THE BROWNS BOARD

Getting the COVID-19 vaccine? Don’t take over-the-counter pain relievers beforehand, experts say

Vambo

So my 83yr old Mother-In-law lives in an assisted living facility and she tested positive for COVID after reporting a "runny nose" to the staff. Her best friend who is 89 also tested positive with the same symptom. Both are doing fine and are 3 and 2 weeks out from their runny nose and positive test results.

There are 92 residents in the facility, all with various forms of health issues, and 17 have tested positive since Christmas. Out of the 17 cases, 2 went to the hospital for treatment and one of them died.... a 99yr old man who has been on level 4 care (the highest in the facility) for multiple years with COPD and other breathing related conditions no doubt self induced from his 75+yrs of voluntary smoking. The other patient returned to her home in a couple of days and is doing well.

The official cause of death for the 99yr old man? COVID.

^ Simply first hand facts as I know them, and you are free to interpret them any way you wish...... I do.