THE BROWNS BOARD

Trump acquitted in second impeachment trial on charge of inciting Jan. 6 Capitol riot

Vambo

So there was really no point except to waste OUR not THEIR money and try to shame people.  They knew there was a zero percent chance of conviction all along yet they all went with this farce again at our expense. I wonder how much their decadent lunches alone cost while they held this kangaroo court?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, The Cysko Kid said:

So there was really no point except to waste OUR not THEIR money and try to shame people.  They knew there was a zero percent chance of conviction all along yet they all went with this farce again at our expense. I wonder how much their decadent lunches alone cost while they held this kangaroo court?

Looks like the price tag is the least of our worries

https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/how-much-will-trump-impeachment-trial-cost

On 2/13/2021 at 6:04 PM, Westside Steve said:

I keep my opinions pretty tame over on Facebook but I am kind of shocked to see very intelligent people who should know better don't understand the reasoning behind the 60 votes

And that's whether you love or hate Trump that's not the point. Point is do you believe that 57 people believed that he wanted citizens to break into the Capitol building and take it by force?

I think that's a crazy idea. 

WSS

Make that a few million Steve.  The House Impeachment folks made it clear as mud - it was 100% Trump's doing. Even if it wasn't- he can't be forgiven for doing nothing and beating off for hours while the goons were tearing the Capitol apart.  

19 hours ago, jbluhm86 said:

Full disclosure: I voted for Trump in 2020 and Gary Johnson in 2016. Every other presidential election since I was first eligible to vote in 2004 I voted Democrat.

What leads you to believe that Trump was responsible for the actions of those Capitol rioters? Just curious.

About 10 hours of documented stuff and videos before the Trumplican Senators gave him another pass because they didn't "think" the proceeding was Constitutional- which it was.  

12 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Make that a few million Steve.  The House Impeachment folks made it clear as mud - it was 100% Trump's doing. Even if it wasn't- he can't be forgiven for doing nothing and beating off for hours while the goons were tearing the Capitol apart.  

About 10 hours of documented stuff and videos before the Trumplican Senators gave him another pass because they didn't "think" the proceeding was Constitutional- which it was.  

video of Democrats and celebrities advocating violence

41 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Trump’s Lawyer EXPOSES Dems For Playing Manipulated Video

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, hoorta said:

Never mind the doctored videos, and tampered evidence.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

Never mind the doctored videos, and tampered evidence.

And that's exactly true. If this had been a real case with a real judge and an impartial jury that tried to do their jobs considering only the real evidence gamma and considering the very high bar (I actually  stated that in another post that  was pretty much ignored in favor of this type of lunatic shit) for the charge of incitement which is written for a reason, and be 60/40 requirement to keep lunatics like Nancy Pelosi and the Democrats doing this for any reason, and a prosecution along with the news media who were happy to repeat Lies Over and Over... a 17 year old affirmative action pre-law student from a mail in college could have gotten this ship tossed out of a real court.

And the argument that if there were no  President Trump this wouldn't have happened is ludicrous. No doubt his supporters went to the capital to protest because they saw it this election was fixed. That's a lot more Worthy then thugs being shot. You disingenuous Democrats spend so much time bleating about our democracy while it's actually being destroyed by your own people. When there's evidence of widespread voter fraud  and the officials refused to even look it into it  it might as well be big time wrestling . And that is something that should upset  any American  not just the ones being wronged . And yes those people were frustrated and yes the protest got out of hand not anywhere near the riots and the lootings and the murders that your own people have supported and condoned over the last few years. Not even close.

So now it boils down to this: since the word moron has falling out of favor someone has to be clinically intellectually disabled or insane to believe your narrative and/or completely willing to overlook the rule of law and the Constitution. I doubt that anyone on this board falls into the first classification but I have no doubt about the second.

So we are now officially just wasting each other's time. I think it would be hilarious if and when the Republicans take the House and Senate at the midterms if if Joe Biden Dan Harris were impeached on similar bullshit charges. I think that would be terrible for the country but I think this dog and pony kangaroo court is terrible for the country as well. You people have made a shity political system even worse  with no repairs in sight. (Luckily I don't see any Republican who would wind up being Speaker of the House anywhere near as crazy as Nancy Pelosi.)

and back to the original post when the Supreme Court decides its constitutional to regulate what type and Firepower the guns Americans are allowed to own there is absolutely no more Second Amendment. And nothing constitutional to stop a NASA polities from saying that you can only have a musket.

WSS

"The media has to start telling the right story in this country," he said. "The media is trying to divide this country. You are bloodthirsty for ratings, and as such, you’re asking questions now that are already set up with a fact pattern. I can’t believe that you would ask me a question indicating that it’s alright to doctor just a little bit of evidence. There’s more stuff that we uncovered that they doctored, to be frank with you."

6 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

No, it WASN'T.

History and a vote in the Senate says it was, as far as the constitutionality issue goes. OTOH, 100% right wing conspiracy and Trump butt kissing going on here 100% of the time. .   

5 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

That picture was a sad day for America.

It was a GREAT day for America.  It will be an even greater day when Federal Marshalls show up at Mar a Lago and tell Cheetos he's under arrest.  :D 

"Out of office and without the protections that the presidency afforded him, Trump is now facing multiple criminal investigations, civil state inquiries and defamation lawsuits by two women accusing him of sexual assault."

https://www.cnn.com/2021/02/13/politics/trump-legal-problems-post-impeachment/index.html

3 hours ago, hoorta said:

History and a vote in the Senate says it was, as far as the constitutionality issue goes. OTOH, 100% right wing conspiracy and Trump butt kissing going on here 100% of the time. .   

It was a GREAT day for America.  It will be an even greater day when Federal Marshalls show up at Mar a Lago and tell Cheetos he's under arrest.  :D 

"Out of office and without the protections that the presidency afforded him, Trump is now facing multiple criminal investigations, civil state inquiries and defamation lawsuits by two women accusing him of sexual assault."

https://www.cnn.com/2021/02/13/politics/trump-legal-problems-post-impeachment/index.html

I'll repeat it was a shity day for America because it's set a precedent. First of all that every Democrat voted for something they knew was bullshit. Also If the Republicans take the House and Senate which is likely given history at the midterms and if we could find a republican who would ascend to the Speaker of the House who is as crazy as Nancy Pelosi we could waste two years on impeaching Biden and Harris. Actually whoever is in charge of the house to keep the dog and pony show going just switching from side to side.

Personally I can't stand Bjden or Harris but I think frittersting away every minute on stupid shit like you guys just did is a bad waste of time. Actually worse.

WSS

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, hoorta said:

A farce impeachment.  Even the Chief Justice of the United States Supreme court refused to be in charge.  Because he knew it was unconstitutional.

1 hour ago, hammertime said:

Is Hoorta really that screwed up of an individual or is he just playing us?

I’m starting to think he’s messing around, nobody could believe all the crap he spouts at us.

you got me, I was buying it.

it seems that he hates us conservatives, and has been trying to bait us to get a chance to boot us off the board. and liberals can't stand it when they cannot control the narrative and be emotional alpha trolls that get their way. Their emotions get discredited, they mad.

• Upvote 1

On 2/15/2021 at 2:39 PM, Westside Steve said:

I'll repeat it was a shity day for America because it's set a precedent. First of all that every Democrat voted for something they knew was bullshit. Also If the Republicans take the House and Senate which is likely given history at the midterms and if we could find a republican who would ascend to the Speaker of the House who is as crazy as Nancy Pelosi we could waste two years on impeaching Biden and Harris. Actually whoever is in charge of the house to keep the dog and pony show going just switching from side to side.

Personally I can't stand Bjden or Harris but I think frittersting away every minute on stupid shit like you guys just did is a bad waste of time. Actually worse.

WSS

Stupid shit? Like calling out Trump for inciting a riot? Aw- the conspiracy spin from you guys is bullshit.  

Sorry Steve. Republicans lose

1) Presidency

2) House

3) Senate The DNC thanks you.  

This isn't a Republican Party anymore- it's "The Cult of Cheetos". His cultists cheering him on yesterday YOU WON!! YOU WON!!!  Amazing level of brainwashing, considering. I'm only surprised it took Trump this long to attack McConnell for telling the truth.  Just more proof he's a small minded vindictive asshole who demands 100% loyalty from his sycophants. Oh, he's got his MAGA base- and that's about it- with 100,000+ Republicans pulling out after January 6th, and more every day.  

His influence on the GQP will be inversely proportional to the amount of legal trouble he's in between now and 2022.  (and there's plenty) Circle March 4th when Q is promising "Big Things". Really- you need to pin a Q-Drop thread here, some of the guys who post should join up.  

5 hours ago, hoorta said:

Stupid shit? Like calling out Trump for inciting a riot? Aw- the conspiracy spin from you guys is bullshit.  

Sorry Steve. Republicans lose

1) Presidency

2) House

3) Senate The DNC thanks you.  

This isn't a Republican Party anymore- it's "The Cult of Cheetos". His cultists cheering him on yesterday YOU WON!! YOU WON!!!  Amazing level of brainwashing, considering. I'm only surprised it took Trump this long to attack McConnell for telling the truth.  Just more proof he's a small minded vindictive asshole who demands 100% loyalty from his sycophants. Oh, he's got his MAGA base- and that's about it- with 100,000+ Republicans pulling out after January 6th, and more every day.  

His influence on the GQP will be inversely proportional to the amount of legal trouble he's in between now and 2022.  (and there's plenty) Circle March 4th when Q is promising "Big Things". Really- you need to pin a Q-Drop thread here, some of the guys who post should join up.  

Oh well now it's gotten to the point that it's just a waste of time. There's a reason the bar for impeachment and the bar for inciting a riot or set high. No one in their right mind believes that was the president's intention. Not even Pelosi and Schumer believe it  but they spouted because there are some  within their ranks that might believe it and some the little  repeat it  just because ... The only reason there are 50 votes in the first place is because you Democrats have no respect for the Constitution nor the rule of law, only blind hatred of your opposition and lust for power.

And I understand you are obsessed with party names. I can't help you there I don't care. I have nothing against the policies ho Donald Trump I like most of them I disagree with a couple and I don't care about a few others. If that means the Republican party has become the party of Donald Trump flying with me. Just like the Democrat Party has become the party of Maxine Waters BLM Nancy Pelosi AOC etc etc.  You're obsessions borders on, actually surpasses, Obamao but you are free to think whatever you want. Be careful someday somebody will be president as crazy as Joe Biden and he will make thouggtcrime turn the other direction.

As long as we are wasting time I will repeat I have no fucking idea (nor do I care) who Q is and ill wager neither do you, the woodpecker or any of the other crazy people that keep shouting it over and over and over.

But hey with the help of some voter fraud and an unscrupulous media you won.

Now you've got four years to scream about Trump and pretend Joe Biden isn't an idiot. (Frankly first you have to convince yourself)

WSS

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1