THE BROWNS BOARD

HR 127 completely disregards the Constitution

Vambo

This won't even get past the first round of the S.C. case brought by me cal and the rest of the firearm 2nd amendment gun nuts like us. I have a 1972 purchased SA Ruger Blackhawk. I can't even find the original boxing it came in let alone what date in 1972 I bought it or from whom I bought it since the receipt is long gone too. I do have it registered by serial # with Ruger in case someone steals it some day.

This is a ridiculous unenforceable bill and I'll be the among first to volunteer to stick it in their faces daring an arrest & conviction. I can actually see something closer to a 8-1 S.C. vote coming than a 6-3. Not one person who owns a lot of guns could ever be able to report properly in accordance with this BS. All of us gun owners would be breaking that law after that 3 month lag time between passage and liability for failure to comply.

I'll find a copy of this bill, tear it apart and send my results/opinions about why it could never be workable to my Republican Congressman John Carter. I've forgiven him for supporting the dictator who tried to steal my vote from me because he provided a lot of useful resources for people in our district for sources of food, water, shelter, etc. during this superfreeze. Much more useful stuff than directions to Cancun.

Time for the 1835 Gonzalez flag to come out.

A replica of the infamous

A replica of the infamous "Come and Take It" flag from the Battle of Gonzales hangs in the state capitol in Austin, Texas.

• Upvote 1