THE BROWNS BOARD

Attacks on our 2nd Amendment won't work

calfoxwc

2 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

It should be concerning the three want to repeal Bill of Rights. Don't think this is the only 1 in the crosshairs

WSS

the three took an OATH to defend the Constitution.

but they violate that with so many of their decisions.

They are controlled hypocrities.

1 hour ago, calfoxwc said:

the three took an OATH to defend the Constitution.

but they violate that with so many of their decisions.

They are controlled hypocrities.

Trump took an oath to defend the country against threats foreign and domestic. Um, I guess he didn't deem storming the Capitol was a threat. Reports are he sort of enjoyed it and didn't call off the goons until hours later.   

1 minute ago, hoorta said:

Trump took an oath to defend the country against threats foreign and domestic. Um, I guess he didn't deem storming the Capitol was a threat. Reports are he sort of enjoyed it and didn't call off the goons until hours later.   

Again that's what you people have called peaceful protest for the last few years. Yes you people. Because these guys I guess I'm forced to say are my people even though I wish they would not have done that. Certainly there are constitutional ways of overseeing the Electoral College count. And there's nothing wrong with looking into that. Again these people were pissed rightly so because the powers-that-be just said fuck you we don't care about the impropriety. It's as simple as that.

WSS

By the way my best pal went down. He's got like four hundred guns but did not take any.

1 hour ago, hoorta said:

you can't be serious. Lost all cred? It's your TDS doing. The subject is 2nd Amendment.

The subpoint was the SC.Pres Trump staunchly defended our 2nd Amendment with his outstanding appointments to the Supreme Court. He clearly made a speech saying PEACEFUL PROTEST. etc.

the storming of the capitol was clearly proven to be PREPLANNED days ahead of his speech.

So, emotionally slurring TDS wise against one of the Greatest American Presidents in American history.... you got nothin.

• Like 1

On 2/12/2021 at 5:55 PM, The Gipper said:

Nobody cares.

Though she would be better of with a hat the said:  Blowjobs  $5.00

Well, given her looks, I'm sure she could charge more than you do if she wished to follow your professional en devour..

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

you can't be serious. Lost all cred? It's your TDS doing. The subject is 2nd Amendment.

The subpoint was the SC.Pres Trump staunchly defended our 2nd Amendment with his outstanding appointments to the Supreme Court. He clearly made a speech saying PEACEFUL PROTEST. etc.

the storming of the capitol was clearly proven to be PREPLANNED days ahead of his speech.

So, emotionally slurring TDS wise against one of the Greatest American Presidents in American history.... you got nothin.

I'll buy you a rabbit foot if you don't have a few hundred you already found down in the hole.  Trump told his lackeys weeks ahead of time come on down, it will be WILD!!!  "Fight like hell".  Plenty of time for his pals the Oath Keepers to infiltrate the mob. Cheetos has never disavowed or condemned any of those extreme nut job groups besides- Proud Boys, QAnon.  

You got alternate reality. Stay tuned for your "Greatest President Ever" to get criminally charged for inciting a riot.  If I'm wrong, I'll even buy you a case of Frostie. BTW, a few other not so nice past dealings of his. He had better hope Ghislaine doesn't squeal on him to get a reduced sentence.  :D   Those rape accusations and New York investigations into potential tax fraud arent going away anytime soon. Remains to be seen if his Election night bash at the Trump hotel overcharged the government.  

So who's the FRAUD Cal?   

Not Pres Trump. It's your marxist/corrupt/communist demoncrats. All your falsehood emotional twinkle-toes gloating

has come to nothing. Yep, you mad. and you have lost most of your credibility - and don't seem to be able to try to

get any of it back.

You just keep losing and losing and losing. The Ga fake suit will come to nothing. the NY tax suit will come to nothing, or they would

blare "he's guilty here's the proof send him to gitmo oh wait biden is closing it just like Hoorta's obaMao commie did....NOT".

Pres Trump kept hundreds of his promises FOR AMERICA. and you STILL CAN'T NAME ONE THING BIDEN HAS EVER DONE GOOD OR GREAT FOR AMERICA.

your biden sleazeball - go ahead and keep giving him great big smoochies, doesn't matter. He's failed AMERICA miserably in only about a month. Just wait til the next several months occur. And, you'll ignore it just like all the rest of the emotional HATERS.

You won't let go. but your Mad Max Maxine things you are funny, apparently.....maxine-waters-before.jpg

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, hoorta said:

I'll buy you a rabbit foot if you don't have a few hundred you already found down in the hole.  Trump told his lackeys weeks ahead of time come on down, it will be WILD!!!  "Fight like hell".  Plenty of time for his pals the Oath Keepers to infiltrate the mob. Cheetos has never disavowed or condemned any of those extreme nut job groups besides- Proud Boys, QAnon.  

You got alternate reality. Stay tuned for your "Greatest President Ever" to get criminally charged for inciting a riot.  If I'm wrong, I'll even buy you a case of Frostie. BTW, a few other not so nice past dealings of his. He had better hope Ghislaine doesn't squeal on him to get a reduced sentence.  :D   Those rape accusations and New York investigations into potential tax fraud arent going away anytime soon. Remains to be seen if his Election night bash at the Trump hotel overcharged the government.  

So who's the FRAUD Cal?   

• Upvote 2