THE BROWNS BOARD

Compromise? You're dreaming .

Westside Steve

https://www.cnn.com/2021/02/01/politics/stimulus-check-gop-proposal/index.html

If you aren't all in with the hard Left agenda CNN and the rest of the MSM considers you the enemy. (one I would think the fake Unity bunch would love these assholes and yet...) I would imagine There's only a tiny tiny fraction of people who are actually Placed in Peril by this b******* pandemic. The rest of the stimulus Is just free money . My stock tip? Walmart.

WSS

7 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

https://www.cnn.com/2021/02/01/politics/stimulus-check-gop-proposal/index.html

If you aren't all in with the hard Left agenda CNN and the rest of the MSM considers you the enemy. (one I would think the fake Unity bunch would love these assholes and yet...) I would imagine There's only a tiny tiny fraction of people who are actually Placed in Peril by this b******* pandemic. The rest of the stimulus Is just free money . My stock tip? Walmart.

WSS

Surprise Steve!!! I'm on the Republican side of the fence this time. The majority of the folks who would be impacted cutting back don't really need the money.  LOL, now if Uncle Sam wants to give me the money to buy that new Dennon AVR X4700 I have my eyes on, I'm not going to tell him no.  :)   (FWIW, the first stimulus check is targeted to buy a new refrigerator- that will help the folks at Maytag or Whirlpool out.)  

Regarding covid- sorry, it's not BS. I deferred putting up a meme when we passed 435,000 deaths- the total number of US casualties in WWIII. We're easily going to hit 1\2 a million soon.  I wouldn't bet against us passing 600k before it's all said and done- the equivalent of nuking Denver Colorado.   

2 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Surprise Steve!!! I'm on the Republican side of the fence this time. The majority of the folks who would be impacted cutting back don't really need the money.  LOL, now if Uncle Sam wants to give me the money to buy that new Dennon AVR X4700 I have my eyes on, I'm not going to tell him no.  :)   (FWIW, the first stimulus check is targeted to buy a new refrigerator- that will help the folks at Maytag or Whirlpool out.)  

Regarding covid- sorry, it's not BS. I deferred putting up a meme when we passed 435,000 deaths- the total number of US casualties in WWIII. We're easily going to hit 1\2 a million soon.  I wouldn't bet against us passing 600k before it's all said and done- the equivalent of nuking Denver Colorado.   

baloney. I wonder if Hoorta knows who the president is. He can't seem to talk about him or criticize him. He's as much a republican as his obaMao commie.

1 hour ago, hoorta said:

Biden's Death Count...                                                                                             

"January has been the deadliest month of the pandemic, with more than

80,000 people dying from COVID-19."

tenor.gif.b757ebeb1c8e6f62b063755044ea68d0.gif

https://www.usnews.com/news/health-news/articles/2021-01-27/cdc-100k-projected-to-die-of-coronavirus-in-bidens-first-month-in-office

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Vambo said:

Biden's Death Count...                                                                                             

"January has been the deadliest month of the pandemic, with more than

80,000 people dying from COVID-19."

tenor.gif.b757ebeb1c8e6f62b063755044ea68d0.gif

https://www.usnews.com/news/health-news/articles/2021-01-27/cdc-100k-projected-to-die-of-coronavirus-in-bidens-first-month-in-office

Don’t worry...Beijing Biden has a plan.

8 hours ago, hoorta said:

Old people die. Who gives a fuck? What kind of bullshit metric is world War 2? Diabetes kills as many Americans every year as World War 2

16 hours ago, hoorta said:

I'm not all that surprised. I think you would agree with me on most of these things if you could set your Trump hatred aside. Some of these executive orders are just insane.  As for stimulus checks people are greedy. I didn't qualify for the last one but if I did, even though I believed it was the wrong thing to do I probably would have cashed it. Given the choice there are a hell of a lot of people who would rather get paid for watching TV then going to work. I just don't happen to be among that group.

oh it's a real disease I think the response and the reaction and the panic over it is bullshit. The one quote from a while back that I liked was from Cysko who said "old people die, that's what they do." There are a lot of reasons to despise the media but turning this into a political shitshow it's just unconscionable.

WSS

15 hours ago, The Cysko Kid said:

Old people die. Who gives a fuck? What kind of bullshit metric is world War 2? Diabetes kills as many Americans every year as World War 2

You obviously don't. Got any parents or grandparents on the high side of 70?   Don't give a fuck if they croak?  That would classify as one soulless SOB.  

2 hours ago, hoorta said:

You obviously don't. Got any parents or grandparents on the high side of 70?   Don't give a fuck if they croak?  That would classify as one soulless SOB.  

80,000 people dying from COVID-19

The Blood is on Biden and Kamel Hoe's hands...

tenorv.gif.82badf6bcc2f8cbce715a0c011a70da1.gif

15 hours ago, hoorta said:

Life expectancy in the United States is 78.

My dad was 87 my mother was 27.

That's just the way it is. All of us here have parents and grandparents and they are all going to die if they aren't dead already.

And when it happens will be sad. Or those of you who are true Christians will be happy because they are with the Lord.

And we will mourn their loss celebrate their lives remember the good things and move on. Just like we've done since the dawn of time.

WSS

7 hours ago, Vambo said:

80,000 people dying from COVID-19

The Blood is on Biden and Kamel Hoe's hands...

tenorv.gif.82badf6bcc2f8cbce715a0c011a70da1.gif

And um, about 300,000 on Captain Covid's "it's just going to go away" X26 Hydroxy-lysol, inject some bleach's hands. Now go away kid- you bother me.... 

5 minutes ago, hoorta said:

And um, about 300,000 on Captain Covid's "it's just going to go away" X26 Hydroxy-lysol, inject some bleach's hands. Now go away kid- you bother me.... 

Biden said to inject Pine sol into your arm and drink used motor oil.

Now go away kid- you bother me.... 

7 minutes ago, Vambo said:

Biden said to inject Pine sol into your arm and drink used motor oil.

Now go away kid- you bother me.... 

Were you just born an asshole, or been working on it your whole life?   I got the quotes, you got jack shit. 

25 minutes ago, Vambo said:

Great third grade response... Now go away kid- you bother me.... 

BDS- "Biden said to inject Pine sol into your arm and drink used motor oil."  Prove he ever said it. Have to admit- you're mighty good at Flame baiting... 

3 minutes ago, hoorta said:

BDS- "Biden said to inject Pine sol into your arm and drink used motor oil."  Prove he ever said it. Have to admit- you're mighty good at Flame baiting... 

It's just as true as ..

, inject some bleach's hands

you're mighty good at Flame baiting... 

33 minutes ago, Vambo said:

I'll let you dig up the out of context quotes...  I'll wait... Troll.... 

Meaning- you have nothing, other than trying- and failing to piss me off.  .  You started the flamebaiting.  Want me to continue?  You're full of crap- and you know it.  

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/trump-suggests-injection-disinfectant-beat-coronavirus-clean-lungs-n1191216

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/05/21/us/politics/trump-fact-check-hydroxychloroquine-coronavirus-.html

6 hours ago, hoorta said:

And it is just going to go away. Just taking longer than we including you me the president and dr. Fauci expected. 

WSS

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

And it is just going to go away. Just taking longer than we including you me the president and dr. Fauci expected. 

WSS

But now they want us to wear 2 masks.

Fauci should wear 3 masks, put a plastic bag over his head and seal it shut with duct tape tied around his neck.

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, hoorta said:

Meaning- you have nothing, other than trying- and failing to piss me off.  .  You started the flamebaiting.  Want me to continue?  You're full of crap- and you know it.  

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/trump-suggests-injection-disinfectant-beat-coronavirus-clean-lungs-n1191216

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/05/21/us/politics/trump-fact-check-hydroxychloroquine-coronavirus-.html

Where does it say this as you stated...

inject some bleach's hands

'injection' of disinfectant was a reference to ultra violent light and is not "inject some bleach's hands" you lie!

You started the flamebaiting.  Want me to continue?  You're full of crap- and you know it.