THE BROWNS BOARD

Mask free diner

https://www.cantonrep.com/story/news/2021/03/10/judge-weighing-testimony-lake-varsity-diner-mask-dispute/6937305002/

So I had a linkk to this one on another post but apparently there is a paywall. Don't know if it's still in effect but basically The Lake Varsity diner doesn't require customers or patrons to wear masks.  Since we were in the area just for the hell of it stopped in for dinner  Nice old guy not hostile about anything  And said he was fine with anybody that didn't want to eat there or  that did wear masks.  The seating was set up so you could choose to set pretty much for you want.

WSS

Screenshot_20210312-233355_Chrome.jpg

1 hour ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Mask free squirrel dinner at Cal's?

LOL. No all my squirrel is gone. Was going to fry up some bluegill later today though. Never been to this place - Texas Roadhouse is our place to go.

I've been working on creating a new thing - "Squirrel Quesadilla" with cattail and burdock root chunks, fried dandelion blossoms, pepper jack cheese, with a good sweet birch bark tea.

10 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

LOL. No all my squirrel is gone. Was going to fry up some bluegill later today though. Never been to this place - Texas Roadhouse is our place to go.

I've been working on creating a new thing - "Squirrel Quesadilla" with cattail and burdock root chunks, fried dandelion blossoms, pepper jack cheese, with a good sweet birch bark tea.

Have you ever seen a white squirrel?

We saw one the other day down here. All the guys were shocked!

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

Not at all. Don't you young people still beat off?

😏

WSS

God damnit, Steve. I'm over here keeping money and my dick in the hands of local entrepreneurs to help boost the NE economy.     If that isn't prime capitalism, then what is?!?

• Haha 2

21 hours ago, Browns149 said:

Have you ever seen a white squirrel?

We saw one the other day down here. All the guys were shocked!

19 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

I've seen black ones on the east side suburbs of Cleveland.

no, I have seen pics of a white deer here in Ohio, I know there are a few

white albino squirrels ... just from having read about them:

"White squirrels are almost always a white version of the eastern grey squirrel. There are a few types of genetic aberrations that cause the white coats. The first is albinism, caused by a mutation on a gene that codes for pigmentation. Albinos have red eyes. The other is a white morph, caused by a different gene. "

as far as black squirrels, they have been at Kent State for many years- were first brought in from Canada -  were brought to Kent State way back in the day. They are bigger, like Fox Squirrels.

Squirrel hunting is the most fun I ever had hunting - I was with my Dad as a kid, with my first shotgun on our farm back then.- I still own - and I taxidermied the squirrel tail, which I still have today too.