberately impossible to have a legit conversation with about it. Going in with only Phizer represents two problems - 5 other companies have been diligently working to create vaccines. Why pull the other companies' rugs out from under THEM ?

Why not AMERICA FIRST?

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/us-declines-join-global-covid-19-vaccine-effort/story?id=72770704

Trump is a scientific ignoramus. Start the conversation from there and perhaps we can talk. And did I say anything about pulling the rugs out from other companies? I did not. I only corrected an error in the statement that they were all funded by the government. That was my only point. And once more I will say that if trump wants full credit for the effects that vaccination can have on stopping this thing, then he needs to get his followers to take the shots. Otherwise he is still just an idiot who continues to fuck this thing up.

EDIT: And there are side benefits for him if he assists in the effort.