THE BROWNS BOARD

Election was stolen, yep, and Arizona largest county will do forensic audit of voting machines

calfoxwc

it takes a complicated truth to resolve simple leftwing lies and acts of cowardice and treason

https://www.theblaze.com/news/arizonas-largest-county-unanimously-votes-to-conduct-full-forensic-audit-of-election-equipment

• Upvote 1

19 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

it takes a complicated truth to resolve simple leftwing lies and acts of cowardice and treason

https://www.theblaze.com/news/arizonas-largest-county-unanimously-votes-to-conduct-full-forensic-audit-of-election-equipment

Blazing away again I see Cal...Funny thing is, I already know how this story is going to end.  When the forensic audit turns up diddly squat, "the election was stolen" folks are just going to burrow deeper into the rabbit hole- which already reaches 1\2 way to China- claiming "they didn't do the audit properly!!!"   

I'm 100% convinced that regardless of how much proof that the 2020 election was the fairest in history is presented, the deniers will believe to their dying day that Donald Trump only lost because the election was "rigged".  And\or we're not happy those nasty courts wouldn't let us throw out millions of votes on flimsy technicalities. Sad.  

2 hours ago, hoorta said:

Blazing away again I see Cal...Funny thing is, I already know how this story is going to end.  When the forensic audit turns up diddly squat, "the election was stolen" folks are just going to burrow deeper into the rabbit hole- which already reaches 1\2 way to China- claiming "they didn't do the audit properly!!!"   

I'm 100% convinced that regardless of how much proof that the 2020 election was the fairest in history is presented, the deniers will believe to their dying day that Donald Trump only lost because the election was "rigged".  And\or we're not happy those nasty courts wouldn't let us throw out millions of votes on flimsy technicalities. Sad.  

no link, post stink.Earned.jpg&ehk=FHMplcoi98kZ443c44DPdFUcx

• Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/1/2021 at 3:19 PM, hoorta said:

You are completely delusional and in great denial if you think Biden won this election fairly... He did NOT!

• Upvote 4

4 hours ago, nickers said:

You are completely delusional and in great denial if you think Biden won this election fairly... He did NOT!

Trump is the one who's delusional, and a damn pathological liar on top of it. He started claiming election fraud back in 2016- except he won, and then clammed up.  Started banging the fraud drum again before November. Remember? "The only way I lose this election if it's bogus"? I do.  

FWW, HIS Supreme Court just tossed yet another of his bogus claims. It's really not worth arguing the point- or reality anymore Nickers. Let's see what happens when Ghool-liani and Krack-head Powell have to back up their assertions that the Dominion voting machines and software were rigged.  In court, under oath.  Did you forget when asked point blank about election fraud- under oath Rudy wimped out? I haven't. Or Trumps designated lackey Bill Barr- no election fraud worth mentioning? How many fucking times did Georgia have to recount to come up with the same results? And Trump just might be in big trouble trying to get the Georgia Secretary of State to find him 10,000+ bogus votes?  Oh, I got it- only count Trump votes, and only in states I lost. I want a recount in very close North Carolina- golly gee, no election fraud going on there.  :D  This fraud garbage will be going on for decades. I just saw a post someone here claiming Cruz's Dad was responsible for the JFK assassination. People die, but conspiracies never do- and that's TRUTH for you.  

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, hoorta said:

Trump is the one who's delusional, and a damn pathological liar on top of it. He started claiming election fraud back in 2016- except he won, and then clammed up.  Started banging the fraud drum again before November. Remember? "The only way I lose this election if it's bogus"? I do.  

FWW, HIS Supreme Court just tossed yet another of his bogus claims. It's really not worth arguing the point- or reality anymore Nickers. Let's see what happens when Ghool-liani and Krack-head Powell have to back up their assertions that the Dominion voting machines and software were rigged.  In court, under oath.  Did you forget when asked point blank about election fraud- under oath Rudy wimped out? I haven't. Or Trumps designated lackey Bill Barr- no election fraud worth mentioning? How many fucking times did Georgia have to recount to come up with the same results? And Trump just might be in big trouble trying to get the Georgia Secretary of State to find him 10,000+ bogus votes?  Oh, I got it- only count Trump votes, and only in states I lost. I want a recount in very close North Carolina- golly gee, no election fraud going on there.  :D  This fraud garbage will be going on for decades. I just saw a post someone here claiming Cruz's Dad was responsible for the JFK assassination. People die, but conspiracies never do- and that's TRUTH for you.  

That's a crock of shit Larry and you know it... I used to be a hard core liberal dem.. Sorry.. I cannot support child molesters , criminals let loose and illegal aliens taking up precious space and jobs in America while they're raping our mothers and babies.. Abortion clinics and all of the rest of the pork barrel democrat bullshit that is crippling this country.. At least Trump put America first.. This asshole puts china first.. Trump has done more for women and blacks than any other president in modern times... Lastly.. This health director they chose... I wouldn't let a child within 50 feet of that fruit cake.... If that's the America you want . Then you have severe mental issues... Finis'

8 hours ago, nickers said:

That's a crock of shit Larry and you know it... I used to be a hard core liberal dem.. Sorry.. I cannot support child molesters , criminals let loose and illegal aliens taking up precious space and jobs in America while they're raping our mothers and babies.. Abortion clinics and all of the rest of the pork barrel democrat bullshit that is crippling this country.. At least Trump put America first.. This asshole puts china first.. Trump has done more for women and blacks than any other president in modern times... Lastly.. This health director they chose... I wouldn't let a child within 50 feet of that fruit cake.... If that's the America you want . Then you have severe mental issues... Finis'

how can anybody have such a smart mouth when they support the kidnapping of American girls for sex slavery, illegal immigrant violent crime and disease, 28 TRILLION in national debt, the expanding growth of drug cartel and hispanic gang crimes, .....

it's just sick, antagonistic trolling.

• Thanks 1