THE BROWNS BOARD

Trump acquitted in second impeachment trial on charge of inciting Jan. 6 Capitol riot

Vambo

The vote means the Senate cannot bar Trump from holding future federal offices.

Moments after the vote concluded, the former president issued a statement praising his legal team and thanking the senators and other members of Congress "who stood proudly for the Constitution we all revere and for the sacred legal principles at the heart of our country."

"This has been yet another phase of the greatest witch hunt in the history of our Country. No president has ever gone through anything like it," Trump said.😁

6 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

7 traitors.

Or "The Magnificent Seven" depending on which side of the fence that you are on.

So what happens next ?  Oh yeah getting on with life.

5 minutes ago, mjp28 said:

Or "The Magnificent Seven" depending on which side of the fence that you are on.

So what happens next ?  Oh yeah getting on with life.

The gang of 7 was caught between a rock and a hard place.

They went against Trump, but they want to keep his voters.

Can’t have it both ways.

5 minutes ago, hammertime said:

Evil is spreading like a plague.

Pray. It’s gonna take more than one man like Trump to make a difference.

yep. and the dems are locked in stupid dirty and corrupt.

and some reps are cowards and traitors

4 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

he probably does already.

Not necessarily, some people really are blinded and completely entrenched in what they used to think tried and true.  What my mom and dad stand for....how could they be wrong.  Or the ones who felt they did the research and would lose face by even hinting that “orange man” was actually on the side of the righteous.

it took me 30 plus years to really see what was going on.  There were some really big hints that helped, like who in there right mind wants dudes in the restroom with little girls?

who wants to kill partially born infants in botched abortion 

who in the world thinks voter ID is racist?

How is America First a bad idea when you see human shit and homeless people all over major

cities?

i digress.

you really just need to be a real person with common decency to eventually see that both Democrats and Republicans are scum.

Trump administration has just given us a prime time platform to make things right.

I keep my opinions pretty tame over on Facebook but I am kind of shocked to see very intelligent people who should know better don't understand the reasoning behind the 60 votes

And that's whether you love or hate Trump that's not the point. Point is do you believe that 57 people believed that he wanted citizens to break into the Capitol building and take it by force?

I think that's a crazy idea. 

WSS

11 hours ago, Neo said:

At least they they're not domestic terrorists like you. 

Full disclosure: I voted for Trump in 2020 and Gary Johnson in 2016. Every other presidential election since I was first eligible to vote in 2004 I voted Democrat.

What leads you to believe that Trump was responsible for the actions of those Capitol rioters? Just curious.

1 hour ago, jbluhm86 said:

Full disclosure: I voted for Trump in 2020 and Gary Johnson in 2016. Every other presidential election since I was first eligible to vote in 2004 I voted Democrat.

What leads you to believe that Trump was responsible for the actions of those Capitol rioters? Just curious.

Too bad the Libertarians don't have a good candidate to put up and even worse that it would just split the vote and hand the election to you know who.

WSS