THE BROWNS BOARD

Rob Portman retires from the Senate in 2022

calfoxwc

well, don't let the door hit ya. "most bipartisan..."

Meaning, he was afraid to stand on principle, and never spoke out against the hardcore left's belligerent fake news. Quiet like a mouse, terrified of criticism by the left.

and Anthony Gonzalez SHOULD, because he's worse. The left has played so viciously, it will take some strong people to enter the fray,

and not cower before the likes of schumer and the rest. Gonzolez won't get re-elected - he is also a coward.

Where the strong stand up folks are who will step up and fight the fight for control of America... I hope to campaign for them.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/ohio-gop-sen-rob-portman-retiring

1 minute ago, The Cysko Kid said:

Either way. Who even cares? This country is all but deceased. Why not elect lebron? I mean sure he lives in California and probably has no plan to retire by 2022 but reality doesn't even exist anymore.

Not sure he has actually changed his legal domicile.  But I suspect he could still be considered an Ohio resident.  He still has his house in Montrose area.  But, yea,  if he wanted to run...this would likely have to be his last season....and I doubt he wants to do that.  He does have like  4 years left on a 5 year contract.     The NBA pays a lot better than the Senate does. And his heart may be more into doing his entertainment production thing rather than politics.....that is, after all why he went to LA. If he wants to do a "political thing"  he can do it whatever form he prefers, rather than run for office.  

Also, not sure what having "only"  a high school education would mean to a Senate run.....not that it should matter.

3 hours ago, tiamat63 said:

Leave Gonzo out of this.  Met him once on campus.  He's a decent dude and if not for his circus catch, we probably lose to *ichigan in 05'. 

forget it.I believed him, voted for him, he's a cowardly chicken turd.

• Upvote 1