THE BROWNS BOARD

Under Biden's 'nothing we can do' plan US passes 25 million coronavirus cases

Vambo

so, where is hoorta? Tour? I thought Americans dying of covid was a horrible thing to all of us.

now...

they don't care? do I get that right?

It was only a travesty while Trump was President.

Now that their stooge is in office, they don’t give two shits.

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, Canton Dawg said:

It was only a travesty while Trump was President.

Now that their stooge is in office, they don’t give two shits.

So what in the hell gives you that cockamamie idea?   BDS 

I & most other folks certainly do. I'm going to rack up the best meme I can find when at the current rate, the covid death toll will officially surpass all US deaths in WWII in less than a week.  FWIW, I had initially predicted that somewhere around April 15th. Almost a log growth curve instead. 

Jesus-  you guys want to take shots at Joe for the incredible mess Captain Covid left him?  Biden plainly  said the death toll is probably going to hit 500,000.  Trump- masks optional, social distancing? What's that? Maybe we can inject some bleach for a "cleansing".  I haven't forgotten about Dr. Devil Sperm and the Space Aliens either. 26X "it's going away". Um- NO!!!  The number of cases in Joe's camp as opposed to Trumpie's is damn proof listening to science was the correct path. 

I would be remiss not giving Trump a little credit for "Operation Warp Speed".  OTOH- on the scientific front, gene sequencing and producing monoclonal antibodies has progressed at "warp speed" from as little as five years in the past.  I've often said if you could put me in a time machine- even with the little I know about the subject casually perusing it, back to my days in a Cell Biology class back in the 1970s & teaching it, I have very little doubt the students would have claimed I had gotten off a space ship from another star system.  

9 minutes ago, hoorta said:

So what in the hell gives you that cockamamie idea?   BDS 

I & most other folks certainly do. I'm going to rack up the best meme I can find when at the current rate, the covid death toll will officially surpass all US deaths in WWII in less than a week.  FWIW, I had initially predicted that somewhere around April 15th. Almost a log growth curve instead. 

Jesus-  you guys want to take shots at Joe for the incredible mess Captain Covid left him?  Biden plainly  said the death toll is probably going to hit 500,000.  Trump- masks optional, social distancing? What's that? Maybe we can inject some bleach for a "cleansing".  I haven't forgotten about Dr. Devil Sperm and the Space Aliens either. 26X "it's going away". Um- NO!!!  The number of cases in Joe's camp as opposed to Trumpie's is damn proof listening to science was the correct path. 

I would be remiss not giving Trump a little credit for "Operation Warp Speed".  OTOH- on the scientific front, gene sequencing and producing monoclonal antibodies has progressed at "warp speed" from as little as five years in the past.  I've often said if you could put me in a time machine- even with the little I know about the subject casually perusing it, back to my days in a Cell Biology class back in the 1970s & teaching it, I have very little doubt the students would have claimed I had gotten off a space ship from another star system.  

Biden and family unmasked at that super spreader event while his minions Antifa spread it more with their acts of insurrection in many Democrat run cities since Biden's super spreader event...how many more must die before Joe and the Hoe act to stop their minions acts of insurrection against many government facilities.  Beijjing Beden and KamelHoe are in charge it's their responsibility.

No more TDS!

So what in the hell gives you that cockamamie idea?

Oh I don’t know, maybe we can watch the Covid body count pile up on CNN.

But we can’t....because it’s gone the day after Dementia Joe took office.

Pretty fucking convenient.

you know who is going off the deep end - whines about us defending what Pres Trump has done GOOD/GREAT FOR AMERICA, HUNDREDS OF THEM,

then whines about justly criticizing corrupt family biden's screwups after only a FEW DAYS.

Respect-is-earned-not-given.jpg

Again partisan douchery. Nobody and I mean no country on earth is doing a good job except maybe a few tiny island nations and one giant island with roughly the size of america and roughly the population of texas. 

Nowhere else is doing well. If you believe china I can't help you. They've proved themselves untrustworthy over and over and over again. 

Trump didn't do a great job. Right. As far as covid goes he could have done more. But then...where's wonderful China's vaccine? How come they didn't develop one since they're so fucking great? How much of the world's problems can we lay at his feet? All of it? 

I think in the annals of time once all the hyper partisans murder each other history will look back on Trump's accomplishments a little less harshly than the hoortas of this world wish. 

• Upvote 1

58 minutes ago, hammertime said:

Says the Trump shill with his ratings going in the dumpster. I'd expect nothing less than disinformation from Insanity Hannity.  Sean was obviously too busy bashing Joe to even take the time to casually peruse Biden's 200 page covid response plan.  Just get real- Trump left Biden a 5 alarm covid fire- and it's going to take some time to put it out. 

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/experts-praise-biden-s-covid-19-plan-warn-undoing-trump-n1255210

"The single most important thing the Biden administration needs to do to fight the pandemic is communicate honestly and openly with the American people about what needs to be done," said Dr. Ashish Jha, dean of the Brown University School of Public Health. "The constant obfuscation and misinformation from the Trump administration, all the 'this is a hoax' stuff, that killed our pandemic response."

Ditto that from Birx and Fauci, who had to work around the Great Denier- and could only speak openly at risk of Trump firing them. Trumpie openly talked about going to Fauci's superiors to get him canned because he didn't like the reality of the situation. They're singing a different tune now that they know their opinions will be respected, and not working under the threat they may get shoved out the door.  

PS- Fauci mentioned that not only him- but his kids have been getting death threats. The number of dangerous denizens in the Trump rabbit hole of alternate reality isn't going to go away any time soon.  :( 

1 hour ago, hoorta said:

Says the Trump shill with his ratings going in the dumpster. I'd expect nothing less than disinformation from Insanity Hannity.  Sean was obviously too busy bashing Joe to even take the time to casually peruse Biden's 200 page covid response plan.  Just get real- Trump left Biden a 5 alarm covid fire- and it's going to take some time to put it out. 

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/experts-praise-biden-s-covid-19-plan-warn-undoing-trump-n1255210

"The single most important thing the Biden administration needs to do to fight the pandemic is communicate honestly and openly with the American people about what needs to be done," said Dr. Ashish Jha, dean of the Brown University School of Public Health. "The constant obfuscation and misinformation from the Trump administration, all the 'this is a hoax' stuff, that killed our pandemic response."

Ditto that from Birx and Fauci, who had to work around the Great Denier- and could only speak openly at risk of Trump firing them. Trumpie openly talked about going to Fauci's superiors to get him canned because he didn't like the reality of the situation. They're singing a different tune now that they know their opinions will be respected, and not working under the threat they may get shoved out the door.  

PS- Fauci mentioned that not only him- but his kids have been getting death threats. The number of dangerous denizens in the Trump rabbit hole of alternate reality isn't going to go away any time soon.  :( 

You realize you come off as a real know it all turd.

you refuse any possible way that you could be mistaken in the least, about anything.

you must be a blast at a party

• Thanks 1