THE BROWNS BOARD

Don't Mess with Texas or Mississippi

1 hour ago, The Cysko Kid said:

Prejudice would be something I'm trying to hide. I'm putting both middle fingers in your face and telling you to fuck yourself. Your fear is yours. Get your vaccine and ask to be buried in your mask but get your sanctimonious old ass out of my business

LOL! Nothing like a pathetic young punk afraid old people are going to "steal" his God given rights as if they had never paid any dues at all like he thinks he has. Sanctimonious? Who is projecting on others now? And you don't have to hide prejudice to be prejudiced. I never accused you of hiding it. You've always shown your disdain for those older than you. Like I've said before, great role model you are for those kids you have.

21 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

LOL! Nothing like a pathetic young punk afraid old people are going to "steal" his God given rights as if they had never paid any dues at all like he thinks he has. Sanctimonious? Who is projecting on others now? And you don't have to hide prejudice to be prejudiced. I never accused you of hiding it. You've always shown your disdain for those older than you. Like I've said before, great role model you are for those kids you have.

Cysco was raped by an old man.

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, hammertime said:

Come on Louisiana!! Dump those face diapers.

would love

to enjoy a weekend without wearing underwear on my head....

Ohio will dump the masks in about 2 weeks, DeWine is gonna try and sneak out of this.. with shifty math

Or listen to the voice of reason who is the foremost expert in this area of the country. He looks at past, present and future statistical data and keeps up on the latest research worldwide, nationally, statewide and in the Houston area. But then if people want to be the science deniers who got us this deep into this mess, then just don't listen. Y'all all can join our idiot governor who is making that same damn mistake just before spring break for the worst spreaders of all, high school and college students in the state of Texas. We can call the newest surge in cases, then hospitalizations and then the increase in deaths the Abbott curve, named for our dearly beloved governor "Power Grid" Abbott.

Common sense.

if you’re gonna get the flu your gonna get

the flu.   If your sick stay home, wash your hands, don’t be a pig and stay away from old folks if you think you may be sick.

Do not give up your freedoms so some soyboy and his boyfriend can feel better about there insecurities.

Teachers are gonna reap what the unions have sowed.....thank goodness for private schools.

On 3/3/2021 at 7:26 AM, DieHardBrownsFan said:

When you get your COVID Vaccine they issue you a CDC vaccine card which lists the type of vaccine you received, the lot number and date.  I was told by the VA to 'keep the card as it may be necessary for travel in the future'.

yes, vaccine passports will be a part of the future recovery - albeit along with an equally valid clear and clean bill of health by a Dr. also be acceptable.

I will not be taking the vaccine, I dont really want to or have to. but good for you and others.  

1 hour ago, FairHooker11 said:

yes, vaccine passports will be a part of the future recovery - albeit along with an equally valid clear and clean bill of health by a Dr. also be acceptable.

I will not be taking the vaccine, I dont really want to or have to. but good for you and others.  

I didn't have too either.  I'm in good health, but did it more for my wife and familty.

1 hour ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

I didn't have too either.  I'm in good health, but did it more for my wife and familty.

My wife is a nurse and she has had both doses. She got a little achy after the second dose

I am signed up to get the vaccine here in WV. They lowered the age to 50, so I’m good. 

• Upvote 1

23 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Bingo-and older friends. I just took a 78 y.o. friend to get it because she cannot drive. I handed her a brand new 5 layer M-95 mask and wore one myself even though I'm already past the 2nd dose last week. She was elated to get that first Pfizer dose. I'll be taking her back within 4 weeks for her second and will repeat that same process for the drive for her protection. We've known her and her family for almost 40 years and if positions were reversed she would have done the same for me. Besides the more that are vaccinated the sooner it "just goes away" without resorting to magical thinking.

5 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Bingo-and older friends. I just took a 78 y.o. friend to get it because she cannot drive. I handed her a brand new 5 layer M-95 mask and wore one myself even though I'm already past the 2nd dose lat week. She was elated to get that first Pfizer dose. I'll be taking her back within 4 weeks for her second and will repeat that same process for the drive for her protection. We've known her and her family for almost 40 years and if positions were reversed she would have done the same for me. Besides the more that are vaccinated the sooner it "just goes away" without resorting to magical thinking.

Thank God for the TRUMP VACCINE! 👍😁

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Bingo-and older friends. I just took a 78 y.o. friend to get it because she cannot drive. I handed her a brand new 5 layer M-95 mask and wore one myself even though I'm already past the 2nd dose lat week. She was elated to get that first Pfizer dose. I'll be taking her back within 4 weeks for her second and will repeat that same process for the drive for her protection. We've known her and her family for almost 40 years and if positions were reversed she would have done the same for me. Besides the more that are vaccinated the sooner it "just goes away" without resorting to magical thinking.

Took my wife today for her first shot at a local drug store chain.  Moderna.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Canton Dawg said:

Thank God for the TRUMP VACCINE! 👍😁

Thank God for the companies who did the work and now the cooperation between J&J and Merck to produce a ton more sooner than expected originally. Makes me wonder if behind the scenes Biden (or the COVID team) was talking to them about the defense production act maybe coming into play. Since we don't have a narcissistic braggart in charge now, we may never know about that.

1 hour ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Thank God for the companies who did the work and now the cooperation between J&J and Merck to produce a ton more sooner than expected originally. Makes me wonder if behind the scenes Biden (or the COVID team) was talking to them about the defense production act maybe coming into play. Since we don't have a narcissistic braggart in charge now, we may never know about that.

You mean that demented old fart that told Trump that a vaccine wouldn’t be ready for another year during the debates?

At least be man enough to credit Trump for lighting a fire under the drug companies asses, and giving them billions to get it done.

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Canton Dawg said:

You mean that demented old fart that told Trump that a vaccine wouldn’t be ready for another year during the debates?

At least be man enough to credit Trump for lighting a fire under the drug companies asses, and giving them billions to get it done.

Pfizer declined that money you just gave them and trumpy "punished" them by declining to add to the order. Yeah, great "general".

https://www.newsweek.com/pfizer-avoided-rd-funding-trumps-operation-warp-speed-because-bureaucracy-politics-1546110

https://www.npr.org/sections/health-shots/2020/12/10/944857395/us-government-may-find-it-hard-to-get-more-doses-of-pfizers-covid-19-vaccine

Trump did everything, and Biden has done absolutely nothing.  All that is being done now was being done under Trump.  Demented Joe's puppet strings are being pulled by Kamaltoe, AOC and the Squad.  Soon, he will be removed from office and Kamaltoe will be the leader of the Lincoln Republicans.

6 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Sad to see that your TDS has affected your logic.

• Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

Sad to see that your TDS has affected your logic.

I didn't write the articles. They didn't want anyone trying to direct their work. Pretty clear they preferred their own scientific methods, not politics to guide them. Too bad none of you paid any attention to all the trumpy mistakes that put us so far behind the 8-ball in the first place. Lost him an election. I've said before if at any point he could just do a 180 he would easily win. But he could not admit going down the wrong road overall. "It will just disappear" was pure trumpian horseshit.

2 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

I didn't write the articles. They didn't want anyone trying to direct their work. Pretty clear they preferred their own scientific methods, not politics to guide them. Too bad none of you paid any attention to all the trumpy mistakes that put us so far behind the 8-ball in the first place. Lost him an election. I've said before if at any point he could just do a 180 he would easily win. But he could not admit going down the wrong road overall. "It will just disappear" was pure trumpian horseshit.

Well Dementia Joe said he had a plan....but as of today there’s been 115,000 Covid deaths under his watch.

Go ahead and blame it on Donny though.