THE BROWNS BOARD

Pres Trump protected our grid from China...infantile zombie biden cancleled that protection

calfoxwc

I know none of the rabid Pres Trump haters will comment constructively. But do any of them have any idea why this is a good idea?

Please, leftwing TDS know-it-alls, you agree with this? for any kind of twisted "good reason" ???

Biden removes Trump order protecting US power grid from China

https://www.conservativereview.com › biden-removes...

1 day ago · President Joe Biden has rescinded a Trump administration protection of the United State's power grid from foreign adversaries, through one of his …

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

I know none of the rabid Pres Trump haters will comment constructively. But do any of them have any idea why this is a good idea?

Please, leftwing TDS know-it-alls, you agree with this? for any kind of twisted "good reason" ???

Biden removes Trump order protecting US power grid from China

https://www.conservativereview.com › biden-removes...

1 day ago · President Joe Biden has rescinded a Trump administration protection of the United State's power grid from foreign adversaries, through one of his …

Your link leads to the main page of conservativereview.com and l couldn’t find the article you meant to link. I did find the executive order from the white house page though.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/presidential-actions/2021/01/20/executive-order-protecting-public-health-and-environment-and-restoring-science-to-tackle-climate-crisis/

It’s just a review process at this stage. The order you are referencing is not being undone, but it is going to be reviewed.

The executive order basically reads like “we want do things that meet this, this and this criteria, and as such we are going to review things done between this time and this time (basically Trump’s tenure as President) to see if it fits our criteria”. 

well, it's easy to research otherwise:

Biden Terminates Trump Order that Kept China Out of ...

https://thenewamerican.com/biden-terminates-trump...

15 hours ago · Biden Terminates Trump Order that Kept China Out of America’s Power Grid by Luis Miguel January 25, 2021 Facebook Twitter Linkedin Whatsapp Parler Email Print

Massive cybersecurity breach linked to Russia. Trump response? Crickets. 

When the headline is Rand Paul calls Trump's impeachment a farce- all I need to know about your source Cal.  I guess inciting insurrection isn't enough now to Impeach a President.  From a lot of Republican's POV.  :D 

then the bare faced lie gets the truth that shows it for what it is - just TDS dishonest emotional knee jerkie 

Levin dissects flimsy impeachment report in epic rant ...

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2021/01/14/levin...

Jan 14, 2021 · Severely criticizing the flimsy, 76-page House impeachment report, he asserted that “There’s not one sliver of evidence of inciting an insurrection of any kind in this document…historians ...

• Upvote 1

22 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

well, it's easy to research otherwise:

Biden Terminates Trump Order that Kept China Out of ...

https://thenewamerican.com/biden-terminates-trump...

15 hours ago · Biden Terminates Trump Order that Kept China Out of America’s Power Grid by Luis Miguel January 25, 2021 Facebook Twitter Linkedin Whatsapp Parler Email Print

It wasn’t terminated. It was suspended for 90 days as part of a review process. I linked the executive order itself. That is literally the legislation that was signed and there is no better information for this.

Think of it this way. If you were in the midst of a big project like building a skyscraper, or in this case a power grid, and you thought you had a better plan on how to build it, then you would build it with your better plan. If you didn’t have a better plan to build it, then you would continue building it with the plan you have. And if you weren’t sure if you could come up with a better plan, but you think you might, you would take some time to think about it for a bit.

Once done thinking, you will either have a better plan or you won’t, and will move forward accordingly with whatever your best plan was.

90 days from Jan 20 is April 20. With your great interest in protecting our power grid from China, you’re probably the best person to keep us apprised of what transpires between now and April 20. If we hear nothing, the executive order will have expired, and we can assume Trump was right all along and will dance in the streets singing his praise. If we hear something, then we’ll see what that is and if we think it makes sense.

Will Biden screw something up? Probably. But right now he’s just thinking about screwing something up. We should wait to get our panties in a ruffle when he actually screws something up. No preemptive panty ruffling Cal. Save the ruffling for an appropriate occasion.

43 minutes ago, Axe said:

I'm so relieved..

What could possibly go wrong within those 90 days?

Probably a better question is what has actually been done thus far based on the May 2020 order? How much reliance did we have on foreign equipment before that? How hackable were the foreign parts we were using? How hackable were the domestic parts we were using? 

I doubt anyone here knows, and without knowing these things it’s impossible to tell how big of a deal this actually is.

so, a "review" for no good reason is just a political attempt at a revenge ex order,

and that is fine with you, IBB ? Sounds like biden wants fake credit for allowing a

Pres Trump eo stand.

cheap, corrupt emotional cowardly  leftwing knee jerks.

2 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

so, a "review" for no good reason is just a political attempt at a revenge ex order,

and that is fine with you, IBB ? Sounds like biden wants fake credit for allowing a

Pres Trump eo stand.

cheap, corrupt emotional cowardly  leftwing knee jerks.

The reason for the review appears to be to see if it fits within the criteria of the executive order. You can read that as well as l can. As stated they seem to be noble enough reasons. 

There’s too much we don’t know about any of this to get overly fired up about it. Some of the questions l posed to Axe above are just for starters. If you have a means of accurately answering those, then we can begin to formulate an idea on whether a review is necessary. 

My guess is those are the questions Biden’s team will set out to answer, which is the purpose of the review. Where are we with this? How much progress has been made? What are the risk factors involved? What is the cost? Etc.

Biden just got handed the responsibility for this and a million other things. It’s reasonable and pragmatic to want to evaluate and assess and then figure out a course of action.

On 1/26/2021 at 1:43 AM, hoorta said:

Massive cybersecurity breach linked to Russia. Trump response? Crickets. 

Let's say you're accusation seems pretty vague

When the headline is Rand Paul calls Trump's impeachment a farce- all I need to know about your source Cal.  I guess inciting insurrection isn't enough now to Impeach a President.  From a lot of Republican's POV.  :D 

because like I said before only someone who is crazy or stupid or obsessed could read the exact words the president spoke and interpret that as a call do violent insurgents.

and I don't think you are clinically crazy or stupid.

even if the case was constitutional.

WSS

• Upvote 1

I guess you also support "biden's team" suspending our 1st and 2nd Amendments so as to be "able to answer those questions" ?

Can't "nobly" review without dramatically stopping/suspending what they haven't reviewed yet?

you are sounding more and more like stoned flower child from san fran.

19 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

because like I said before only someone who is crazy or stupid or obsessed could read the exact words the president spoke and interpret that as a call do violent insurgents.

and I don't think you are clinically crazy or stupid.

even if the case was constitutional.

WSS

I won't reprint it here Steve but the complete text of Trump's speech was posted once already.  (Yes, I've read it) It will certainly be offered as evidence in the Senate trial. 

What did Trump do once he saw what was going on? Nothing for hours- and then told the Capitol rowdies "I love you".  If that isn't tacit approval of what went on- I don't know what is.  

23 minutes ago, hoorta said:

I won't reprint it here Steve but the complete text of Trump's speech was posted once already.  (Yes, I've read it) It will certainly be offered as evidence in the Senate trial. 

What did Trump do once he saw what was going on? Nothing for hours- and then told the Capitol rowdies "I love you".  If that isn't tacit approval of what went on- I don't know what is.  

There goes Valentines Day...So "I love you" means storm the capital?  1467184711_049(2).gif.1b81f6bc1410896dbd3e4116b0d585e3.gif

• Haha 2

46 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

I guess you also support "biden's team" suspending our 1st and 2nd Amendments so as to be "able to answer those questions" ?

Can't "nobly" review without dramatically stopping/suspending what they haven't reviewed yet?

you are sounding more and more like stoned flower child from san fran.

I’m a fan of the amendments. Answering those questions likely means access to information we don’t have access to, or information that hasn’t been reported. It may not be a censorship issue, just classified information. Or if it’s public record it’s probably boring as hell to read it.

Give it a shot though. See what you can find on what work was being done and what work has been suspended. Then we can make a rational decision on if suspending said work is a bad idea. Otherwise it’s just a bunch of fretting based on projection on what you think is happening.

The DOE is a likely starting point. You can always file paperwork under the Freedom of Information Act provided it’s not classified. Keep us apprised of your progress. This could be a really interesting endeavor. 

40 minutes ago, Vambo said:

There goes Valentines Day...So "I love you" means storm the capital?  1467184711_049(2).gif.1b81f6bc1410896dbd3e4116b0d585e3.gif

anything can mean anything to them, it's how they FEEEEEELLLL, not what words'  definitions are.

7 minutes ago, Ibleedbrown said:

I’m a fan of the amendments. Answering those questions likely means access to information we don’t have access to, or information that hasn’t been reported. It may not be a censorship issue, just classified information. Or if it’s public record it’s probably boring as hell to read it.

Give it a shot though. See what you can find on what work was being done and what work has been suspended. Then we can make a rational decision on if suspending said work is a bad idea. Otherwise it’s just a bunch of fretting based on projection on what you think is happening.

The DOE is a likely starting point. You can always file paperwork under the Freedom of Information Act provided it’s not classified. Keep us apprised of your progress. This could be a really interesting endeavor. 

sorry, you are a rotten salesman. and you don't get to order other people around telling them what to do, etc, just because

you are a friend of Hoorta's. and you didn't answer the question - you just emotionally knee jerked.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, calfoxwc said:

sorry, you are a rotten salesman. and you don't get to order other people around telling them what to do, etc, just because

you are a friend of Hoorta's. and you didn't answer the question - you just emotionally knee jerked.

I’m a terrible salesman. But it was hardly an order, just suggestions to figure out if your suspicions are grounded or if they are based on your own fears.

I’ve never met Hoorta but l generally like everyone here, including you. What did l say that made you think l gave an emotional response? My goal was to propose a reasonable pathway to filling in the gaps of what we don’t know in order to make an informed decision. 

And the question l didn’t answer, are you referring to this?

Can't "nobly" review without dramatically stopping/suspending what they haven't reviewed yet?”

I honestly didn’t understand any of that or how to respond. 

1 minute ago, Ibleedbrown said:

I try not to let things l don’t understand upset me. If it does l try to better understand it. Just a personal philosophy.

Fair enough. I don't get upset either, I'm just more verbose about where historical trends lead.

• Upvote 1