THE BROWNS BOARD

Even TIME magazine is saying the election was manipulated and stolen from Pres Trump and all of us

calfoxwc

I can’t speak to Time Magazine’s politics, but the last time l read anything from them was their top 10 movies of 2020. They listed a flick called “First Cow” as the top movie of 2020, and man that was one weird ass movie and l can’t figure out how it could be anyone’s top movie of any year. I reviewed it in Steve’s movie review section of the board. 

6 minutes ago, Ibleedbrown said:

I can’t speak to Time Magazine’s politics, but the last time l read anything from them was their top 10 movies of 2020. They listed a flick called “First Cow” as the top movie of 2020, and man that was one weird ass movie and l can’t figure out how it could be anyone’s top movie of any year. I reviewed it in Steve’s movie review section of the board. 

well, if that is how you FEEEEEEEELLLLLLL because you can't stay on the topic at hand......egad.

• Upvote 2

Here’s the article itself Tex.

https://time.com/5936036/secret-2020-election-campaign/?amp=true&__twitter_impression=true

It’s an article detailing several individuals, republicans, democrats and non partisan folks, who went to great lengths to protect the integrity of the election. That was the big conspiracy, to protect the integrity of the election.

The Redstate article takes a few passages out of context. For example...

That’s why the participants want the secret history of the 2020 election told, even though it sounds like a paranoid fever dream–a well-funded cabal of powerful people, ranging across industries and ideologies, working together behind the scenes to influence perceptions, change rules and laws, steer media coverage and control the flow of information. They were not rigging the election; they were fortifying it. And they believe the public needs to understand the system’s fragility in order to ensure that democracy in America endures.

And then it goes into much deeper detail on who was involved and what they did both before and after the election to ensure the reliability and integrity of the process. 

I gotta admit after reading a few Redstate articles they are frighteningly good with the spin rate. There’s plenty of legitimately bad things democrats are doing that they shouldn’t have to manipulate their readers like that.

1 hour ago, Ibleedbrown said:

Here’s the article itself Tex.

https://time.com/5936036/secret-2020-election-campaign/?amp=true&__twitter_impression=true

It’s an article detailing several individuals, republicans, democrats and non partisan folks, who went to great lengths to protect the integrity of the election. That was the big conspiracy, to protect the integrity of the election.

The Redstate article takes a few passages out of context. For example...

That’s why the participants want the secret history of the 2020 election told, even though it sounds like a paranoid fever dream–a well-funded cabal of powerful people, ranging across industries and ideologies, working together behind the scenes to influence perceptions, change rules and laws, steer media coverage and control the flow of information. They were not rigging the election; they were fortifying it. And they believe the public needs to understand the system’s fragility in order to ensure that democracy in America endures.

And then it goes into much deeper detail on who was involved and what they did both before and after the election to ensure the reliability and integrity of the process. 

I gotta admit after reading a few Redstate articles they are frighteningly good with the spin rate. There’s plenty of legitimately bad things democrats are doing that they shouldn’t have to manipulate their readers like that.

Hmm. What a surprise.

6 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

pretty much the take that guest host guy on Limbaughs show today said - this is the stages they (libs) need to start the long and arduous job of "scrubbing" away the memory of what really happened on Nov 3. Nevermind the fraud and the questions left unanswered. The rush to move on was taking place and the further we get from the election to the perceived new president... but take heart! 80 million of us had our reasons!   I think Gutfeld says it best here - from last November 

• Upvote 1