THE BROWNS BOARD

BLM opening to Superbowl

4 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Complete shit

WSS

I'm reserving judgement until I actually can hear it at a decent volume- but color me not impressed with both the pregame stuff and the Pepsi halftime.  In general- the Puppy Bowl may have been more interesting..   

https://nypost.com/2021/02/07/puppy-bowl-2021-winner-recap-underdogs-team-ruff-win-big/

I didn't find anything about the performances in the intro to be substandard but I got completely sick of being pounded over the head the entire game with the race bullshit. And I can appreciate the talented artist for many generation I just thought weakens was lame. I didn't think the national anthem worked. Then again I don't give a shit about Eric Church either.

And no I don't expect nor do I care about seeing rock and roll bands in their 70s.

WSS

BLM is fine with me as long as it’s not being used as a basis for extremism. At face value l just see it as the latest evolution of the civil rights movement. 

The halftime show was pretty meh for me. I was kinda surprised that it was just the Weeknd, and no other artists were involved. It seemed like the last several years they tried to incorporate a lot of guest artists and l expected that again. 

23 hours ago, Ibleedbrown said:

BLM is fine with me as long as it’s not being used as a basis for extremism.

unfortunately that ship sailed a long long time ago.

At face value l just see it as the latest evolution of the civil rights movement. 

Even more unfortunately true like the sign said at an antifa rally we don't want Joe Biden we want revenge. It's no longer about civil rights hasn't been for many many years.

The halftime show was pretty meh for me. I was kinda surprised that it was just the Weeknd, and no other artists were involved. It seemed like the last several years they tried to incorporate a lot of guest artists and l expected that again. 

I don’t think any ship has sailed, but it’s going through its progression. We’ve seen this all before with iterations of civil rights movements. Things boil over, unrest and riots happen, things simmer down and cooler heads prevail, then something resembling change happens. This was the first thing l thought of when riots first started happening last year. Can we just skip ahead to the cooler heads part? But nobody lets me decide these things. 

I’m also quite convinced that BLM and Antifa are very separate animals. Antifa has a whole anti-America thing going on whereas BLM wants better circumstances within America as far as l can tell. 

1 hour ago, Ibleedbrown said:

I don’t think any ship has sailed, but it’s going through its progression. We’ve seen this all before with iterations of civil rights movements. Things boil over, unrest and riots happen, things simmer down and cooler heads prevail, then something resembling change happens. This was the first thing l thought of when riots first started happening last year. Can we just skip ahead to the cooler heads part? But nobody lets me decide these things. 

I’m also quite convinced that BLM and Antifa are very separate animals. Antifa has a whole anti-America thing going on whereas BLM wants better circumstances within America as far as l can tell. 

Thanks for letting us know your an idiot.

BLM believe that rioting and looting is okay.  They also believe in defunding the police.  Any other revelations you want us to know?

You waltz in here after the elections like your all naive, your a liberal cuck like the rest of you TDS morons.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Ibleedbrown said:

https://www.leoweekly.com/2017/08/white-people/

White people, here are 10 requests from a Black Lives Matter leader

Aug 16 2017

By Chanelle Helm

[This article is part of a package covering Louisville’s reaction to Charlottesville. Check out the other pieces, including Ricky Jones’ column “Black People Should Arm Themselves Now!” and Erica Rucker’s “America… where are you going?”]

Some things I’m thinking about that should change (in that Southern, black grandmama voice):

1. White people, if you don’t have any descendants, will your property to a black or brown family. Preferably one that lives in generational poverty.

2. White people, if you’re inheriting property you intend to sell upon acceptance, give it to a black or brown family. You’re bound to make that money in some other white privileged way.

3. If you are a developer or realty owner of multi-family housing, build a sustainable complex in a black or brown blighted neighborhood and let black and brown people live in it for free.

4. White people, if you can afford to downsize, give up the home you own to a black or brown family. Preferably a family from generational poverty.

5. White people, if any of the people you intend to leave your property to are racists assholes, change the will, and will your property to a black or brown family. Preferably a family from generational poverty.

6. White people, re-budget your monthly so you can donate to black funds for land purchasing.

7. White people, especially white women (because this is yaw specialty — Nosey Jenny and Meddling Kathy), get a racist fired. Yaw know what the fuck they be saying. You are complicit when you ignore them. Get your boss fired cause they racist too.

8. Backing up No. 7, this should be easy but all those sheetless Klan, Nazi’s and Other lil’ dick-white men will all be returning to work. Get they ass fired. Call the police even: they look suspicious.

9. OK, backing up No. 8, if any white person at your work, or as you enter in spaces and you overhear a white person praising the actions from yesterday, first, get a pic. Get their name and more info. Hell, find out where they work — Get Them Fired. But certainly address them, and, if you need to, you got hands: use them.

10. Commit to two things: Fighting white supremacy where and how you can (this doesn’t mean taking up knitting, unless you’re making scarves for black and brown kids in need), and funding black and brown people and their work.

Study: Up To 95 Percent Of 2020 U.S. Riots Are Linked To Black Lives Matter

A report accompanying the data project, however, reads like an upscale attempt to blame the police for criminals’ decision to steal, kill, and destroy.

You’re very welcome hammertime. I’m not really that liberal. I just don’t get too riled up about some things that we have an historical basis of comparison to draw from on how it all ends up. 

Yep, rioting and looting. Looting and rioting. It’s a drag man. We’ve seen it before. Just waiting for the cooler heads part. After that things get better. 

3 hours ago, Ibleedbrown said:

I’m unclear on what assertion you think l’m making. That we’ve seen stuff like this before? That how it unfolded in the past might give some indication on how it unfolds now? What it means to have a cool head? 

Personally I think I'm unclear on the point you're making.

WSS