THE BROWNS BOARD

Biden's America reaches yet another grim COVID-19 milestone

Vambo

Thought some realistic data might be helpful for those considering whether to take the vaccine or not. We just got our 1st Pfizer one this morning. Save your own life or from an extended hospital stay. He addresses the data right here.

1 hour ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Yep go to the bottom line at around the 7:15 mark to the end.

The anti vaxxers gonna love it... I ran some numbers... Your odds of getting hit by lightning are 20 times more likely than dying from covid vaccine. 

Of course the MAGAs here want to blame Joe for the current deaths. Well, it takes some time to slow down the runaway covid train he inherited from the "it's just going to go away, masks optional"  former president. 

43 minutes ago, hoorta said:

The anti vaxxers gonna love it... I ran some numbers... Your odds of getting hit by lightning are 20 times more likely than dying from covid vaccine. 

Of course the MAGAs here want to blame Joe for the current deaths. Well, it takes some time to slow down the runaway covid train he inherited from the "it's just going to go away, masks optional"  former president. 

1 hour ago, hoorta said:

how many times did you blame Pres Trump for the same? Just because you''re a mod, doesn't mean your posts have any kind of legit merit.

19 hours ago, hoorta said:

Biden On Day 3 Says NOTHING We Can Do About COVID

2021-02-07_152600.thumb.png.0356cdc2ba113ab682edc7d44469fc78.png

5 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

but liberals like Hoorta, Tex and woodpecker kissed biden's butt because "he'd do a better job".....

just asinine marxism emotionalistic knee jerkie garbage'.

Doing nothing at all is better than trying to sweep the problem under the rug. And claim bleach is a great cure.  :D 

You have such blind love to Cheetos you're in total denial how badly he fucked up.  He gets one gold star for operation warp speed.   

19 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Doing nothing at all is better than trying to sweep the problem under the rug. And claim bleach is a great cure.  :D 

You have such blind love to Cheetos you're in total denial how badly he fucked up.  He gets one gold star for operation warp speed.   

Under Biden's do nothing plan...And claimed no one would die under his watch! :D

Springfield Hospital Forced to Toss 860 Spoiled COVID-19 Vaccine Doses

https://www.sevendaysvt.com/OffMessage/archives/2021/01/27/springfield-hospital-forced-to-toss-860-spoiled-covid-19-vaccine-doses

A Worker Accused of Spoiling More Than 500 Vaccine Doses Is Arrested

https://www.nytimes.com/live/2020/12/31/world/coronavirus-updates

VA hospital chief: ‘Accident’ caused nearly 2,000 COVID-19 vaccine doses at Jamaica Plain facility to spoil

https://www.boston25news.com/news/health/nearly-2000-doses-covid-vaccine-spoiled-jamaica-plain-va-facility-after-freezer-unplugged/TWYS7X2LSZACNFGADCE5XTAAOA/

State calls for audit after 1,000 vaccine doses spoil in Palm Beach County

https://www.sun-sentinel.com/local/palm-beach/fl-ne-pbc-state-audit-20210203-qw7suajarnfd5hcnuwdjmdrufa-story.html

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Where Are Wisconsin’s Missing 180,000 COVID-19 Vaccine Doses?

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

https://www.maciverinstitute.com/2021/01/where-are-wisconsins-missing-180000-covid-19-vaccine-doses/

Nearly 20 million doses of COVID vaccine missing after being sent to states

https://www.yahoo.com/now/nearly-20-million-doses-covid-114530762.html

23 minutes ago, hoorta said:

What disinfectants work to clean surfaces of coronavirus?

Let’s start by looking at the difference between “cleaning” and “disinfecting,” according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).

• Cleaning: When you remove germs and dirt from surfaces, you’re cleaning. You’re not killing germs, but you are removing them and lowering their numbers. Cleaning helps reduce the risk of spreading infection.
  • Disinfecting: When you use chemicals to kill germs on surfaces, you’re disinfecting. By killing germs after you clean, you lower the risk of spreading infection.

The CDC recommends a two-step approach. Start by cleaning dirty surfaces and follow up with a disinfectant to prevent COVID-19.

The EPA’s list of approved disinfectants includes:

• Hydrogen peroxide
  • Lysol Laundry Sanitizer
  • Lysol Neutra Air 2-in-1
  • Lysol Brand All-Purpose Cleaner
  • Clorox Multi-Surface Cleaner + Bleach
  • Clorox Disinfecting Wipes
  • Clorox Disinfecting Bathroom Cleaner

The CDC also recommends making your own diluted bleach solution by mixing one-third cup of bleach per gallon of water, or 4 teaspoons of bleach per 1 quart of water.

For electronics like your cell phone, computer, or tablet, follow manufacturer instructions or use alcohol-based wipes or sprays with 70% alcohol.

2 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Too bad Vambo- you must have missed Cheetos spotted Joe around 400,000 deaths. let me know when Biden catches up.  :D  

BTW,  Trump said to inject bleach, gosh darn, why don't you try it?   

6 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Too bad Vambo- you must have missed Cheetos spotted Joe around 400,000 deaths. let me know when Biden catches up.  :D  

BTW,  Trump said to inject bleach, gosh darn, why don't you try it?   

Wishing death on people is not a good look for a mod.

• Thanks 1

On 2/6/2021 at 7:35 PM, hoorta said:

Of the few people I know that seem to be anti-vaxxers two of them are doctors and some of the brightest people I've met. I had a conversation with one had a party who makes a pretty good case for it. Consider the unknown side effects of so many prescription medications. I'm still getting the vaccination but it's worth thinking about.

By the way it's just going to go away masks optional was first to trotted out by the hero of the left dr. Fauci. But you guys give him a pass because hey he got bad information. Of course I would point out whose job is it to be the expert his or Trump's or mine or Texs?

WSS