THE BROWNS BOARD

Antifa Uncovered

Ibleedbrown

So l’ve been poking around the interwebs off and on for about a week trying to figure out Antifa. For a while now we’ve been getting anything from “they’re a terrorist group” to “it’s just an idea.” There is a Wiki page that is of some help. 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antifa_(United_States)

It doesn’t get too much into the nitty gritty. It appears to be a movement that gained strength due to the rise of the far right in recent years. This is a phenomenon we have seen before in history. When one group of people gravitates further away to any side of the political spectrum, it will inevitably create a counter movement on the other side to oppose it. 

I wanted to find out more. What are they trying to accomplish? What is the goal? I wanted to find something from their perspective. Certainly they have message boards or a blog or something. It’s damn hard to find though. 

Finally l found the gateway. I present Angela Ramirez.

https://mobile.twitter.com/coangelaramirez?lang=en

She is a boots on the ground reporter for No Mans Land, a website that documents Antifa activity. 

https://thenomanzone.com/

This is the dirt l’d been looking for. They report things that l cannot find on any other news source, and it’s replete with links and references. 

I think you’ll appreciate her perspective too. She doesn’t try to portray Antifa in any kind of positive light. It’s a very fact oriented style of reporting. Here is what they did. This is what they chanted. This is what they spray painted, etc.

The Bad News:

Antifa groups are really out there. I’m talking death to America out there. They basically operate under the belief that America is built on a foundation of fascism and racism, so the only way to undo it is to undo the whole ball of wax. This article, which details the activities on Biden’s inauguration day, sums it up pretty well. 

https://thenomanzone.com/index.php/2021/01/23/antifaabolishamerica/

Her work also has links to Antifa group websites that she uses as references. Here is one for a Sacramento group.

https://antifasac.blackblogs.org/2021/01/15/we-will-not-be-deterred-j20-stop-the-fascist-creep-all-out-for-sac/

Antifa is a collection of groups rather than a centralized organization. They seem to coordinate efforts in some cases. 

The Good News:

Nothing really, except l guess the silver lining is that they are so far off the political spectrum that it makes regular democrats and republicans seem a little closer together in their beliefs. Basically anyone who wants to fix America still has hope for America, which is drastically different than abolishing America. Antifa could be the common enemy we need to unify us.

Poke through this and see what you think. It’s good to know what we’re up against. We’re probably all on a government watch list now. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, ATOM said:

buy Angy Ngo"s book  unmasked 

it just came out and ofcourse antiffy are protesting outside powells books here in town

I just looked up the book and saw that Powell’s is only selling it online due to the unwanted attention. 

You probably have more experience than anyone on the board here with Antifa. Have you ever had any interactions? Are any of those cats even approachable?

The reading l’ve done makes it sound like some cells are more violent than others. There has been Antifa activity in Columbus, but they seem to be of the tamer variety, and therefore not getting much news coverage.

20 hours ago, Ibleedbrown said:

I just looked up the book and saw that Powell’s is only selling it online due to the unwanted attention. 

You probably have more experience than anyone on the board here with Antifa. Have you ever had any interactions? Are any of those cats even approachable?

The reading l’ve done makes it sound like some cells are more violent than others. There has been Antifa activity in Columbus, but they seem to be of the tamer variety, and therefore not getting much news coverage.

it's the same assholes every night in fact the riots a few days ago in tacoma were some of the same faces, in portland some think that they are just around the justice center and ice buildings well thats bullshit coming from the news they have destroyed buildings in the hawthorn district and in laurelhurst as well in the piedmont area and just recently they have decided to prosecute a few of them

as far as interaction they will just talk in circles as they are fueled from meth, last time i was down there one of the assholes i was talking to said no he didnt have a job and was from the east coast,  I did some filming last time if i get off my lazy ass i will edit it or you could just go you youtube and look up portland riots

side note: homeland security has issued a warning for tonight naming portland as one of the cities to keep a eye on

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, ATOM said:

it's the same assholes every night in fact the riots a few days ago in tacoma were some of the same faces, in portland some think that they are just around the justice center and ice buildings well thats bullshit coming from the news they have destroyed buildings in the hawthorn district and in laurelhurst as well in the piedmont area and just recently they have decided to prosecute a few of them

as far as interaction they will just talk in circles as they are fueled from meth, last time i was down there one of the assholes i was talking to said no he didnt have a job and was from the east coast,  I did some filming last time if i get off my lazy ass i will edit it or you could just go you youtube and look up portland riots

side note: homeland security has issued a warning for tonight naming portland as one of the cities to keep a eye on

Thanks man. I don’t see it as a movement that will have great success at attracting members. Any movements that ever had a chance at success had a positive public relations aspect to it. Women’s suffrage and civil rights come to mind. We remember Susan B Anthony and Martin Luther King. People want to forget the assholes who destroy stuff. 

I’ve seen that image before. It’s a fake, and not even a good one. You can see where they misspelled “responsibility” and “capitol”.

Regarding if anyone wanted it to happen? I wouldn’t be surprised. I imagine for the puppet masters of the world it lubricates the strings when crowd mentality and emotions get involved. 

1 hour ago, Ibleedbrown said:

I’ve seen that image before. It’s a fake, and not even a good one. You can see where they misspelled “responsibility” and “capitol”.

Regarding if anyone wanted it to happen? I wouldn’t be surprised. I imagine for the puppet masters of the world it lubricates the strings when crowd mentality and emotions get involved. 

I've seen CNN misspellings often.