THE BROWNS BOARD

Trump acquitted in second impeachment trial on charge of inciting Jan. 6 Capitol riot

Vambo

12 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Oh well now it's gotten to the point that it's just a waste of time. There's a reason the bar for impeachment and the bar for inciting a riot or set high. No one in their right mind believes that was the president's intention. Not even Pelosi and Schumer believe it  but they spouted because there are some  within their ranks that might believe it and some the little  repeat it  just because ... The only reason there are 50 votes in the first place is because you Democrats have no respect for the Constitution nor the rule of law, only blind hatred of your opposition and lust for power.

And I understand you are obsessed with party names. I can't help you there I don't care. I have nothing against the policies ho Donald Trump I like most of them I disagree with a couple and I don't care about a few others. If that means the Republican party has become the party of Donald Trump flying with me. Just like the Democrat Party has become the party of Maxine Waters BLM Nancy Pelosi AOC etc etc.  You're obsessions borders on, actually surpasses, Obamao but you are free to think whatever you want. Be careful someday somebody will be president as crazy as Joe Biden and he will make thouggtcrime turn the other direction.

As long as we are wasting time I will repeat I have no fucking idea (nor do I care) who Q is and ill wager neither do you, the woodpecker or any of the other crazy people that keep shouting it over and over and over.

But hey with the help of some voter fraud and an unscrupulous media you won.

Now you've got four years to scream about Trump and pretend Joe Biden isn't an idiot. (Frankly first you have to convince yourself)

WSS

Actually Steve- I was sort of curious of the origins of the Mighty Q. You can claim ignorance- just like DT- who's comment was "I heard they like me". Remember Pizzagate?  The guy with the gun just got out of prison. You want to believe this crap?   That's Q for ya. Running a pedo ring in a pizza shop.  There's been some research done on tracking him down, and it's doubtful he actually has a his claimed "top Security clearance".  Certainly not anymore, it's not that hard for the CIA to revoke it from an obvious troublemaker.  The trail leads to (obviously) somewhere outside the USA in the Philippines. 

https://www.inc.com/magazine/201707/burt-helm/how-i-did-it-james-alefantis-comet-ping-pong.html

I mention it because there were plenty of Q-balls in that insurrection. As well as Oath Keepers, and assorted other right wing nut jobs.  

Finally you guys can believe whatever you want to about the Election, January 6th, and Cheetos. Oh I get it- 75% of what's left of the Republican party still is in love with Trump. OTOH, I think the Impeachment Managers made a pretty convincing case that "Fight like hell" meant exactly that.  

1 minute ago, hoorta said:

Actually Steve- I was sort of curious of the origins of the Mighty Q. You can claim ignorance- just like DT- who's comment was "I heard they like me". Remember Pizzagate?  The guy with the gun just got out of prison. You want to believe this crap?   That's Q for ya. Running a pedo ring in a pizza shop.  There's been some research done on tracking him down, and it's doubtful he actually has a his claimed "top Security clearance".  Certainly not anymore, it's not that hard for the CIA to revoke it from an obvious troublemaker.  The trail leads to (obviously) somewhere outside the USA in the Philippines. 

https://www.inc.com/magazine/201707/burt-helm/how-i-did-it-james-alefantis-comet-ping-pong.html

I mention it because there were plenty of Q-balls in that insurrection. As well as Oath Keepers, and assorted other right wing nut jobs.  

Finally you guys can believe whatever you want to about the Election, January 6th, and Cheetos. Oh I get it- 75% of what's left of the Republican party still is in love with Trump. OTOH, I think the Impeachment Managers made a pretty convincing case that "Fight like hell" meant exactly that.  

Impeachment managers, lmao.  Unconstitutional.  Why do you think the Chief Justice refused to sit?  Plus a pedophile ring of 'Lincoln Project' republicans.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, hoorta said:

[edit]

again I don't care. This is the rantings are crazy person or somebody who plays the part of a crazy person in order to impress people like the woodpecker.

and I don't care about any of them. Surprised? And none of them come close to being as crazyy as the actual Democrat senators and Congress people with their pitchforks and torches.

The last one is just ridiculous and not worthy of response but... I'm guessing it's more than 75%. And you should know the difference between blindly loving someone supporting his policies over the ones of the president select.

I'd also wager that more people who voted for Trump support him because of his policies than the ones who supported Biden because of his.

WSS

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

And speaking of Q that's your evidence? Somebody (probobly) made up a story about child molesters a pizza place and Hillary? So some crazy guy went in with a gun right? So in your mind that means that there is a worldwide secret organization called Q that is masterminding all the bullshit you make up?

Well anecdotally here's one for you. Hillary your new buddy hired some clown to bring her a fake dossier about Trump taking a piss on a hooker in a Russian hotel. That in itself was bulshit and she did pay a foreign agent for it but that's what kicked off the entire four years of more bullshit investigating Russian collusion which never bore fruit even though you crazy people hammered away at it for 4 years. So is that the dirty work of Q?  Sounds more dangerous to the world than a story about boning kids at Chuck E Cheese. Hey it just occurred to me maybe that was the Lincoln project guy?

PS the fake Russian collusion you screamed about did nothing but expose wrongdoing on the part of your Girls campaign. Why shoot the messenger?

WSS

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, hoorta said:

Court documents show Capitol rioter sold footage of siege to NBC, CNN for thousands

7 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

And speaking of Q that's your evidence? Somebody (probobly) made up a story about child molesters a pizza place and Hillary? So some crazy guy went in with a gun right? So in your mind that means that there is a worldwide secret organization called Q that is masterminding all the bullshit you make up?

Well anecdotally here's one for you. Hillary your new buddy hired some clown to bring her a fake dossier about Trump taking a piss on a hooker in a Russian hotel. That in itself was bulshit and she did pay a foreign agent for it but that's what kicked off the entire four years of more bullshit investigating Russian collusion which never bore fruit even though you crazy people hammered away at it for 4 years. So is that the dirty work of Q?  Sounds more dangerous to the world than some story about boning kids at Chuck E Cheese. Hey it just occurred to me maybe that was the Lincoln project guy?

PS the fake Russian collusion you screamed about did nothing but expose wrongdoing on the part of your Girls campaign. Why shoot the messenger?

WSS

RI2021SP.png,,&width=378&trim=true

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

WSS

Aw, Trump the martyr. If it's a witch hut- MHO is they've accurately identified the witch.  :D BTW, at the time I didn't give a rat's ass about all the Russian collusion BS.  

I didn't make up Pizzagate- it happened. That was Q's trial balloon, and it took off. My point is, at least regarding the Q-Balls- and if you'd take around a second or two to bother checking- there's a couple million of them on FaceBook  who are sucking up stuff that has no basis in reality. Now they even have their not so closet (and to my mind very dangerous) adherent Marjorie Taylor Greene spouting Q-crap in Congress. Bobert is right behind her.  I believe MTG's retraction as far as I could throw her. 

As I said, let's see what happens March 4th, when Trump is supposedly going to take over again. If he does, I'll send you a bottle of your favorite Irish Whiskey.  And if he doesn't, bet on them being like a religious cult (that I won't mention by name) who said the Second Coming was happening in the 1800s- they're still around- and still waiting. 

And the magic Q connection Steve?  If you have millions of Q believers running around believing in phony pedophile BS- and some invading the Capitol, it's hardly a leap for them (and other right wing nut jobs)  to 100% believe the election fraud crap that their Messiah Trump was spouting. I won by a lot!!! Rigged voting machines, truckloads of Biden ballots. 2,000 dead people voting in Georgia- the fact check is two Steve. LOL, amazing there was only voter fraud in states Trump lost.  I want a recount in North Carolina.  

But that's over and done with. Trump and his hard core MAGAs can scream voter fraud until you're all dead- and it's not going to change the reality Trump lost the election, too bad his ego won't ever let him admit it.  

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Aw, Trump the martyr. If it's a witch hut- MHO is they've accurately identified the witch.  :D BTW, at the time I didn't give a rat's ass about all the Russian collusion BS.  

I didn't make up Pizzagate- it happened. That was Q's trial balloon, and it took off. My point is, at least regarding the Q-Balls- and if you'd take around a second or two to bother checking- there's a couple million of them on FaceBook  who are sucking up stuff that has no basis in reality. Now they even have their not so closet (and to my mind very dangerous) adherent Marjorie Taylor Greene spouting Q-crap in Congress. Bobert is right behind her.  I believe MTG's retraction as far as I could throw her. 

As I said, let's see what happens March 4th, when Trump is supposedly going to take over again. If he does, I'll send you a bottle of your favorite Irish Whiskey.  And if he doesn't, bet on them being like a religious cult (that I won't mention by name) who said the Second Coming was happening in the 1800s- they're still around- and still waiting. 

And the magic Q connection Steve?  If you have millions of Q believers running around believing in phony pedophile BS- and some invading the Capitol, it's hardly a leap for them (and other right wing nut jobs)  to 100% believe the election fraud crap that their Messiah Trump was spouting. I won by a lot!!! Rigged voting machines, truckloads of Biden ballots. 2,000 dead people voting in Georgia- the fact check is two Steve. LOL, amazing there was only voter fraud in states Trump lost.  I want a recount in North Carolina.  

But that's over and done with. Trump and his hard core MAGAs can scream voter fraud until you're all dead- and it's not going to change the reality Trump lost the election, too bad his ego won't ever let him admit it.  

image.png.967879c2e9eb7efdcb36d7c7cba25bd7.png

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

Trump? A martyr? You're the guy crying about some bullshit Pizza Story and blaming it on at International crime syndicate Q that apparently makes Smersh Spectre Kaos and Thrush look like chumps.

That's a crazy notion and not really worth my time or yours.

I don't know who Q is I don't care what Q says because I don't think they really exist especially reading your evidence. What's dangerous is that millions of people seem to believe what the DNC has to say (I gave examples) which is crazier and more dangerous to the nation than any Pizza pervert.

By the way if that's your proof Son of Sam killed people because his dog told him to. I wouldn't be surprised if canines wind up in the crosshairs of crazy Nancy.

WSS

• Upvote 2