THE BROWNS BOARD

I Guess That Settles That

The Gipper

31 minutes ago, ballpeen said:

It doesn't take a genius to figure out it is always about players.  Name a coach who did anything with crap players?

Plus someone had to identify exactly what they got in that scarecrow taken in the 6th who looked like he'd never seen a weight room in his life or even looked like he was in any kind of shape to play pro ball. Identify and then work with him to get the end product. 

From Wiki: 

Patriots owner Robert Kraft recalled: "I still have the image of Tom Brady coming down the old Foxboro Stadium steps with that pizza box under his arm, a skinny beanpole, and when he introduced himself to me and said 'Hi Mr. Kraft,' he was about to say who he was, but I said 'I know who you are, you're Tom Brady. You're our sixth round draft choice."

Who was most responsible for the continued domination of the empire? Palpatine or Vader? 

It's f'n Vader, obviously. He's the guy that would go out there and force choke a m'fer into submission. 

It's not that palpatine or belichick is nothing without Vader. He can still cook up some schemes. Irs just that without Darth Brady no one actually fears him. 

38 minutes ago, The Cysko Kid said:

Who was most responsible for the continued domination of the empire? Palpatine or Vader? 

It's f'n Vader, obviously. He's the guy that would go out there and force choke a m'fer into submission. 

It's not that palpatine or belichick is nothing without Vader. He can still cook up some schemes. Irs just that without Darth Brady no one actually fears him. 

Ah...more Star Wars references.   Z is gonna love this.