THE BROWNS BOARD

After being forced to DC for fake news paranoia.......100 National Guardsmen have COVID

calfoxwc

1 hour ago, calfoxwc said:

So that Capital insurrection by a mob was "Fake News"? Wow!!! Spin away!!! The Capitol had to be protected against any possible repeat.  

32 minutes ago, Axe said:

You, are a joke.. Have another goblet.

Think I will... I recommend Constentino's "The Franc" cabernet franc.  Tasty.  

Too bad you can't deal with reality, and live very, very  deep down in the Trump rabbit hole.  Spin anything to make the Democrats look bad...  Damn, Tom Hanks didn't wear a mask, neither did John Legend or  Katy Perry at the Lincoln Memorial, besides Joe.  You forgot to bitch about the lack of social distancing at the Inauguration- loser. 

Care to comment on exactly why we needed to have 25,000 National Guard in DC, and 8' fence topped with razor wire after January 6th?  Hey- it never happened!!!   They're just patriots exercising their constitutional rights. That's why a bunch of them are currently in jail, with more to follow.  :D  

Your arguments are a joke. While you're at it- go suck some XL acidic, abrasive, anti-environmental Alberta Tar sand. (that we currently don't need) Pipeline break over the Oglala aquifer- just relocate Nebraska natives elsewhere when the water supply is unusable. 

9 hours ago, hoorta said:

Think I will... I recommend Constentino's "The Franc" cabernet franc.  Tasty.  

Too bad you can't deal with reality, and live very, very  deep down in the Trump rabbit hole.  Spin anything to make the Democrats look bad...  Damn, Tom Hanks didn't wear a mask, neither did John Legend or  Katy Perry at the Lincoln Memorial, besides Joe.  You forgot to bitch about the lack of social distancing at the Inauguration- loser. 

Care to comment on exactly why we needed to have 25,000 National Guard in DC, and 8' fence topped with razor wire after January 6th?  Hey- it never happened!!!   They're just patriots exercising their constitutional rights. That's why a bunch of them are currently in jail, with more to follow.  :D  

Your arguments are a joke. While you're at it- go suck some XL acidic, abrasive, anti-environmental Alberta Tar sand. (that we currently don't need) Pipeline break over the Oglala aquifer- just relocate Nebraska natives elsewhere when the water supply is unusable. 

Because the elite were caused to feel fear for the first time in their privileged lives?

Why isn't the national guard suppressing the insurrections (now against biden, weird but true) on the west coast?

Oh, right, because it doesn't matter if the common citizens are afraid. In fact you or I living in a perpetual state of fear makes the politicians all hard and wet because it allows them to do whatever they want, pass any piece of garbage legislation and generally carry on with their washington orgy while you're too busy looking over your own shoulder to look over theirs.