THE BROWNS BOARD

Ohio next?

DieHardBrownsFan

7 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Maybe. I'm fine with getting background checked. But the biden corrupt regime is creating serious, legit concern over the loss of rights. The first and second amendments are fundamental to the existence of a free people.

The left would make a background check cost 2000 bucks, any number of leftwing political "got yas" ...6 mnths of training before you could apply....etc. A lot of belligerent, politically motivated serious harrassment on the issue.

The political, emotional knee jerk restriction on Americans' God-given civil rights never solves any real problem.

The other problem is, if your county gets a liberal sheriff who hates CCW.

you can bet bidens and hoorta's illegals and thugs and drug catels/gangs won't apply for a permit anyways.

WV carry laws are nice and easy

As long as you are 21, and legally allowed to buy a gun, you can carry openly or concealed, without a permit  

If you are 18-20 you can openly carry but need a permit to conceal carry

To be honest I don't have any problem with permits background checks registration any of that stuff as long as somebody could guarantee me, which I sincerely doubt, that it is not the thin end of the wedge just the next step on the way to Total confiscation.

And I'm all for a strict training course to get a concealed carry permit. I think the bad guy has to worry more about the 32 in Grandma's purse if she knows how to use it.

WSS

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

To be honest I don't have any problem with permits background checks registration any of that stuff as long as somebody could guarantee me, which I sincerely doubt, that it is not the thin end of the wedge just the next step on the way to Total confiscation.

And I'm all for a strict training course to get a concealed carry permit. I think the bad guy has to worry more about the 32 in Grandma's purse if she knows how to use it.

WSS

Yep.